ITA awards & Clours diwali

adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
In starplus the ITA awards will be shown. Just saw the promo and they were showing many leads in the Salute pose. Our cuties were also there.. Adi and NAts saluting... the same dress as posted in the forums
There is new article regarding colours diwali programme also... Adi is there and he mentioned that he will dance with Gaurav and Nadish. Some tandav.....
I wish there was something romantic duet of Adi and Nats like Maa tujay salaam. Per as per the article they didnt mentioned NAts 😭.... Lots of other leads were mentioned... These colours are useless people.. MAny of thier fans are awating for performane of their fav Zodi.... per aisha kuch nahin.
I am very happy no serials are there in the top ten... only Big boss... but kabtak. If we see colours they are only good is showing negativity.... Let them rot

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Veena.

When is the ITA Award going to be shown? ANy idea!
I also read about the Diwali programme on COLORS. If AN are not eprforming together, I will give it a miss!
adinats07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Thanks Veena.

When is the ITA Award going to be shown? ANy idea!
I also read about the Diwali programme on COLORS. If AN are not eprforming together, I will give it a miss!

Same here i will also give a miss if Adi and Nat are not performing😊... Regarding ITA they are only mentioning coming soon... No idea about the date
poetic thumbnail
OK. Do let us know the date when it will be shown?
The MTP programme was also highly idiotic. Only survived it for RaSia.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
girls the entire team of laado is going to dance in the diwali programme.saw sia and chanda practicing for the programme.
poetic thumbnail
Hey Bhagwan, where did you see it?

Now I will withstand the torture.
Iss me dil ka, mere dil kya kasoor .... 😭😭😭
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

girls the entire team of laado is going to dance in the diwali programme.saw sia and chanda practicing for the programme.

Sia ki pairing chanda ke saath 😲 why Raghav ko kya ho gaya hai πŸ˜•
But its good that all are performing .....may be thinking their last Diwali with Colors 😑
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

Sia ki pairing chanda ke saath 😲 why Raghav ko kya ho gaya hai πŸ˜•
But its good that all are performing .....may be thinking their last Diwali with Colors 😑

I know Bittu πŸ’”. Maybe they would have a jodi dance later 😍. I know I am utterly hopeless. 😭
BTW, Raghav is doing tandav, so no chance of Sia joining him there. πŸ˜’
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
adinats07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

I know Bittu πŸ’”. Maybe they would have a jodi dance later 😍. I know I am utterly hopeless. 😭
BTW, Raghav is doing tandav, so no chance of Sia joining him there. πŸ˜’

Hey Bhagwan.... let me be also utterly hopeless and may we we will our cuties together. Atleast for them it is last diwali
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I saw it on IBN7 programme-serial jaisa koi nahin.they were covering various diwali spl programmes across the channels