Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

It was hilarious. I even noted that. It was as if he was trying to protect her from VKg's venom. 😆

Actually these are the things which irritates ammaji alot ...... Usnke shravan kumar ko sia ne jhoru ka gulam bana diya hai 😆😆
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
LOL
Maa da ladla Shravan Kumar ...
That's why those hilarious dialogues yesterday about how and why Sia came to her life.
Yaar, how can they think of killing RaSia?
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

LOL

Maa da ladla Shravan Kumar ...
That's why those hilarious dialogues yesterday about how and why Sia came to her life.
Yaar, how can they think of killing RaSia?

Kya pata yaar ....😕 I really wish they change their mind
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu31

Kya pata yaar ....😕 I really wish they change their mind

SInce I have no hopes from the Channel, I really hope that the PH takes them up in some other new Show that they are planning. The PH would have to be an ostrich not to realise the chemistry these two have and the potential that has been unutilised and under-utilised.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i was wondering why i saw the special at all.i had a dinner party at our friends place and missed it at the time but i saw it yesterday.this episode was not worth a spl and that DS beating santosh again put me off.see morally what she did was wrong but DS and VKG were the ones who were forcing her earlier in to all this.they should have no complaints as they got what they wanted-a child.raghav and sia were very sweet.sia for suggesting that raghav help save santosh by accepting the child is his and raghav accepting that as that would give santosh a new lease of life plus a small happiness in her barren life.this is one sacrifice that no husband and wife would do.

VKG is the limit ,always plotting against sia and holding her responsible for all her troubles.the gallis i want to give her...........🤬