Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Yeah, even I feel that ammaji will not allow the matter to go to the panchayat.

@ Poet! did ammaji tell that the matter will be discussed in the panchayat? I thought , she was taunting sia to tell her verdicts in the panchayat, and leave ammaji alone.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: myviewprem

One more thing

Jogi gets angry on Raghav and tells him to shut his mouth(or something like that) and he has no right to speak after allowing Santy to go to another man

Secondly he tells Sia and chanda that all women of haveli will see today what happens if women do bewafai

Precap

Ammaji tells Jogi that she will have to think a very cruel punishment to Sia(i think she said death) and he will see how she will be punished for destroying ammaji's family
So again poor Sia is target although santosh has done the mistake? Ammaji and CVs have no other target than Sia and Raghav. She always blames them(especially Sia) for anything happening in haveli. 😑
Indeed she must be greatful to Raghav and Sia for forgiving her so many times after attacking them physically, trying to kill their baby still they can forgive. Atleast Raghav is son so he can forgive her because she has brought him up(i guess that why he is so considerate on her and Jogi) but Sia has no obligation to forgive her again and again except for her love for Raghav?

I agree Prem. Sia has no obligation to forgivve VKG and DS apart from her love for Raghav.
And yet, post leap, imagine Sia and Raghav will be gone, while VKg will reign supreme. What poetic justice!
poetic thumbnail
Uma, I think I missed a few dialogues. And I sincerely hope that this does not reach the Panchayat. Not for that DS, but for Sia and Santosh.
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
But why didn't sia tell that it was ammaji only who ordered santosh sleep with a stranger before she decided upon raghav to impregnate santosh when sheela chachi advised her not to go out of haveli because people will start talking.

If ammaji decides abt it, it becomes haveli ki izzat. If santosh does it on her own will, it becomes sin?
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
that joginder is completely uselessπŸ˜•he cant even do gundagiri properlyπŸ˜†.
i feel calling him a gunda is like bestowing an honour on himπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
.i want to see him with his head shaved, wearing a joothon ki maala and riding a donkey!
maybe.....rabid dog ll suit him betterπŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

But why didn't sia tell that it was ammaji only who ordered santosh sleep with a stranger before she decided upon raghav to impregnate santosh when sheela chachi advised her not to go out of haveli because people will start talking.

If ammaji decides abt it, it becomes haveli ki izzat. If santosh does it on her own will, it becomes sin?

Uma,

Sia certainly didnt forget, the CVs did. SInce they dont have brains,w e can't expect anything more.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sia is blamed for this mess .....as per ammaji because of her only Raghav didn't slept with santy ....

what a heck she really don't understand her sons ...
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

Sia is blamed for this mess .....as per ammaji because of her only Raghav didn't slept with santy ....

what a heck she really don't understand her sons ...

Nowadays she makes me laugh actually what with her dialogues. πŸ˜›
And I am getting so bored with her expressions.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Nowadays she makes me laugh actually what with her dialogues. πŸ˜›
And I am getting so bored with her expressions.

Yaa Ab woh MM ko bhul kar sia ke picche pad jayegi ...πŸ˜• ..in news channel update ...Ammaji was saying that Ammaji ki khusi logo se sahan nahi hoti hai ..😲...aur khud ka kya .usko hoti hai kisi ki khusi sahan ....😑.

The funny thing was ...when Ammaji told sia ...stop bringing difference between her family members ... Raghav jaldi se aage aa gaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

Yaa Ab woh MM ko bhul kar sia ke picche pad jayegi ...πŸ˜• ..in news channel update ...Ammaji was saying that Ammaji ki khusi logo se sahan nahi hoti hai ..😲...aur khud ka kya .usko hoti hai kisi ki khusi sahan ....😑.

The funny thing was ...when Ammaji told sia ...stop bringing difference between her family members ... Raghav jaldi se aage aa gaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It was hilarious. I even noted that. It was as if he was trying to protect her from VKg's venom. πŸ˜†