Update: SPl. Epi: 23 Oct 10 - Truth comes out!

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

SC and Sia ask Santosh why she was being so sad and aloof. Santosh tells them that she has committed a mistake but she can't do anything about it anymore. On SC and Sia's insistence, she tells them that she is pregnant. Both SC and Sia are stunned beyond words. After a while, SC asks Santosh who the Father of the child was and whether it is Raghav? Santosh immediately says that the child is not Raghav's. SC then asks her whose child it is and Santosh finally tells them about Vijay Chautala, her childhood saathi who had saved her when she had jumped into a well to end her life (when she had run away from the haveli). He had protected her and somehow the inevitable happened. Santosh mentions that she is herself mortified about what happened and had decided to end her life when she returned back to the haveli. But when she found out that she was going to be a Mother, all the pain and humiliation that she had suffered all the while for being not able to give birth to a child was washed away. She begs SC and Sia to help her as she wanted to give birth to the child who would call her Mother.

Meanwhile DV was returning from his nocturnal incursion and on hearing the ladies talk, hides behind the wall, near the window, and over hears everything. He decides to spoil VKG's happiness and entire family by using this bit of information.

SC tells Santosh that once VKG comes to know, she would not spare either Santosh or her child, since VKG has never been benevolent towards anybody. Sia tells SC that they have to save Santosh' child and hence they will tell everybody that the child is Raghav's and that the truth would be confined to only three of them. Santosh is relieved and hugs Sia while SC agrees with Sia and says that she will tell VKG about Santosh' pregnancy in the morning.

Next morning, VKG is sitting and sipping her tea when SC comes in with the aarti. VKS asks her why she was happy when SC tells her that the news that she is going to give to VKG will make her dance with happiness. On VKG's insistence, SC tells her that Santosh is expecting a child. VKG is happy and calls out for Santosh. Barring DS, the others gather in the hall. VKG blesses Santosh for giving her an heir while Raghav is surprised. He goes to rectify but Sia hold him back. VKG embraces Santosh while Santosh keeps her gaze fixed at SC. The others are surprised.

Celebrations are going on in full swing when DS returns. He is surprised but Yashpal and Dalbeer congratulates him for his fortune. DS is angry and rushes inside. He meets VKG and asks her about the tamasha going on. VKG tells him that everything is being done for his izzat and that he shouldn't object. VKG comes out and joins in the celebrations while DS goes inside.

Raghav and Sia are inside their room discussing about the turn of events. Raghav tells Sia he cannot accept whatever is being projected because it would destroy the basis of the relationship between a devar and bhabhi forever. Sia tells him that she understands his predicament but adds that this is the only way to save Santosh and the child. They would have to do this for Santosh since she has nothing else in her life and had even tried to commit suicide to escape from all the troubles. Raghav is disturbed. Sia furthers tells him that the decision affects her also since she is his wife and can't bear to see anything untoward happening that would harm Raghav's self-esteem and respect. But that Santosh' life is at a premium. Raghav agrees reluctantly and says that he will try to protect the kid.

VKG is choosing jewellery to give to Santosh when DS barges in and asks why she is doing so. VKG tells him that she is happy because this would remove the stigma permanently from DS' life and that he should try and accept the child, as she is sure that his life would definitely be much brighter and better. She also adds that whatever she is doing is for DS' well-being and happiness.

The celebrations are still going on. VKG joins the villagers and dances a bit; DV also joins the villagers. After a while, she notices DV giving them the slip and leaving the haveli through the back gate. She is suspicious.

Yashpal and Dalbeer search for DV, high and low, and wonder where he has vanished. They enter a country bar and find a whole lot of people sitting there and drinking. They look around and suddenly find DV standing in front of them. DV asks them why they were there. They reply that they came there as it is and that they would return to the haveli immediately. Once they leave, DV thinks that VKG now has set her dogs after him and that he has to make his move now.

Next morning, VKG sees DV praying in the courtyard, she asks him why is he troubling Lord Krishna? DV tells him that he was praying that VKG may start trusting him as he has changed completely. If he was the same old DV then he would have revealed the secret that he knew in front of the villagers of Veerpur, even before telling VKG. VKG asks her to drop the pretenses and tell her the truth. DS also comes out at that time. DV tells them that the child in Santosh' womb is not Raghav's and that it belongs to her old paramour, Vijay Chautala. Both VKG and DS are stunned. DS goes to DV and asks him why he is spreading lies. DV tells him to get the fetus DNA-tested and that he had heard every word himself, and not through someone else. DS is mad with anger and rushes inside. VKG tells DV that if the news turns out to be wrong, then she will have DV chunaofied in one of the walls of the room belonging to Santosh. She then goes inside while DV smiles evilly.

DS goes to Santosh' room, who is praying and drags her outside, after hitting her a couple of times. Sia and others run out and tries to save Santosh who calls for SC desperately. DS asks Sia to stay away since they are culprits as well who have supported Santosh for doing such a heinous crime. He goes to hit Santosh once again but Raghav stops him and asks him to come to his senses. Sia tells DS that now that Santosh is pregnant, they are having a go at her, while in reality DS has never objected to her maintaining a relation with Raghav, at VKG's behest earlier. She questions him that now why is it so wrong?

VKG comes from behind and asks Sia to keep quiet and asks her whether it is considered right for a daughter-in-law of a respectable family to get impregnated with some other man? Sia tells that it is definitely not correct and that Santosh has indeed made a mistake, but VKG herself was going to make the same mistake some time ago by asking her to maintain a relation with Raghav. And now that Santosh is indeed pregnant, this would also help to wipe away the stigma that had been attached to Ds being impotent. VKG tells Sia that the decision will be made by the Panchayat and that she would not hear any word regarding this issue inside the haveli. She further asks Sia not to break her family by guiding them wrongly.

DS is sitting in his room drinking. VKG comes and tells her that she had hoped that the situation would bring some happiness and semblance in DS' life but now matters seem to have reversed. She tells DS that she is helpless in front of the bad fortune that DS has brought along with him. And that they would also have to do something to stop Sia.

DS rushes to Santosh' room who is lying down. Seeing him, she moves to the farthest end of the bed. DS tells her that he has not come to hurt her because no blade nor any bullet would be able to give her so much pain and suffering that she has given him with her unscrupulous behavior. He then tells her that a day would definitely come when Santosh herself would spite at her own womb and her child.

P.S: Sorry guys if I missed anything. Couldn't keep track of so much happening at one time, though it was yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawning. Emo atyachar starts next week, now that Comedy Time is over.
Didn't get the precap for next epi properly sicne they were showing VKG and DS. AM least interested in those too. 🀒
Seems like the PH can afford only one bed cover. Same was used in RaSia's room and Santosh' room. πŸ˜•
When RaSia returned to the haveli from the guest house, methinks they were gifted with the pair of night lamps. πŸ˜† They really must have taken a fancy or them and Hooda had no option but to gift them with the same.
And PLEASE CLICK the LIKE button if you like the update. It would really serve as an incentive.
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Poet! nice update. You have missed only one line. Sia says, she has raghav who loves her very much, but santosh babhi hasnt had any sukh in her life. I remember this sentence of sia, because that was the only silver lining in toay's episode for us, RaSia bawalis. πŸ˜ƒ
----------------------------------------------------

Saw the last part again, what I could make out is, Ammaji telling all the members in the haveli that she doesn't want this matter to be discussed further because it may reach the ears of the villagers , so she wants to put an end to this discussion.

So I think, ammaji is making a compromise and is forced to accept the baby as her khandhan's waaris howmuch ever she hates the idea.
Edited by sumali - 14 years ago
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
And one more thing, poet! I think, all the bedroom scenes are shot in the same bed room only. They only change the curtains and photos. If they show Rasia's bedroom the curtains are pinkish red, and there is Raghav, sia photo on the wall. If they show SanJogi's bedroom, they change the curtains ( flowery) and keep two seperate beds etc. Even ammaji's bedroom is the same one, only thing is, they change the entrance , ie) the side door.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks poet,

I am still trying to gather my thoughts on today's special.πŸ˜•
Just this endless hitting of Santosh by Jogi is a bit too much and Ammaji who is such a good actress has not changed her expressions for over a month.

One more tamasha at the Panchayat where does this end???πŸ˜”

A serial to show oppression of women and all they are promoting is wife bashing and showing the wife as the guilty party whilst 'pure as driven snow' Ammaji gets away every time.

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

And one more thing, poet! I think, all the bedroom scenes are shot in the same bed room only. They only change the curtains and photos. If they show Rasia's bedroom the curtains are pinkish red, and there is Raghav, sia photo on the wall. If they show SanJogi's bedroom, they change the curtains ( flowery) and keep two seperate beds etc. Even ammaji's bedroom is the same one, only thing is, they change the entrance , ie) the side door.

You and Poet amaze meπŸ‘, you noticed all the upholstery and furniture whilst I was busy grinding my teeth. 😑
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

thanx for the update😊😊

i think,DS is too nice a word for that a**😑😑😑
i think Nalayak Napunsak Gunda or NNG will be a better name for that useless character.😑
i'll be very happy if in the panchayath it is revealed that jogi is napunsak.
i want santosh to go and live with her boyfriend happily everafter😊
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Uma - Hai, hai how could I have missed the dialogue meant for the bawalis? See what effect the darkness of the serial is having on me? 🀒
As for the sets, even the damn coridors are the same with switch boards at exactly the same positions. 😑
@groucho -Such a meaningless special. Actually they need to wrap the loose ends, and hence the special. Made me want to puke when tyhey started with that disclaimer. I wish I had enough money, would have filed a PIL against them surely. And continue the case forever. Unfortunately things are not meant to be so.
I know, another tamasha at the Panchayat. AM feeling sorry for Sia and Santosh already. Maybe we will see Superhero at the rescue once again.
BTW, the Spuerhero parents lose their super-status once the super Powerpuff babies are born. I want Sia to have triplets now.
@ Harsha - Nice name NNG. NO end to his violent streak until and unless he dies or is relegated to the care of a Doc in a mental hospital.
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

One more thing

Jogi gets angry on Raghav and tells him to shut his mouth(or something like that) and he has no right to speak after allowing Santy to go to another man

Secondly he tells Sia and chanda that all women of haveli will see today what happens if women do bewafai

Precap

Ammaji tells Jogi that she will have to think a very cruel punishment to Sia(i think she said death) and he will see how she will be punished for destroying ammaji's family
So again poor Sia is target although santosh has done the mistake? Ammaji and CVs have no other target than Sia and Raghav. She always blames them(especially Sia) for anything happening in haveli. 😑
Indeed she must be greatful to Raghav and Sia for forgiving her so many times after attacking them physically, trying to kill their baby still they can forgive. Atleast Raghav is son so he can forgive her because she has brought him up(i guess that why he is so considerate on her and Jogi) but Sia has no obligation to forgive her again and again except for her love for Raghav?
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update poet ......πŸ‘πŸ‘

I most amazing thing was Dv asking for DNA test ... veerpur itna advance kab se ho gaya 😲...

Yaha toh literate log bhi Impotency ke treatment ke barre maine nahi soch rahe hai aur yeh DV ...

As far as curtain , bed sheet etc are concern ...its common for all .....and they hardly have two rooms with different entries .....

even if u notice the hospital was also in the same corridors where SC collapsed after getting whipped by Dv ...and Raghav hold her ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .so just chill ....
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: poetic

@

I know, another tamasha at the Panchayat. AM feeling sorry for Sia and Santosh already. Maybe we will see Superhero at the rescue once again.

Do not worry poetic ammaji will never allow this to go to panchayat because her family prestige and son jogis life is dependent on santosh becoming a mother.