Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: groucho

This show is now a full time Laddoo🤢🤢 for me.
Babies galore, pregnant women galore, men of the village missing (don't mind that ), suddenly the women have appeared from nowhere and no doubt will disappear into thin air again.
Amba coming back after the leap has already been confirmed - for what to have babies of her own?? No doubt she will have daughters.

I also want clarity on how come in a village that has no girls the men all have wives. Where did they originate and who gave birth to Ammaji or was she an immaculate conception???????

Confusion, bloopers, no messages, dark looks, babies coming out of the woodwork. Who are the creatives in this channel?? Can one of them tell us how this is helping the show and its TRP's because that is all the channel is interested in.

🤣i agree with most of wt u say but i dont think amba'll have girls.because the rights is reserved for sia🤣
if amba does have daughter(s) then i have a feeling she ll only be a khabab main haddi in the love story of santy's son and one of the rasia daughters
now i'm thinking like the absurd CVs😆
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@laado 007 aare thapad kyun ?? unhe toh electric chair par bitha kar 440 V ka jhataka dena chahiye phir laat aur ghunse maaro aur gale mein jooton ka haar hona chaiye!!😡😡😡🤢
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Tiny,
440V se nahi hoga. They need 1100 V ke shock.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: poetic

Tiny,

440V se nahi hoga. They need 1100 V ke shock.

aare yeh wala shock toh mene DS ke liye reserve kar rakha hai!!😆😆
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤣🤣 Love the topic of this thread, ek nahin bohat saarey thappad maaro, they are giving us such a stupid story line and then they expect us to believe everything 😡
Look at Santosh.... Let's recall what happened after Santosh ran away from home, met Vijay and was forced to come back:
1. VKG had a celebration to celebrate Santosh's impending pregnancy, in the process of which VKG was kidnapped.
2. VKG then was returned but Raghav was kidnapped.
3. Amba appeared, had a full on dushmani with VKG, made her life miserable over quite a few days, brought some reform in the house.
4. Ammaji left, learnt of Amba's truth, came back, tried to appease Amba.
5. Raghav came home, Amba was sent packing by Ammaji.
6. Chanda concieved, Rangeeli pretended to concieve, had her fake abortion, ran away with all the jewellery.
7. Sia and Raghav made up 😳, Sia concieved.
8. Gunja came to the house, served for a few days, died.
9. Jhoomer got caught running away, was caught, ultimately died. 😭
10. Gaji was involved in not one but 2 cases.... Gunja murder and marital rape.
11. Sia campaigned for the elections, fought and won, and it's been quite a few days since she won.
12. DV came back to the house and has been living there for some time.
13. Sia was stoned, thrown off a cliff, poisoned and brought back to life.
And.... we're back again to point 1, Ammaji celebrating Santosh's pregnancy.... Funny isn't it? How so much could happen between Santosh's concieving the child and finally figuring out she is expecting? 😆 And I thought it took only about 2-3 weeks, silly me. 😆
Do the CVs really really expect us to believe that this all happened over the short span of 4 months? 😡 Are we fools? I thought so much drama would have taken place over a year at least. 😕 Ok, and even if by some miracle of nature, this all did happen over 4 months..... it means Jhoomer probably died less than a month ago, and Shame on Ammaji if she's out celebrating and dancing at the time when the family is still in mourning.
Groucho:
All the women in the village have come from 7 villages away. These are the 2 conditions in this village, no females being born, and no one to get married within the neighbouring 7 villages. Actually, I don't think it is as much a condition as it is a Majboori.😆 I think ppl in the surrounding villages themselves would never give their daughter's to Veerpur, and so the men HAVE TO look beyond them to seek wives from villages who don't know about the curse of Veerpur.
As for Ammaji, yes, her parents gave birth to her, but if she was so Self-righteous, and she really does believe women are dirt, then she should have DEMANDED herself from her parents to kill her. As no women have right to be born, and therefore, neither does Ammaji. She should think that her parents were WRONG in keeping her alive, and now she should correct their mistake herself 😡
I don't know how CV's think this is helping TRPs. Not only us, but I know people who know nothing about the leap, and the impending RaSia death, and yet they also are not watching the show anymore, fed up with the silly storyline and the cruelty. One person herslef said to me that she was tired of watching the show in the hope that Ammaji will change and so she stopped.
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: laado_007

😉ok guys,i dint know what to name my thread so i just wrote whatever came to my mind first😉😆.

i'm completely lost!what the hell is happening in laado???
all the ladies are pregnant all at once .
why have they left sunheri?she should also be pregnant right??
what are they going to show next??SC pregnant😕..............probably ,considering that DV's back and considering that the CVs have lost it completely😡🤢
the CVs have touched the roof with their absurdity 😡😡🤢.
the soap has turned into a third rate bollywood flick!i wouldnt be surprised if post leap the CVs are planning on taking laado along the "sita-gita"lines😡😲
that explains sia's twins 😕
my observation on yesterday's episode:
1)when sia asked ammaji to take her aarti,i was reminded of the irritating manner in which kajol says na na na na in kuch kuch hote hai😆(liked her expression😆)
2)when sia informs ammaji of her twins,i thought ammaji was going to drop the aarthi ki thaali and faint🤣
that would have been something worth watching🤣
but nonetheless,i loved ammaji's expression😉 muah!!
3)if according to the great bhagwani devi,giving birth to a daughter is such a hiedious and an egrigious crime,why the hell did her parents spare her..........?????????????????

Dont worry i strongly feel that sunehri will soon claim herself to be pregnant, remember she was raped by gaji. CVs are really deserving a tight slap.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Don't forget one more lady is left ...sheela chachi .....and Dv is also back....may be next news will from SC 😆 C.v's are gone crazy ...kuch bhi dikha sakte hai ...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
why should we leave the poor ammaji behind
🤣🤣🤣
now we can have a dharam yudh 🤣🤣
aajkal ramayan aur mahabharath dekhne ki zaroorath hi nahi hai🤣
every soap will go in for a leap and every soap will have a dharam yudh and a karam yudh 🤣
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
apparently santosh has changed her species frm human to an elephant..complete wid her 40 months gestation period😉
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes ur 1000% right the cvs goine to mad... tavi ye haal ho gaya is serial ka....🤣🤣🤣🤣