laado ke CVs ko maaro thappad!

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
😉ok guys,i dint know what to name my thread so i just wrote whatever came to my mind first😉😆.
i'm completely lost!what the hell is happening in laado???
all the ladies are pregnant all at once .
why have they left sunheri?she should also be pregnant right??
what are they going to show next??SC pregnant😕..............probably ,considering that DV's back and considering that the CVs have lost it completely😡🤢
the CVs have touched the roof with their absurdity 😡😡🤢.
the soap has turned into a third rate bollywood flick!i wouldnt be surprised if post leap the CVs are planning on taking laado along the "sita-gita"lines😡😲
that explains sia's twins 😕
my observation on yesterday's episode:
1)when sia asked ammaji to take her aarti,i was reminded of the irritating manner in which kajol says na na na na in kuch kuch hote hai😆(liked her expression😆)
2)when sia informs ammaji of her twins,i thought ammaji was going to drop the aarthi ki thaali and faint🤣
that would have been something worth watching🤣
but nonetheless,i loved ammaji's expression😉 muah!!
3)if according to the great bhagwani devi,giving birth to a daughter is such a henious and an egregious crime,why the hell did her parents spare her and more importantly-why did she spare herself..........?????????????????
Edited by laado_007 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well I feel you have named your post aptly. And we all are in line to slap those incorrigible CVs, left, right and center. 🤬
We all have been doing so virtually but it seems like we all have to do it now in the real sense i.e. slap those CVs hard so that they regain their senses, if they had any to begin with.
What kind of rubbish is this! Seems like they want an entire ensemble after the Leap (which they will watch themselves), now that they are destroying this wonderful ensemble. Thank God! Amba bhag gayi aur bach gayi actually. She should thank her lucky stars. I feel even being a dacoit is much better than being a puppet in the hands of the CVs and staying in that bhootiya haveli. 🤢
As for twins, then can name them Sita and Gita - problem solved.
Kya pata, next scan mein shayad pata chaley that Sia is gonna give birth to triplets. 😲 CVs ka kuch bharosa nahi.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
sorry to dissappoint you,but i heard(cant reveal the source)that apparently the laado team has approached shikha to make a come-back post leap as amba😆
it is still only in the preliminary stage though
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amba ...kitne baccho ke saath aa rahi hai ......😆

Full gang of news faces is prepared .....😕
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

Amba ...kitne baccho ke saath aa rahi hai ......😆

Full gang of news faces is prepared .....😕

maybe a coupleConfusedbut i don know if she'll have any daughter.maybe all rights are reserved by sia 😛
i'm more interested in the baap of her children rather than her children😆😉
Edited by laado_007 - 14 years ago
559663 thumbnail
HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good one didi ( Sorry agar aap bhaiya ho ) !!🤣🤣🤣🤣
559663 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

sorry to dissappoint you,but i heard(cant reveal the source)that apparently the laado team has approached shikha to make a come-back post leap as amba😆

it is still only in the preliminary stage though

I also want Amba back! I loved her character!!😛
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockinMuskan

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good one didi ( Sorry agar aap bhaiya ho ) !!🤣🤣🤣🤣

m a didi alright,but please don call me that.please free to call me harsha 😊
559663 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

m a didi alright,but please don call me that.please free to call me harsha 😊

OK.......................................Harsha😊

Word Count: 1

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This show is now a full time Laddoo🤢🤢 for me.
Babies galore, pregnant women galore, men of the village missing (don't mind that ), suddenly the women have appeared from nowhere and no doubt will disappear into thin air again.
Amba coming back after the leap has already been confirmed - for what to have babies of her own?? No doubt she will have daughters.

I also want clarity on how come in a village that has no girls the men all have wives. Where did they originate and who gave birth to Ammaji or was she an immaculate conception???????

Confusion, bloopers, no messages, dark looks, babies coming out of the woodwork. Who are the creatives in this channel?? Can one of them tell us how this is helping the show and its TRP's because that is all the channel is interested in.