sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
such a boring episode after days of humorous episodes filled with bloopers.felt very empty todayπŸ˜† not seeing raghav show his husbandgiri.kya karen uske bina neend hi nahi aatiπŸ˜†

ammaji does sia's aarthi and sia tells her she has got another good news for her.she tells VKG that there will 2 grand daughters playing in her haveli rather than one.ammaji is shocked and sia tells her to give her blessings.sia then walks inside with all of them women leaving for their homes and raghav walks in staring at his mother with a smirk on his face.ammaji gets upset seeing sia alive and come back with two granddaughter.she asks jogi what mistake she has done that she is being punished with a person like sia in her life.she tells him that she has only followed her ancestors teachings and as DIL she has kept their ideologies alive,.she calls sia the thorn in her flesh and wonders what the gods have in store for her as he keeps saving sia all the while.jogi tells her not get broken by all this and that she should not bow her head in front of anybody including god himself.VKG tells him that he is right and throws the rice in the taali and walks away.
Sia and SC are sitting in RaSia room with SC advising sia to take care of herself when santy enters with soup.she gives sia the soup but feels dizzy.SC asks her if she is alright.santy tells them that it is just the lack of sleep and SC jokes about how sia being pregnant and santy feeling dizzy instead.santy leaves saying she will rest.

santy in her room removes her jewellery and moves her chunri from her stomach.she touches it lovingly and calls it her child in front of the mirror.santy in an monologue feels happy about the child,thinks about what she will do with the child.she remembers her ONS with vijay and SC's words on her dizziness.she feels that she has hidden the pregnancy for four months but will not be able to hide it anymore.she remembers VKG's words about sleeping with raghav and also how jogi behaved at that time.she also remembers how VKG is strict with her DILs about their purity and them follopwing her dikats.with tear filled eyes she goes to god and prays that she wants to deliver the child who is the only source of happiness in her life.sia and SC in RaSia room are talking about how santy's behaviour has changed and want to find out the reason for her behaviour.they wonder about what santy's problem is and why she keeps it to herself.sia tells SC that they have to find about it fast before the problem becomes unsolvable.SC also agrees.

Santy in her room is lying down when she again thinks about the impossible situation she is in .she thinks about vijay and about what ammaji will do if she finds out about the childs's paternity.just then SC and sia enter her room and ask her why she is looking sad.santy at first refuses to tells chachi but the SC tells her that they have shared their happiness and their sorrow,so she should share her problem with them so that they find out a solution for it.santy tells them that she has made a mistake which she cannot hide anymore and which she cannot reveal.she tells them that she is pregnant.sia and SC are shocked.

PRECAP-DV tells ammaji that santy is not pregnant with raghav's child but is pregnant with vijay chautala's(ex flame)child .ammaji refuses to believe him but he insists that he listened to it from santy's mouth.jogi listens to the conversation angrily
P.S.just waiting for the comedy show to converted to a horror one tomorrow

Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
thanks for the udate, VKG asking wat she did to deserve Sia in her life🀣 seriously she's a hoot πŸ˜†, great more drama tomorrow at least they know its not Raghavs otherwise ewwwwwπŸ˜’
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a bunch..
From next week there is gonna be another roller coster ride....
BTW who is DV & VKG...
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. You write so well that its as good as actually watching the show.

Waiting for the horror episode as well. I think Ammaji will decide to keep Santosh's child in order to save DS's reputation but now she'll try to have Vijay killed.

As for Sia, she doesn't have a super baby, she has super babies! The surprising thing is, twin fetuses are anyway weaker than single ones, and they can't stand much trauma, yet these 2 powerpuff supergirls withstand everything.

Whats sad is that we were already feeling bad for one child becoming an orphan, now we are twice as sad. This is the height of cruelty!
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update sherya .....πŸ‘πŸ‘

Useless episode without Raghav ......I thought today we will see Rasia ..in their room alone .....😳

Arre hospital maine nahi choda ....kam se kam ghar maine toh dono ko akela chod do ...Raghav bhi sia ki care kar sakta hai ....πŸ˜•

Ok if santy is 4 mts pregnant then Sia is about 3 mts ......is gender of the baby is known in such a early stage .....is a big question ...πŸ˜•

Yesterday .......laddo ka 400th episode tha ...but I don't feel .....like congratulating them

Edited by bittu31 - 14 years ago
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Thank 4 update....
I want RaSia will have a boy and a girl twin. RaSia are best the parent awards!
I hope Sunheir will be pregnant (Gaji raped her he inpregnant her) second child.
Edited by Raghav-Sia - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
manny-thank god for small mercies that santy child's paternity has been revealed instead that creating some misunderstanding between R and S.ammaji was so pissed and dejected that i was jumping up and down with joy seeing her face.

anna-DV is Dharamveer and VKG refers to Veerpur Ki Gundi which is the name we kept for ammaji

elle-thanks a lot.i was so bugged yesterday about the same thing.that is about RaSia's kids being orphans.actually seems like they are trying to create a new ensemble.look at the no. of pregnancies in the heilli right now.sia's kids,santosh's child,chanda's baby,sunehri's aditya and probably another one on the way.this is seriously going the leap way.atleast thank god the cv's have clarified the age of santy's foetus otherwise we would have take another blooper.
sia's babies would probably be the only girls around is what i feel.

bittu-like i wrote one episode without raghav's husbandgiri is such a pain to watch.why the heck dont these ppl realise that there is something called privacy.okay yesterday was laado's 400 episode w.was it.thanks for telling me
bittu31 thumbnail
yes sherya ....on 21st oct ..it was 400th episode ...
That's why it was comedy circus ..most funniest episode ever ..laddo team has celebrated it in a different wayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
First I thought I will make a different , nice post congratulating them ..but after watching episode .πŸ˜”... I felt they don't deserve that ...... I will be wasting my precious time for themπŸ˜•
sheela chachi should realise that Raghav's company makes sia happy from heart ...😳
Aur sia ka nahi toh hamare baare maine soch le thoda ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Kal Raghav sirf 2 seconds tha - main is episdoe ka purzor virodh karti hoon.
I knew it was the 400th epsidoe but going by the mood all around, there was nothing happy about it. Don't think the cast and crew were in a celebratory mood either, esepcially cast. Unka jo waat lagaya CVs ne, uskey baad who would think of celebrations? Private yes, public no. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
One of the dumbest episode ever. Main kya likhoon soch rahi hoon. πŸ€”
SC was so attentive and caring lekin yaar room mein toh RaSia ek saath chhod de. Aise hi they have a few more episodes, let them be together na. Aankhon ko shanti milti hain aur dil ko chain. 😍 Shayad Raghav twins ke baarein mein sunkar behosh ho gaya kahipe. Soch raha hoga - ab teeno ka raksha karna padega! 😲
As for the Powerpuff babies, now I want Sia to have triplets so that we get Blossoms, Bubbles and Buttercup. πŸ˜› Naamkaran ka bhi koi problem nahi, ekdum ready naam hai.
Then these babies can really fight all evil
Sugar and spice, and everything nice ...
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Kal Raghav sirf 2 seconds tha - main is episdoe ka purzor virodh karti hoon.

I knew it was the 400th epsidoe but going by the mood all around, there was nothing happy about it. Don't think the cast and crew were in a celebratory mood either, esepcially cast. Unka jo waat lagaya CVs ne, uskey baad who would think of celebrations? Private yes, public no. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
One of the dumbest episode ever. Main kya likhoon soch rahi hoon. πŸ€”
SC was so attentive and caring lekin yaar room mein toh RaSia ek saath chhod de. Aise hi they have a few more episodes, let them be together na. Aankhon ko shanti milti hain aur dil ko chain. 😍 Shayad Raghav twins ke baarein mein sunkar behosh ho gaya kahipe. Soch raha hoga - ab teeno ka raksha karna padega! 😲
As for the Powerpuff babies, now I want Sia to have triplets so that we get Blossoms, Bubbles and Buttercup. πŸ˜› Naamkaran ka bhi koi problem nahi, ekdum ready naam hai.
Then these babies can really fight all evil

Sugar and spice, and everything nice ...

OMG Poet where do you come up with these howlers, Blossoms, Bubbles and Buttercup??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think Elle has such a good point about twins being weaker than a single baby. Would you not like to add Blooper as one of the names😳

The twins are indeed superhuman and now I understand why we are going for a leap? Because in one fell swoop the twins will do what no one has been able to do. Frighten😑 Veerpur into becoming a matriarchal society with their superhuman strength. Who needs the men after that??πŸ˜ƒ End of serial.πŸ‘