Great Episode Hats off to Laado Team

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
guys i feel 21st oct epsd was one of the best and all acted really welll

even the song 'ore piya' well suited RaSia

guys i feel u all should stop thinking about leap and enjoy these moments hope for the best

by the way so many babies will enter laado
1) Sia 's twin daughters
2)Chanda's baby boy
3)Santosh's baby
4)Sunheri also may give birth to a baby (remeber Gaji had tried maritial rape......)

so all these will be shown grown up after leap..........

i want Sia s one daughter to be a look alike...............of her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Akash, I have a nice idea 😊:
What if, instead of 2 girls, RaSia have one boy and a girl? The boy can be a look alike of Raghav and the girl would look like Sia. 😊
But wait.... then they'd be brother and sister, Nooooo, Cancel the idea
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

Akash, I have a nice idea 😊:

What if, instead of 2 girls, RaSia have one boy and a girl? The boy can be a look alike of Raghav and the girl would look like Sia. 😊
But wait.... then they'd be brother and sister, Nooooo, Cancel the idea

Unfortunately any of the children born in that house would be related so none can look like R and S.😔 But I can see where you were heading.😉
Edited by groucho - 14 years ago
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmmm, groucho.... There is one more absurd idea. If Santy's boy looks like Raghav and Sia's daughter like Sia, they can make a couple. Santy's child wont be related to Sangwan parivaar.
However, the odds of Santosh's child looking like Raghav without being related to him is a zillion to one.
😆😆 The ideas I come up with to bring RaSia back after the leap 😆 The others are even more absurd, so I'll never post them up 😆
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Elle, scrap the idea completely. I don't want to see Raghav and Sia as siblings in any sense of the term.
As for your other ideas, please post them. These ideas are like light in the darkness. Never mind their absurdity if you think so. Nothing can beat the CVs in this field. 😉