tvfreaq thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i know that santosh gave some name who was the fathers child...but who is it..i missed that track,..can someone please tell me when she conceived...and why is she whining and wailing in front of god to keep the child..ammaji wanted her pregnant, so what is she so scared of??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetruk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that child is from the man who rescues her when she runs away from the haveli... he is also the man whom she liked and who wanted to marry her .

But everybody would think it is Raghav's child ..thats how the track would go I think

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No geet! Santosh reveals abt the father of the child to sheela chachi and sia. So except ammaji, everyone in the haveli knows abt it. Ammaji also will come to know abt it and what will be her reaction , is the next drama which will unfold in tomorrow's special episode.
tvfreaq thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetruk06

that child is from the man who rescues her when she runs away from the haveli... he is also the man whom she liked and who wanted to marry her .

But everybody would think it is Raghav's child ..thats how the track would go I think

when did they consumate????
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@tvfreaq-santy met her ex-flame when she escaped the heilli with raghav and FF team's help.vijay(santy ex)takes her to his place rescuing her from VKG's goons where they have an ONS