Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetruk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
the precap was for saturday na.. so obviously only on saturday is santosh going to throw up and she will suddenly realise she has missed her periods for the last so many months and she is really pregnant!! 🀣

so on Monday we will probably have ammaji doling out 500 rupee notes from her purse ... and ofcourse Ammaji congratulating Raghav secretly on soon to become proud father of three children !!! what a laugh.. the cvs do really think we viewers are 😑
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmmm, I was wondering, will Santosh have the baby before Sia does or after her?
As for the father of the baby, I think he's going to find out soon when VKG kay gunday go to beat him up. He'll survive of course and he'll return soon enough to take Santosh with him. The question is whether Santy will leave Veerpur to go with him, or will she stay and let the villagers think its Jogis child? πŸ˜•
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

As for the father of the baby, I think he's going to find out soon when VKG kay gunday go to beat him up. He'll survive of course and he'll return soon enough to take Santosh with him. The question is whether Santy will leave Veerpur to go with him, or will she stay and let the villagers think its Jogis child? πŸ˜•

That sounds like something that would happen at the end of the serial. I am sure Santosh will stay on in Veerpur. No getting any of them away from this place or Ammaji. The battle of the ladies must be fought till the end. My bet is on Santosh staying in Veerpur with that horror😑
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

No doubt, elle45! santosh will have the baby first, because , as u can recall, santosh's ONS happened in april , and sia and raghav got together only in june. So by logic, santosh should deliver first.

But now with lot of bloopers in Laado, one can never say. πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumali

No doubt, elle45! santosh will have the baby first, because , as u can recall, santosh's ONS happened in april , and sia and raghav got together only in june. So by logic, santosh should deliver first.

But now with lot of bloopers in Laado, one can never say. πŸ˜†

I am vouching for it that all the babies will be born together ... πŸ˜† - courtesy the CVs.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i was also shocked wen heard abt santy's pregnancy track!!and i wonder that why her tummy didn't show up as i was also thinking it as 6 months but then i heard santy's dialogue of keeping mum abt child for 4 months!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
so i think its possible that 4month pregnant lady may not show tummy as i rem 1 of my Junior was 5 months pregnant but didn't show it!! so quite possible. atleast we can give them benefit of doubt 2 these stupid CVs!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†