Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sumali

saw just now in CNN IBN that When ammaji comes to know that santosh is pregnant, she becomes very happy and wants to distribute sweets to everyone. But later she comes to know that the baby doesn't belong to sangwan khandaan and everyone in the haveli exccept her, knows this truth. They showed ammaji's interview too in which she says, when ammaji comes to know abt it , she is totally shocked.

Then the compere asked, "ab santosh ka kya hoga? ammaji kya faisla legi?"

It is a million dollar question.πŸ˜†

Well if I were Ammaji, I would be smart and not say anything because then again the issue of Jogibaby would be brought to the fore. Now she can cover up by saying that he is a 'man' after all. But you are right it is a million dollar questionπŸ˜•
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
santy ka kya hoga is not a million dollar question but jogi ab kya hoga is the biggest question.i really want to see tortured to see santy in front of him knowing she is carrying somebody's kid.
More than VKG, DS seems to bring the violent streak in me.
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
even I am waiting to see Jogi's face , shreya! But don't u think he will torture santosh to find out the truth? And they should not show that they bring vijay from his village start thrashing him and raghav tries to save him.

oh God! I have had enough with this "maara maari " stuff.

groucho thumbnail

even I am waiting to see Jogi's face , shreya! But don't u think he will torture santosh to find out the truth? And they should not show that they bring vijay from his village start thrashing him and raghav tries to save him.

oh God! I have had enough with this "maara maari " stuff.

Do they know it is Vijay???? Santosh does not have to name him or do you mean the CV's will add 2 and 2 and hand over Vijay to them. That will be terrible, I agree and here I am celebrating the torture of Jogi. How negative am I getting??πŸ˜•
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i know that jogi will torture her but he cannot do anything to her as they will want the kid to prove his so called mardangi.i dont think vijay will be brought into the picture.if he will brought back.i guess the truth about jogi will come out and i really would love that
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

i know that jogi will torture her but he cannot do anything to her as they will want the kid to prove his so called mardangi.i dont think vijay will be brought into the picture.if he will brought back.i guess the truth about jogi will come out and i really would love that

This is what I said in a somewhat different way that I felt Ammaji would not admit anything on the contrary would keep quiet for her darling Jogi. This way she can always accuse Santosh of lying about Jogi. Some form of torture will happen but if in the end Santosh wins I will be happy.

I am tired of 😑 faces from A and Jogi!!!!!!!!! An entire special devoted to glares and accusing looks does not sound promising at all.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aditi,
Actually we all are getting negative. Kya karein?
Laado has brought out the violent streak in all of us.
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey girls! Aaj ka taazaa kabar. Today we will see ammaji dancing and distributing sweets and gifts to the villagers, on the occasion of santosh's pregnancy.

So , I think, she will come to know of the truth only tomorrow.
groucho thumbnail

Hey girls! Aaj ka taazaa kabar. Today we will see ammaji dancing and distributing sweets and gifts to the villagers, on the occasion of santosh's pregnancy.

So , I think, she will come to know of the truth only tomorrow.

Oh what joyπŸ˜‰
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: groucho

Oh what joyπŸ˜‰

I am loving it! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†