Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
groucho-actually want to know the secret behind santy's slim and trim figure.guess i am a little late as i already have two children.the cv's are such master tacticians that i want to aarthi them for their brilliant plan
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Nothing left to say!
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

groucho-actually want to know the secret behind santy's slim and trim figure.guess i am a little late as i already have two children.the cv's are such master tacticians that i want to aarthi them for their brilliant plan

Hi Shreya (may I call you that??) and do call me Aditi

I too, have two children and need a few hours in the gym a day to look like Santosh. Such a pointless inclusion. The serial has been such an unhappy place of late and what are the cv's thinking------ this will make it joyful?? They can always find other ways to get Santosh pregnant after they sort out the R and S mess that they are about to commit.

You are too generous,😉 I want to sometimes pour hot oil on them just to shake them up!!!!!!!!😡 NAIDL just does not deserve such loyal viewers who still keep watching despite everything they throw at us.

poetic thumbnail
Miracle Pregnancy ... ops the Mahabharata Way!
sang_hari thumbnail
Aditi,please feel free to call me shreya
actually i do exercise but am envying santy her slim figure even during her pregnancy.hope she shares her secrets with we viewers🤣 or write a book for all of us to use it as a guideline during our pregnancy.
if u notice with each pregnancy in the show,it has become more and more irritating.heard that children are a bundle of joy but look at the would be parents on laado,all dukhiyaras and abhlas🤣
one more thing is that with every pregnancy the show has turned in to a comedy circus rather than a soap and giving us more fodder for laughter🤣
poetic thumbnail
But no one is giving much of a thought that the entire clan is oh-so-fertile.
Sorry, couldn't control it.
sang_hari thumbnail
poet- have thought about the fertile yet not so fertile sangwan family.see there are extremes there.either there is a conception of twins or there is a namard like jogi. wah kya family ,teda hain par sangwan hai😆
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey! In all these chaos, you have forgotton our Gaji. His dreams are shattered now. Remember he and sunheri wanted their kid alone will be the only vaaris of sangwan khandhan. Now dekho, waaris, waaris , everywhere. 😃

Really don't know how the CVs are going to take santosh's pregnancy track. I know, they will make a mess out of it. Mostly i think, santosh will blurt out the truth that the baby is not Raghav's and will keep mum abt the father of the child and ammaji will have to accept it to save haveli's and Jogi's izzat .

Anyway, another torture awaits us. 👏
poetic thumbnail
aND THAT TORTURE IS THE sPECIAL ePISODE. 😊
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
saw just now in CNN IBN that When ammaji comes to know that santosh is pregnant, she becomes very happy and wants to distribute sweets to everyone. But later she comes to know that the baby doesn't belong to sangwan khandaan and everyone in the haveli exccept her, knows this truth. They showed ammaji's interview too in which she says, when ammaji comes to know abt it , she is totally shocked.

Then the compere asked, "ab santosh ka kya hoga? ammaji kya faisla legi?"

It is a million dollar question.😆