Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

😲Oh lord Santosh pregnant... Ofcourse not with Raghav's kid but that man... damn i forgot his name...

Anyway here's the link to the promo
Credit goes to : ArnabUpload

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Uff .... just saw the promo on TV.... what is this? When we were at least happy that the Santosh pregnancy track will never come, here she pops up. Is it even possible? It's been like 6-7 months at least since all that happened, and NOW she's pregnant? 😕 Are we fools? Sia and chanda both concieved after her and Sia herself is about 5 months into the preg.
Ok, and if she even found out late, she should have had a significant tummy by now 😆, not flat as it is.
What happened? I heard this track was cancelled due to protests by NCW?
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

Uff .... just saw the promo on TV.... what is this? When we were at least happy that the Santosh pregnancy track will never come, here she pops up. Is it even possible? It's been like 6-7 months at least since all that happened, and NOW she's pregnant? 😕 Are we fools? Sia and chanda both concieved after her and Sia herself is about 5 months into the preg.

Ok, and if she even found out late, she should have had a significant tummy by now 😆, not flat as it is.
What happened? I heard this track was cancelled due to protests by NCW?

After watching Precap ... I am laughing like crazy ...😆 ......Now no proof is required that c.v's are totally gone mad 😆.....kuch bhi dekha rahe hai bina sir pair ke ...... .....no logic nothing

Elle ..... Another wonder child is under process ...Thank god ......santy ki pregnancy post leap ke liye postpond nahi ki unhone .....nahi toh pata chalta ki 20 saal baad santy pregnant ho rahi hai ...😆
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

After watching Precap ... I am laughing like crazy ...😆 ......Now no proof is required that c.v's are totally gone mad 😆.....kuch bhi dekha rahe hai bina sir pair ke ...... .....no logic nothing

Elle ..... Another wonder child is under process ...Thank god ......santy ki pregnancy post leap ke liye postpond nahi ki unhone .....nahi toh pata chalta ki 20 saal baad santy pregnant ho rahi hai ...😆

even I was thinking the same.....Imagine after 20 yrs when santy has to come out with name of the father of her child..what would she say......"Bees saal pehli ki baat hai.. ek toofanni raat ko jab main.........."😆
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😆 Bittu, my mom and I were watching when the promo came and we were like 😲, how can the CVs expect us to be so stupid to think like this?
😆 You're right though, thank God it's at least before the leap, the way silly stuff is happening, she could well have the baby 20 years later 🤣
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
omg this rubbish was left to show in this serial
queen_hetepet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok so I'm gonna prolly be seen as supporting the stupid cv's here - only cos i want some plausibility back in the show ( i know i know tis all pipedreams now!)

Only way Santy's revelation of pregnancy could be that she's known all along and has hidden it for the entire 6 months! lol And is praying that nobody notice till the baby is about to pop! Bwhahaha...

Neways, as for the baby belly, there are some freaky women (many consider them very lucky) who barely show a pregnant tummy until very late or not at all. (Anyone ever see that American show 'I didn't know I was pregnant???)

Well thats the only way that i can think of the whole Santy pregnancy tack coming thru...however i highly doubt the CVs have even thot that far! lol
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: queen_hetepet

Ok so I'm gonna prolly be seen as supporting the stupid cv's here - only cos i want some plausibility back in the show ( i know i know tis all pipedreams now!)

Only way Santy's revelation of pregnancy could be that she's known all along and has hidden it for the entire 6 months! lol And is praying that nobody notice till the baby is about to pop! Bwhahaha...

Neways, as for the baby belly, there are some freaky women (many consider them very lucky) who barely show a pregnant tummy until very late or not at all. (Anyone ever see that American show 'I didn't know I was pregnant???)

Well thats the only way that i can think of the whole Santy pregnancy tack coming thru...however i highly doubt the CVs have even thot that far! lol

Now I am sure queen , that the cv's must have seen that show . That explains for the sudden brain-wave..
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
total rubbise..... is stupid serial ko stop kyun nahi karte........ ????😡
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

Miracle............Now this is what I call an immaculate pregnancy. 😆Out of the blue, 6 months pregnant and Santosh looks more like she has been working out in the gym as she is nice and slim.😉 than an expectant mother.
CV's have run out of steam as to how to keep the interest alive in viewers now that this absurd moronic leap is due to take place so they are grabbing at straws. Wait and watch the tamasha that will follow. I foresee bloopers upon bloopers, knickers in a twist kind of situations, which to me just spells desperation. What say you???