Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sumali

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Yummy news! waiting for saturday. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

There goes my night out on Saturday😊. Just cannot afford to miss this. πŸ˜›Oh what poetic justice.!!! Sorry poet no offense to your name.😳
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@nutmeg-Dongee sadhu refers to the most hated creature on the show-the chilgoze joginder
poet and sumali-abbreviation banadiya uska naam ka bhi.dongee sadhu was very long to write
@sheetal-i know khumbh mela effect is too much.poet and me too,we were laugh at how similar our thought processes run.did u read the remaining part of the line.that is after the leap there will sequel of the comedy circus on laado🀣

Yup.....I read that πŸ˜› & don't worry - Comedy Circus ke sequel ke liye we don't have to wait till leap......πŸ˜†...CV's will give another chance in a day or two.......🀒.......U know,they r very eager to show the Bloopers & Blunders.....πŸ€ͺ........Leap will b the FULLSTOP.......😑...........
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
another circus in the offing on saturday.in all this we forgot our fav song o re piya and the way R and S were looking at each other as they have got their most valuable treasure back in their lives/fully fida on raghav's husbandgiri

sheetal- this is like before Christ (BC) and after Christ(AC).so before leap comedy circus part 1 and after leap part2
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sumali

And we can give him shock treatment. 🀣🀣

wat abt 1100V shock treatment. i think this much is toh needed by that DS !!!!🀣🀣
jokes apart i m afraid 4 santy now as that stupid B***** DS threatened her!! 😲God Oh sorry CVs plz don't let santy do the thing which that DS was saying!!🀒🀒