Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sumali

haha...true, but santosh must be 7 months pregant nw, remember she had her ONS in april. I know , the ladies who are slim don't show the tummy much, but in 7 months, I am sure, it is very difficult to hide it. atleast we can see a bump and any experienced eye can easily find out.

Might turn into a 'get rid of the 2 S's and R' tamasha. But Shreya is right watching Jogi suffer knowing that his wife has betrayed him will be joyous๐Ÿ˜ƒ after all the torture he has put her through.

Maybe he will go insane๐Ÿ˜‰------end of Jogi
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
And we can give him shock treatment. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
shock treatment uma, the news that it is not his khandaan's kid will itself serve its purpose-that will serve as 440 volt current๐Ÿคฃ.i am waiting the torturer to be tortured and go crazy with jealousy
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well he's demented and needs all the shock in the world.
sumali thumbnail
How well raghav and sia expressed their love for each other. no dialogue, no drama , nothing. just though their eyes and just holding their hands. โค๏ธ

Aditya and Natasha were too good in yesterday's episode. Their chemistry was rocking as usual. ๐Ÿค—
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Uma,
They indeed have a very good rapport, understanding and chemistry.
But who will tell these to the CVs and make them understand
Uff!
sumali thumbnail
Poet!

Enjoy what is being given today!

Stop worrying abt tomorrow. aaj ka mazaa kam ho jayega.
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

shock treatment uma, the news that it is not his khandaan's kid will itself serve its purpose-that will serve as 440 volt current๐Ÿคฃ.i am waiting the torturer to be tortured and go crazy with jealousy

Shreya, we all are in for a treat this sat.......DS ki watat lagne waali hai ......DV brings the breaking news to VKG and DS . the expression of DS is worth watching... .. U , me and Tv had a full segment on it.....Ammaji was jubilating and and bantofying gifts to the villagers ki DV comes with the news......
Just Hope that santy takes on chandi avatar and protects her child.......
sumali thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpa_11

Shreya, we all are in for a treat this sat.......DS ki watat lagne waali hai ......DV brings the breaking news to VKG and DS . the expression of DS is worth watching... .. U , me and Tv had a full segment on it.....Ammaji was jubilating and and bantofying gifts to the villagers ki DV comes with the news......

Just Hope that santy takes on chandi avatar and protects her child.......

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Yummy news! waiting for saturday. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It seems ki all the incomplete & open threads which CV's have left - they r going to tie all in one before leap.....๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜•.......Lo,Santy's matter was much before Rasia SR & look - they celebrated it first....๐Ÿ˜‰.....even Chanda also got to know about her expectation....๐Ÿ˜ต.........But,santy ko pata nahi chala......WEIRD ๐Ÿคช !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aur CV's ka bus,train,plane,truck sab ek saath chal pada hai - tabhi toh hamare RASIA SONG (O Re Piya) ko Group song bana diya......๐Ÿฅบ....Damn it.......๐Ÿ˜ก......ek toh mahino baad yeh song sequence diya,uska bhi kachra kar diya....๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ.....
Now,be ready for another torture session............Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiyyyy ๐Ÿคข