Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
DS?
Who's DS?
We have DV and DM. But no DS
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Poet! Nutmeg is asking about our Dhongee Sadhu, (DS)
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG..............Shreya........😲.................CV's ki stupidity pe bhi hamara Kumbh effect is working......😉.......After watching the Doctor -Doctor convo ki yeh chamatkar hai, & bla bla bla bla ............I just told maa ki yeh toh Comedy Circus ka part lag raha hai......🤪............& look ur update first line is that only.....😛......
Seriously,episode ke waqt na mujhe bittu ke emotions screen pe dikh rahe thee & I was like ...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....
& the most comedy part - The CV's ne memory loss mein Ghajini ko bhi peeche chhod diya - they r now showing Santosh preggy........By God,yeh toh wahi baat ho gayi ki South Indian Movie ka hindi dubbed version dekh rahein hain,jisme kuch bhi ho sakta hai....😆.....Iss show ko COLORS se change karke CARTOON NETWORK pe telecast karna chahiye.......👎🏼.......Alas,kids will njoy the brainless funny story.....😆......
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@nutmeg-Dongee sadhu refers to the most hated creature on the show-the chilgoze joginder
poet and sumali-abbreviation banadiya uska naam ka bhi.dongee sadhu was very long to write
@sheetal-i know khumbh mela effect is too much.poet and me too,we were laugh at how similar our thought processes run.did u read the remaining part of the line.that is after the leap there will sequel of the comedy circus on laado🤣
sumali thumbnail
Watched in CNN IBN just now that ammaji comes to know that the baby of santosh is not sangwan khandhan's waaris.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh dear now the fat will be in the fire for Santosh.
sumali thumbnail
yes, ammaji also comes to know that santosh had an ONS with her former lover and the baby is his.

So, lots of fireworks on saturday. 👏
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am waiting for saturday and really want to see the durgesh nandini roop of santy and ammaji not able to anything about it
sumali thumbnail
haha...true, but santosh must be 7 months pregant nw, remember she had her ONS in april. I know , the ladies who are slim don't show the tummy much, but in 7 months, I am sure, it is very difficult to hide it. atleast we can see a bump and any experienced eye can easily find out.