Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xien thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Seriously I think last 1-2 days of story was sponsored by upcoming moview hisss. and this whole drama seems a patch up work for hisss which even directorys were clueless about how to handle. man when sia is already save after deep conspiracy during panchayat and hospital and falling from cliff then what more is required to prove that her baby would born. it was just a waste.

now only waste it was against the very spirit of this serial. whole serial is about baseless superstitious bliefs in villages. by showing MS as snake and super-natural powers etc dont know what point director is proving
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ha ha ha ha🤣 was the reaction to all that happened in yesterdays episode.what nonsense.except the SC interaction with sia and RaSia's ore piya the show made no sense to me.
i was rolling with laughter at VKG's and DS 's expression at seeing Sia alive and VKG seem to under a shock when she heard sia was to have twins🤣 that too daughters

like i wrote it felt as though i was seeing an episode of comedy circus and the sequel would be telecast after the leap
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Going by the CVs great 😡 though process i am scared for Raghav and Santy
I hope Jogi does not call panchayat and start whole new drama to punish Raghav and Santy for incest. I think ammaji only may give him this idea so that Raghav gets busy trying to save Santy and himself from villagers and she can tackle sia and her baby by then. Because Raghav is the only person standing between her and sia's baby girls. I pray they do not start off this stupid track and land Raghav in dire straits on whom he should protect santy or sia and his babies.
And where is Amba gayab when her little bro requires so much help. She has not got any info on whats going on in veerpur. Usually daku have better info networks.
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Going by the CVs great 😡 though process i am scared for Raghav and Santy

I hope Jogi does not call panchayat and start whole new drama to punish Raghav and Santy for incest. I think ammaji only may give him this idea so that Raghav gets busy trying to save Santy and himself from villagers and she can tackle sia and her baby by then. Because Raghav is the only person standing between her and sia's baby girls. I pray they do not start off this stupid track and land Raghav in dire straits on whom he should protect santy or sia and his babies.
And where is Amba gayab when her little bro requires so much help. She has not got any info on whats going on in veerpur. Usually daku have better info networks.

oh Man ! prem , this track of urs is giving me goosebumps....Even I am wishing that the CV's don't start anything like that .......VKG is capable of doing anything to serve her means......she tried to hurt Raghav,her own son before . she can do it again.......
sang_hari thumbnail
shilpa and prem-dont give all these kind of ideas to thecv's.waise ideas ka aakal pada huva hain and they are coming up with weird ideas.thecv's will not incorporate all our good ideas but will love all the complex ones .if they are trying to drive the viewers away with all these then they are winning big time
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
One of the stupidest episodes of all times, I felt so bad after watching it.
How come SIa is expecting two kids? It's absurd.
The CVs are trying to set up a new bunch of jkids - seems like the entire ensemble cast has decided to leave post-Leap. And they had nobody with them. AM not in a mood to stay back and watch VKG and that DHongee Baba.
SIlly, utmost silly. Seems like I am watching some third-grade HIndi potboiler. Instead of showing some progress, the show has actually regressed. Now I want Adi and Natasha to leave. The show's over and they won't get anything out of it.
Am just watching to see their awesome chemistry onscreen.
sang_hari thumbnail
poet-havent u heard of the saying-ek se bale do.the cv's are just using that principle🤣.probably there are two villians and they need two daughters to counter that🤣.sorry. u know what kind of mood i have been in from last evening.another thing is that now i have to find out another name for the second daughter.bekaar ka mera kaam badadiya in logon ne.samajthe main even i am jobless like them
poetic thumbnail
Shreya,
I am not liking the idea at all.
This is simply not going anywhere.
I would have understood if the Cvs were trying to do some re-haul the mistakes they have done, but they seem hell-bent on doing the unthinkable.
How sad!
sang_hari thumbnail
i know u dont like the idea .but was just trying to lighten the mood as every pregnancy they show seems to add to our stress levels.thecv's really have lost the plot.see it is redeemable even today if the track is set right by some intelligent scripting.anyway they have a great set of actors who could even carry off a complex script.un andho ko koi raasta dikhado
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Kaun dikhayega? I feel like puking nowadays.