sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
this is comedy circus part 1 and after the leap we will see comedy circus 2.
the doctor comes outside and tells raghav that the poison has spread in the entire system of sia.the doc also says that sia surviving was difficult and asks them to pray to god for sia's life.raghav breaks down,santosh is shocked.sheela chachi looks at sia inside the ICU.she consoles raghav asking raghav to have faith in god.raghav tells chachi that he has not done anything wrong and sia has always followed the way of dharm and why they were punished that way.he asks SC why god was was punishing him by taking his life away from here.VKG and jogi are in the room where jogi confirms that sia is close to death.inside the ICU sia shows signs of revival.she regains senses and asks for raghav.the doctors are amazed at her recovery.sia wants to know what happened to her.the doctors explains and tells her that even her kid is fine after all this trauma.

the doc goes to raghav and congratulates him for that miracle.he tells him that sia has regained senses and that the poison was not as potent as thought.raghav enquires about his child who the doc tells him is alright.just then chanda and sunehri along with the village women enter and are overjoyed with the news of sia's recovery.raghav wants to meet sia.SC,santosh,chanda,raghav,sunheri and the village women go to meet sia.raghav stands at the side and stares at sia with tears in his eyes.SC tells sia that for a moment she thought that VKG had snatched her away from them.but she says that god is with her and that nothing can stop her daughter from being born.she tells them she and her daughter was saved because of divine intervention.sia remembers MS's blessing.sia then looks at raghav with love and holds his hand.he bends and kisses her hand .raghav in tears seemed to be looking at sia as though she would vanish if he turned with o re puiya song in the background.

sia gets discharged with the doc advising her rest as she is weak.the village women raise slogans praising sia but she tells them it is not her victory as she had no part in it.the women tell her that it is the victory of the good over evil and the battle she had led.ammaji in the heilli tel jogi that their ancestors would be waiting for thr news of the death of the girl.then they hear slogans in praise of sia.raghav stops the car out and takes sia inside.VKG and DS come out see and are shocked to see sia alive.santosh asks them to wait as she wants to do the aarthi.but sia stops her saying she wants aarti from VKG's hand.VKG does it unwillingly saying she deserves it as she has got a second lease of life.sia asks her if she is surprised at seeing her alive.raghav smirks and all the womenfolk look at VKG with disgust.she congratulates ammaji as she says that there will be not one but two granddaughters who will play in her haveli.all of them are happy.ammaji and DS stare at sia shocked.

PRECAP-Sc asks santosh whether the child is raghav's.santosh cries and answers no.SC asks whose it was.Santosh tells her it is her friend vijay's with sia listening and SC shocked
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
thanks 4 the update, twins! seriously VKG is gonna have a heart attack now for sure, like it wasn't bad enough with one girl now the problems have doubledπŸ˜† she deserves it though. great now santosh is preggars, has she been hiding it, she must be further along than Sia but not as long as chanda, its like they are setting up the next generation of kids for the leap, sia's girls, chanda's son, santosh baby probably a boy, and suneri's son aditya, hope VKG is happy all those grandkids.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sia is having twins is that it?? I missed parts of the episode

How long has it been since Santosh ran away. I thought months had passed and now suddenly she is pregnant???????
Oh my goodness. More drama and more plotting and planning by mother and son.

As for the drama in the hospital - that was just unbelievable. I knew that hocus pocus that MS did would protect her but what I can't believe from the CV's is that if they took care that Sia would not die then why make her drink that poison. To give some weird message about the indestructibility of the child or now children. This serial is getting more and more absurd.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now after watching whole episode 3 times and laughing like crazy I am back ...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

First of all .....Thanks a lot sherya for ur update πŸ‘πŸ‘

This is the most funniest episode of laddo uptill now πŸ˜†πŸ€£...may be in future we will have some more like this as c.v's have already proved that their upper floor is completely empty ...pura episode blooper se bhara tha .....

Phele pure body maine poison tha ...acanak uska asar itna nahi tha ...sia bas behosh hogayi ...doctor's khud apne statement ko contradict kar rahe the .....our super women was in full form ...suddenly hosh aa gaya aur discharge bhi ho gaya ...yaha toh fever maine bhi ek din baad chutti dete hai πŸ˜†.......phir hospital .....beauty parlour maine badal gaya .....sia ka hair style dekha tha post discharge 😲 pure medical science ki vaat laga de ...........I am feeling very pity for ANU kitna painful hoga uske liye yeh sab nonsense dekhna πŸ˜•

Priceless expression tha jogi aur VKG ka sia ko dekh kar aisa lag raha tha abhi suicide kar lege dono πŸ˜†πŸ˜† BTW maine Yashpal aur dalbir ka reaction bahut miss kiya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Raghav ne toh nahi but sia ne jarur tease kiya Ammaji ko .......Dekh VKG maine bach gayi

Aditya was as usual perfect today ...wonderful performance ⭐️⭐️ ..he is truly a star πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

when it comes to rate .the serial from my side its
Edited by bittu31 - 14 years ago
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sunheri may also be pregnant due to gajis disgusting act! In the leap amba may turn up with a few kids too! Vkg house will be full of grandchildren! Suppose the cvs have to make way for new characters for next generation.
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Errr .... what is vkg ? i can think of "very kameeni gundi" (please pardon my language) ..... or is it something else ?
Edited by bips - 14 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

Errr .... what is vkg ? i can think of "very kameeni gundi" (please pardon my language) ..... or is it something else ?

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 not bad .....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

But it means ....veerpur ki Gundi ....🀣🀣🀣
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am witless and confused after watching the epi......TWINS! πŸ˜•
How come they did come to know in the previous scan ..duh!...
As if that was not nf , now Santy is pregnt.....after so many months .....atlast the the brains behind the santy-vijay track has come out of his hibernation...or do think that our brains are hibernating..?
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

bips.. feel free to use any language for Ammaji and her son's ....

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Looks like we'll see a bunch of 19-20 year olds running around the haveli after the 20 yr leap. Let's see:
2 girls from RaSia
1 boy from Chanda,
1 child Santosh
1 boy Sunheri already has (the eldest)
1 child Sunheri will have
-----------------------------------
Makes a total of 6 at least
Not to count any additional children Chanda might have, and Amba might return with a few of her own.
Yes, the next generation is ready. And we'll probably keep on seeing how VKG favours the boys over the girls. These stubborn CVs didnt take our sincere advice and cancel the leap. Now when the leap fails and the show shuts down, they'll have no right to say they don't know what went wrong 😑