(4) StarPlus 2130-2200 Yeh Rishta
(5) StarPlus 2230-2300 Pratigya
(6) Colors 2100-2130 Big Boss
(7) StarPlus 1900-1930 Saathiya
(8) StarPlus 2200-2230 Tere Liye
(9) ZeeTV 2000-2030 Rani Laxmibai
(10) StarPlus 2100-2130- Bidaai

LOL no body was interested in watching Malika's Hisssing Act πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Not only laddo but colors is out of top 10 except Big boss and that too for just half on hour ...πŸ˜†

Ab sab kuch unusual dikayege toh yahi hoga naa ......janta ko toh yeh pata nahi hai naa ki sia is carrying a super kid in her womb .....πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I guess everyone is tired of watching Zulm and attyachar on the show.πŸ˜† Everyone's given Laado loads of time in the hope that the negativity will end, but nothing's happening. So everyone's left the show.
Bittu, do you think the viewers of India forums make an impact on the TRPs? I mean, only a few ppl like us know about the leap, not the million others watching the show. If we stop watching the show as a protest against the leap, will that make a difference on TRP?
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeh toh hona he thaπŸ˜†
By showing these bullshit πŸ‘ŽπŸΌwht do thy think their show will b on d top silly pplπŸ€ͺ
agar abb yeh haal hai soo think wht will happen after d leap without rasia 🀒tab than thy r force to finish ths nonsense.😑
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

I guess everyone is tired of watching Zulm and attyachar on the show.πŸ˜† Everyone's given Laado loads of time in the hope that the negativity will end, but nothing's happening. So everyone's left the show.

Bittu, do you think the viewers of India forums make an impact on the TRPs? I mean, only a few ppl like us know about the leap, not the million others watching the show. If we stop watching the show as a protest against the leap, will that make a difference on TRP?

Elle ... internet is a common media and now is within reach of huge mass ... and Aditya & natsha has huge fan following which is visible from their FB Id ...not only us but fans there are are also planning to leave the show after leap as they watch it for Rasia ...
....it will surely going to make difference ... TRP will fall ..
And for the peoples who don't have news about leap ..they will stop after leap as there is height of tolerating every thing ...they are also human beings ..I guess
Edited by bittu31 - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu31

Elle ... internet is a common media and now is within reach of huge mass ... and Aditya & natsha has huge fan following which is visible from their FB Id ...not only us but fans there are are also planning to leave the show after leap as they watch it for Rasia ...
....it will surely going to make difference ... TRP will fall ..
And for the peoples who don't have news about leap ..they will stop after leap as there is height of tolerating every thing ...they are also human beings ..I guess

πŸ˜† Very good observation Bittu. I am sure a lot of people will leave once the Leap happens, even if they are not on the net.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

πŸ˜† Very good observation Bittu. I am sure a lot of people will leave once the Leap happens, even if they are not on the net.

Well I think the CV's and the Channel had it coming to them. Bizarre happenings and not just in this serial. This from a Channel which was once the talk of tinsel town. How the mighty have fallen and all because of TRP driven scripts.