poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

I have just had enough now. The CVs think that we are devoid of brain as they do.

Now that they have become totally blind to making any sort of practical sense they are just stooping so low to justify the Leap.

First they crate an unnecessary brouhaha about bring in Mallika Sherawat as the Naagmata or Naagdevi so as to remove the hurdles in Sia and her baby's path in the form of poison. Point noted.
Now they come up with the bizzare twist of actually Sia drinking the poison-laced sherbet and falling ill. Raghav, Santosh and Sheela Chachi rushes to the hospital with Sia. They do get her admitted wherein she is rushed to the ICU. The Doctor tells Raghav later that Sia has been poisoned and the poison has spread to all parts of her body and that her condition is pretty critical. He tells Raghav & Co. point blank that he doesn't want to give him false hope about her survival.
Now that the poison has spread to all parts of SIa's body, the chamatkar from the CVs will happen in the either of the to ways (or they could have much more avenues) -
(i). The poison will somehow not reach the womb 😲 (How beats me)
(ii). The poison will reach the womb but due to some divine intervention (maybe of Nagmata's as well) the child will be hale and hearty (beats me again 😲)
[So in any of the cases, I am beaten 🀒]
This defies any form of logic. But we all know that the CVs are trying desperately to justify the leap, by hook or by crook. They are trying to portray the to-be born child as a super human baby, which as per me defies the total concept of the Show. After all these, if Sia and Raghav are not there, what difference is it going to make? This is just height of idiocy.
The practical thing to show is that in dire circumstances Raghav chooses Sia over the child (mind you, I am against the high rate of infant mortality in India). There is no LEAP involved. The CVS need to stop this rubbish NOW.
I am already dreading the Doc coming and saying ki chamatkar ho gaya - maa aur bacchi dono swasth hai. And what not!
AM still wondering what the NCW is doing? 😑
Dhongee Baba needs some lesson of humanity from Raghav and Avtar
  • about how to be a better husband
  • about how to be a better human being
  • about how to respect the vachans taken during the saat pheras and to stand by them, through thick and thin
How I so wish the juice was shared by both VKG and Dhongee Baba so that the CVs most loved story of Oedipus Complex would end there once and for all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My question is that how they will show this super woman dying along with her super hero ..😲

They have already shown that sia has tolerance level which has no limit so as her child which has to be now called super child .. ......kuch toh sensible dikaya jaye ....πŸ˜•

If they are determined for the leap ..rather than showing all these nonsense ..they should show some development work done by sia for the people of veerpur .... so that they should compare sia with Ammaji πŸ˜•

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poetic, I'll tell you what will happen now. Just as Sia will be about to die, we will see a snake coming in from the window, into the room and suck all the poison right out of her? πŸ˜† Imagination running wild? But don't you think it is possible alongwith everything unrealistic they're showing us nowadays? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
I can't understand how the expect us to believe that an already weak woman with poison spread in her entire body, will miraculously not only survive herself, but so will her superhuman baby. But. as we know she has been blessed, and WILL definitely survive. It's too early in the pregnancy for Sia to die right now.
According to me, tomorrow is the episode which will finally confirm the leap. IF the baby survives, the leap is on. IF Sia only survives, (which is highly highly unlikely, as Sia has not been blessed by MS, baby has) then the leap is fully confirmed.
And I do agree with you, IF it comes to choosing between Sia and the child, Raghav should choose Sia right now. Anyway, it's too early for the doctor to even propose such a thing, as the baby is too young to be able to survive.
Edited by elle45 - 14 years ago
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I resolved my mind for the grand entrance of the new supergirl....Krrishhni of the teleworld..I am thinking what kind of costume the highly creative CV's are thinking of.....poor chaps...since they have created "men of extraordinary league"(vkg and her brood of pillas) and protrayed Sia as a normal human being(only things that are extra ordinary are her patience and her ability to trust the wrong people).....now they feel that a supergirl can only fight ammaji ..hence the NM and her blessings.😑
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@poetic:-Dn't waste ur time in thinking abt wht d iilogical things thy r showing if v sitback to mk a list of wht illogical things thy hv shown till date then our lf ends bt ths list is nt going to finish🀒
.R thy following koi mil gaya movie in which alien comes n give his powers to rohit after tht rohit's mind works more powerful than computer n his son came out to b superman.
similar thing is happening inlaado mallika sherawat(naggdevi)came give blessings to sia n her child do sumthing in tht sharbat n go away n nw sia n her baby will b fit n fine instead of poison hving spread in her whole body. πŸ˜•πŸ€¬
lk u said doc.come n say chamatkar ho gaya both mother n child r alright.πŸ˜†
Nw wht thy hsw after d leap all naggdevi's so called powers r into rasia's daughter n shez fighting against ammaji n co.using tht powers n ammaji is nt at all effected by ths.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
guys stop.please welcome the miracle baby of the century.the prahlad of our times whose mom's faith on god has given her special powers and is serving as raksha kavach around her womb.
i have a doubt as to whether they will trying burning sia next because like prahlad they have tried pushing sia off the cliff.after that they have tried poisoning her so the next logical step would be to burn her .i am wondering who will play the role of holika.probably VKG who much to our joy will get burnt in that process.
sorry guys to have irritated u.i was just trying to think like the cv's but just not able to.my mind refuses to cooperate with me

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Elle - I am s dreading that snake coming in, either through the window or the door, and taking the venom out of Sia's body (the CVs now can do almost anything). And the Doctor fainting from the chamatkar issue.
Seems like am watching the desi version of 'The Incredibles'.
By the time the Leap happens, I will lose it completely methinks.
And I am sure that stupid Leap is on, that's why we are fed with such trash. And all these only to establish that the child is so strong that she will not only survive but also take on the whole world later, fighting against crime and injustice.
As for superman and superwoman, they will lose their 'super' powers once superchild is born.
Kahani khatam, paisa hajam!
@ SHilpa - acchha namkaran kiya tumne, Krrishhni ... 🀣Even after all these, the CVs don't learn. When will they eventually grow up and start thinking out of the box?
@ Aneesha - I think Naagdevi's chamatkar will be such that the effects of the venom will not reach the child in the womb and even if it does, she will develop an antidote (beats me how?) and become resistant to poison once she grows up. What crap!
@ Shreya - Miracle Baby indeed. Whow anted to see all this trash? God wouldn't even know this time, am sure the CVs only know. But just because it's RaSia involved, we are into it.
Feel lke banging my head on the wall.
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
shreya .....VKG nahin.....let that Dhongi be Holika.....It would fun to see him burn....rather than VKG......The End of VKG should be same as the Hiranyakashipu.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
shilpa-woh dongee sadhu 's godhi main baitna is such a pain.he is such a sadist that he would have planned some gotala there also.but good suggestion.ek asur toh kum ho.koi iss asuronse hume mukti dilade
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why girls? why??? Hamari sia , dhongee baba ke godh mein kyon baitegi? It is so yucky to even think abt it When she has a handsome hunk as her husband. πŸ˜‰

But coming to think of it, isn't the story the CVs are going to develop to kill our RaSia, ie) burning the haveli? oh, God! such a horrifying end to a beautiful couple!!!

Damn the CVs!☒️