Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
aneesha_sahani

I agree with you. Now if we watch this serial we should watch it as if we are brain dead. No use applying one's brain cells for a serial filled with bloopers and nonsense.

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i have doubt as to why all the women iun the village always turn to god for help instead of helping sia with some other way.sometimes feel like telling all of them that u deserve all the bad treatment u get.

@groucho- u are abs right that the serial has started defying logic.i stopped commenting about the episodes but like poet pointed out,Adi and Natasha are really doing a good job so started commenting again for their sake
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oohhhhhhhhhhhh God..........😲.............How can such people get the right to be called as "CREATIVE HEAD"..........😑..................What creativity the show is giving πŸ€ͺ ????????????
By God,it seems ki koi mythological show on air hai,where it will be shown ki avtaar will come on the earth by fighting all the odds & will complete the incomplete work of the parents...............Shhhhhh...🀒.....
But,no doubt - Raghav portrayl was brilliant....πŸ‘.......& hatts of to him ⭐️ !!!!!!
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The most funny thing was Ammaji ki haveli ka mandir hospital ke enterance maine shift ho gaya hai 😲🀣...
Bechari ammaji ab toh bhagwan ne bhi unki haveli chod di πŸ˜†
It will be worth watching ammaji's face when doctor will declare that Sia &herwonder baby are fine πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
My two cents.
Tottally useless. But Sheela Chachi was doing what a Mom should be doing. The way she is trying to provide a backup is good, though the CVs are really hell-bent to show her a vacillating character every now and then.
Raghav was too good. The gamut of expressions that Adi is showing is phenomenal. Was wishing that they had not made Sia so vulnerable.
Saarey romance ka choupat kar diya.
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

The most funny thing was Ammaji ki haveli ka mandir hospital ke enterance maine shift ho gaya hai 😲🀣...

Bechari ammaji ab toh bhagwan ne bhi unki haveli chod di πŸ˜†
It will be worth watching ammaji's face when doctor will declare that Sia &herwonder baby are fine πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to that. I hope Raghav (in the choicest way) tells her where to get off.πŸ˜‰
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

My two cents.

Tottally useless. But Sheela Chachi was doing what a Mom should be doing. The way she is trying to provide a backup is good, though the CVs are really hell-bent to show her a vacillating character every now and then.
Raghav was too good. The gamut of expressions that Adi is showing is phenomenal. Was wishing that they had not made Sia so vulnerable.
Saarey romance ka choupat kar diya.

And a very valuable 2 cents it is.😊

I agree Sheila has always been a favourite of mine but of late she has been dithering a bit, through no fault of her own. Raghav wasπŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by groucho - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: groucho

And a very valuable 2 cents it is.😊

I agree Sheila has always been a favourite of mine but of late she has been dithering a bit, through no fault of her own. Raghav wasπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks dear πŸ˜›
I want to send those CVs to the Gas Chamber for torturing us in the name of showing RaSia.
Wonder if they even have a bit of conscience left. And they are expecting after seeing all these, people will actually watch the Show after the Leap happens?
Beats me.
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

Thanks for the update sherya ...πŸ‘

why every time while choosing song they make blunder ......Female version toh thik hai sunheri & chnada gaa rahe the but male version ka kya ......aur male chorus kaha se aa gaya ...πŸ˜•

Aditya was perfectβ­οΈπŸ‘ ...the pain for loosing some one very dear was nicely depicted by him through his eyes ..the way he was pleading GOD ..it literally made my eyes wet .....πŸ‘πŸΌ

Precap ke hisab se toh Kal maine phoot - phoot ke rougi ...πŸ˜‰

I caught up with the rerun of yes epi...meri bhi ankhonse ganga and jumana beh rahethe....
and I feel that by the end of today's epi..I know that it will be raining tears from our eyes that the water shortage problem will be solved that to on a global scale....
Edited by shilpa_11 - 14 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpa_11

I caught up with the rerun of yes epi...meri bhi ankhonse ganga and jumana beh rahethe....

and I feel that by the end of today's epi..I know that it will be raining tears from our eyes that the water shortage problem will be solved that to on a global scale....

And ammaji & Doongi Baba will accompany us ..πŸ˜† Jogi kitna frustrate hoga yeh jan kar ki unki saari mahnat bekar ho gayi ......πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰