sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
will give u a short update as nothing great happened today.
the godhbarai starts with MS blessing with both sia and chanda and leaves.VKG tells them to continue the festivities after MS leaves.the women dance when the woman with sherbat tray proceeds towards sia only to be stopped by SC .she tells that woman to bring sweets.santosh proceeds with the sherbat tray only to stopped by the lady and she herself takes it to sia and chanda.Dongee sadhu and VKG are looking eagerly at sia to see whether she is drinking the poison laced sherbat.sia at first refuses and chanda takes the poisoned glass to drink.VKG and DS have their hearts in their mouth.sia starts coughing at that time and chanda offers her drink to her.sia starts drinking that juice.raghav looks at VKG and DS staring at sia and realises that they have been up to their dirty tricks again.he snatches sia's glass and throws it to the ground .he asks sia if she is alright and shouts at VKG asking her whether she has mixed something in that drink.VKG refuses responsibility and sia falls on the sofa with the effect of the poison starting its work.raghav goes to sia and VKG tells him to take her to the hospital.raghav is about to fight with VKG but SC urges him to go the hospital.raghav is tense while driving the car and tells SC and santosh not to allow sia to fall asleep.they give water and keep her awake.
VKg tells the women that godhbarai is over and to go home.she leaves and gutki urges all the women to stand vigil outside the hospital.she tells them that they should pray for sia's recovery and her kid's safety as sia has done lot for them,that it was their turn to return the help.vkg and ds reach home happy about their victory with VKG telling DS that snake's poison is very potent that it would kill the person very fast.she tells DS that sia was a good person but had this enmity with her and prays that her soul rest in peace
raghav reaches hospital and sia is taken in the ICU.he waits outside with SC and santosh .he tells SC that he will not be able to live without sia.he cries and SC tells him to pray to god as he can change all their fates.the women along with chanda and sunehri sing a bhajan o pala hare.raghav prays to the lord almighty almost pleading with him to spare sia's life.santosh is also tense waiting for news about sia
the women are outside the hospital praying while the doctor comes out and tells raghav that sia 's reports have come.he continues that sia has been given poison which has spread in her whole body.he tells them that he will not give them false hope as sia is in a critical state.he tells them that they are trying their best and to pray to god almighty asking him to spare sia's life as that would betheir last hope.
PRECAP-raghav breaks down crying with SC crying looking at sia from outside

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.

Will comment in detaisl tomorrow.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update sherya ...👏

why every time while choosing song they make blunder ......Female version toh thik hai sunheri & chnada gaa rahe the but male version ka kya ......aur male chorus kaha se aa gaya ...😕

Aditya was perfect⭐️👏 ...the pain for loosing some one very dear was nicely depicted by him through his eyes ..the way he was pleading GOD ..it literally made my eyes wet .....👍🏼

Precap ke hisab se toh Kal maine phoot - phoot ke rougi ...😉

manny136 thumbnail
can't believe VKG she compliments Sia but still because she defied her she had to die uhhhhhhhh😡 can't wait to c her face when Sia comes back from the hospital all fine😃 poor Raghav i hope he doesn't go guns blazing back to the haveli and threaten his mom its just a waste of time now for him and us.
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. The only consolation is that we know Sia won't die just yet..... there's a few more months to that till the child is born
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This serial is becoming illogical and stupid by the day. CVs taking viewers for granted. Ammaji says Sia will not survive because she has been given some dangerous snake poison. So how will the baby survive. Defies logic.
And poor Raghav no use going and demanding questions from his mother and bro. But his acting was really good as somone on the verge of losing a loved one especially a father losing his baby was potrayed really well the desperation and pleading with GOD.
If they are going for a leap please do not spoil serial by showing illogical things.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yesterday's episode was such a waste of time except for R'S REACTION TO HIS WIFE'S STATE.

VKG and DS are beyond.............🤬
what the heck is wrong with the village women.do they know to do anything else constructive other than praying?why don't one of them gather courage and finish off that VKG or atleast that DS who are really getting on all our nerves.

Raghav's reaction to seeing sia senseless was too good.it seemed like he was pleading to god for mercy on his wife.the precap brought tears to my eyes.thought i had stopped reacting to laado's emotional atyachar but adi fab's portrayal of the pain saw tears rolling out of my eyes too
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
myviewprem

Ammaji says Sia will not survive because she has been given some dangerous snake poison. So how will the baby survive. Defies logic.

The serial defies logic.
However, the goddess of snakery😉 MSherewat did some hocus pocus to the glasses and therefore I feel the effects of the poison will be minimal. Besides she has also decreed that Sia will have her child.
😃

The creatives way of telling us nothing will happen to the child for the next few weeks at least (I hope)

Raghav for me is now the mainstay of the serial. His portrayal was just marvelous. No overdoing the grieving husband just so heartfelt. His face when he looked like a little boy begging for reassurance from Sheila brought a lump to my throat

Kudos to you Raghav 🤗 keep going
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thx 4 d update shreya
Now a days watching laado i get angry😡 to all d nonsense CV's r showing bt at d same time feel lk laughing also do thy think d viewers r mad tht thy tk or digest all d nonsense thy r showing to us.cn't thy shw sumthing logical i thought of leaving d shw when d leap tk place bt nw i think i hv to leave it b4 d leap if thy continue with ths.🤢
bt I wanna to mention aditya was d only best thing in yesterday's episode a big applause 4 him.👏
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aneesha_sahani

What continues to surprise me is that knowing what Ammaji is out to do away with Sia why oh why does Raghav allow drinks to be served by her or her person.

Edited by groucho - 14 years ago