Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Shreya,
Thanks a lot. Hope you remember the way we two were laughing last night. πŸ˜‰ Thank God! Raghav and Avtar didn't have their tongues lolling out on seeing MS' waistline.
Loved the cute RaSia glances. Really loved seeing Sia happy for once.
UNtil and unless the Dayyan spoilt it.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpa_11

It is a case of much ado about nothing.......so much hype...there was nothng "hisss" in it...

anyways It was good to see all of them happy and enjoying .
I wonder how come the the womenfolk attend the godh bahrai-especially gutki-with all that nonsense about bringing a change in Veerpur....Where were they, when Sia was beaten up in the panchayat by the "people of Veerpur" and when she was being chased by the gundas in the "by lanes of Veerpur".....? the CV"S really deserve a standing ovation for all the bloopers they have been creating

Shilpa .. if at that time they should have shown all the womans covering sia to protect her ...toh aisa lagta ki revolution hua hai ...and woman will fight for justice and their rights ....but noooooooo ....Ab badi badi baat kar rahe hai sab aa kar ....😑
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Shreya,

Thanks a lot. Hope you remember the way we two were laughing last night. πŸ˜‰ Thank God! Raghav and Avtar didn't have their tongues lolling out on seeing MS' waistline.
Loved the cute RaSia glances. Really loved seeing Sia happy for once.
UNtil and unless the Dayyan spoilt it.

Dono patni varta hai poet ...πŸ˜‰.. ...πŸ˜†
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@bittu31

Probably Ammaji has told the channel she is not ready to hand over the reins of Veerpur as yet. So the women are playing it safe.
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

@bittu31

Probably Ammaji has told the channel she is not ready to hand over the reins of Veerpur as yet. So the women are playing it safe.

Ammaji ke champloose .......😑..
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

Dono patni varta hai poet ...πŸ˜‰.. ...πŸ˜†

LOL Bittu, lekin agar aise kartey, dono ko accha silent treatment milta ... inside their rooms. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
bittu31 thumbnail

LOL Bittu, lekin agar aise kartey, dono ko accha silent treatment milta ... inside their rooms. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Yaa..sia pata nahi woh kya kartiπŸ˜‰ But I would be treat to watch possessive sia 😍 😳

And as far as chanda is concern ........as usual would start crying ....πŸ₯±.
Remember u have given name Rooti Atma to santy but it suits more to chanda πŸ˜•
Edited by bittu31 - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Ha Bittu,
But later changed Santy's name to Durgesh Nandini.
See it suits her so much more.
Chanda's name was Dheeli Kameez.

SO much can be done, but people unfortunately in this Forum are not that active as well as interactive. I have certain plans sometimes, but then thinking of the response, I don't go ahead and do it. It's just not worth the time, energy and initiative.
bittu31 thumbnail

Ha Bittu,

But later changed Santy's name to Durgesh Nandini.
See it suits her so much more.
Chanda's name was Dheeli Kameez.

SO much can be done, but people unfortunately in this Forum are not that active as well as interactive. I have certain plans sometimes, but then thinking of the response, I don't go ahead and do it. It's just not worth the time, energy and initiative.

It is because laddo was never a love story ...and Rasia is never promoted as couple ...

Mind it only few people are brave and strong hearted like us who can tolerate all the negatives and nonsense ..πŸ˜† watch it as Rasia bawali ....πŸ˜†
bittu31 thumbnail
poet if ur plans are related to Rasia ..then go head ....as only few days are left .lets enjoy each & every bit ...