sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
VKG sees some men and women bringing in things to the haveli.she asks them for what it was.they reply with fear that it is for sia and chanda's godh barai.VKG is shocked and calls for SC and asks her whether she has become the deciding authority in the house.SC answers in negative and VKG cancels the godhbarai.she tells SC that sia cannot have a godhbarai because she is carrying a girl.SC comes in to the room where the FF team is sitting.SC tells them all that ammaji told her.santosh tells SC that there are two pregnant woman in the house and that they cannot stay without doing the godhbarai.but she also feels that ammaji will never allow sia's godh barai in the heili.sia feels sad about it.raghav comes inside and tells them that they will have the godhbarai in the panchyat bhawan and so he says godh barai would take place.sia and chanda are happy .raghav is happy seeing sia happy.he then goes to VKG and DS in her room where they are discussing about how to punish her bahus for their transgression in planning sia's godhbarai by not allowing to go to any function in the village.raghav enter and invites ammaji for the function and tells her that it will be held in the panchayat bhawan which she will not find objectionable.he invites jogi too.

in the morning during the godh barai,everybody do the rituals by filling both chanda and sia's godh with coconut and other ausipicious things along with gifts in gold.santosh SC sunehri all of them do it.then the women of the village do it.gutki comes in and praises sia for changing veerpur and also praises her courage in carrying a girl in her womb.she tells her that she will bring revolution in veerpur when she will give birth tro her girl.raghav and sia look at each other.gutki wonders why the atmosphere is not filled with festivities on that happy occasion and dances for the song solha singar with other women of the village.santosh dances and raghav is very happy seeing sia happy .avater also is happy seeing chanda happy and raghav is glad that sia is smiling with joy at that occasion.

men bearing gifts and sweets,flowers come inside the hall and VKG follows them with jogi .seeing her the festivities stop .everybody become tense and she tells them that she has come on her son's invitation.she continues that even though her son has hurt her she will not forget her duty as a mother and blesses sia to stay sada suhagaan with chanda getting a blessing to have a lot of sons.VKG sits in her place with jogi .she asks people as to why there was no dancing and merry making on the happy occassion.SC tells her that a banjara caravan has come to veerpur along with the girl as snake avater who has special powers and that her blessings come true .SC tells VKG that that their toli would perform.meanwhile VKG tells all to have sharbat and bring her some too.a woman bearing two glasses signals something to VKG.just the MS in the nag avater enters performing the snake dance.she comes close to that woman with two glasses of juices and senses that something in the glass is wrong.she touches that glasses on the rim.some people bring VKG to dance and MS feels negative vibes from her too.chand aand sia get NAGMATA's blessing.nagmata blessse chanda with beautiful and bright boy but turns to sia and tells her that all the poison has flowed out of her life.nagmata also tells her that her daughter will live and that she will be bright,intelligent and will brings laurels to their name.VKG listens to all this and sees NM leaving.sia is happy at her words and is surprised at her blessing.VKG mentally challenges NMK's words

PRECAP-sia drinks the glass of juice brought by that woman.raghav tells sia not to drink that and throws the glass.he asks VKG what she has has mixed in that.vkg refuses that charge and sia becomes senseless after drinking the juice
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

kya bolu πŸ˜•........Hissss ka kya promotion tha 😲.....as per article malika was suppose to drink the juice but woh toh sirf glass touch karke chali gayi ..πŸ˜•..

BTW Raghav ne itne short notice maine card bhi print karwa liya .....yaa sirf Ammaji ko chidhnane ke liye tha πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† Both Rasia were looking as usual very nice together 😳

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the entire was such a let down except for RaSia.mallika sherawat's entry was so publicized and it lasted for hardly 2 minutes.the only good thing was seeing sia happy and raghav feeling about it.one of the mature love track i have seen.
one of these days i will really give SC a piece of my mind.she after all these years is taking all the thrash dished out at her by vkg is the limit.

VKG ande dongee sadhu...................🀬.

shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is a case of much ado about nothing.......so much hype...there was nothng "hisss" in it...
anyways It was good to see all of them happy and enjoying .
I wonder how come the the womenfolk attend the godh bahrai-especially gutki-with all that nonsense about bringing a change in Veerpur....Where were they, when Sia was beaten up in the panchayat by the "people of Veerpur" and when she was being chased by the gundas in the "by lanes of Veerpur".....? the CV"S really deserve a standing ovation for all the bloopers they have been creating
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@sang_hari

I am in complete agreement with you. A fairly useless time pass episode. Mallika got her 2 minutes of glory and promotion.

Wonder how Raghav figured out the tricky 'drinks'??? I am sure nothing will happen since MS did her jadoo mantar when she touched the glasses. I was amused by her expression😑 when she sensed that something was wrong with the drinks, Mallika looked like a tigress smelling her prey......

I was rather hoping she would put a spell on Ammaji and that nutty Jogi so that they would go into an indefinite memory loss about Raghav and Sia.

I like R and Sia but I think Sia needs to do a little more than just smile. It is now becoming too type cast. Avtar continues to impress and Raghav ......well now he must be the cause of many a fluttering heart.β€οΈπŸ˜‰
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ shilpa_11

I doubt if the CV's even know the amount of bloopers in this serial. If we started to list them down we could start another serial "Bloopers Galore".

Many issues have been ignored, removed, left to the viewers to unravel or just considered not worth the CV's time to elucidate. Nothing new in NAIDL or for that matter in several other serials.

I could think of many other forms of acknowledgment other than a standing ovation. You are too kind.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As usual,my eyes wer only on our adorable couple - RASIA.......β˜ΊοΈπŸ€—πŸ˜........
Sia was looking so pretty & Raghav - Oooolalala.....πŸ˜‰..
..Man in Black !!!!!!! 100 % declared officially Handsum Hunk......
πŸ˜›β€οΈπŸ˜
Rest was - yeh kya tha πŸ˜• 🀒 ???????
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what a faltu episode! much ado abt nothing. The loving glances and smiles Rasia shared were the only interesting part in the whole episode.

And what did the icchadhari naaginn do? nothing? Sia is still poisoned and battling for life.

They are making it so filmy that they will lose their loyal viewers in no time.
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Instead of calling mallika sherawat , the PH should have called the sportswomen from Haryana who won medals in the recent Common Wealth Games. They are the real life inspiration , who hail from small villages from Haryana, and inspite of oppostion from local people and panchayat, went ahead with their goal, and have won laurels not only for them , also for their villages and our nation.

If they really want to bring awareness, they should have thought in this line. But , sadly, what they showed was Mallika sherawat's waistline and her comical contact lenses. πŸ˜’

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

Instead of calling mallika sherawat , the PH should have called the sportswomen from Haryana who won medals in the recent Common Wealth Games. They are the real life inspiration , who hail from small villages from Haryana, and inspite of oppostion from local people and panchayat, went ahead with their goal, and have won laurels not only for them , also for their villages and our nation.

If they really want to bring awareness, they should have thought in this line. But , sadly, what they showed was Mallika sherawat's waistline and her comical contact lenses. πŸ˜’

Hey Sumali - The CV's r gr8888888888..😑🀒......so,do not expect any sensible things from them...πŸ₯±...Shukra manao - ki sirf 2 minute ka footage diya,otherwise poora episode dedicate kar dete......πŸ₯±