Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I have a better idea to save this show

kill sia and baby , then let raghav die fighting enemies
They are reborn in some other part(like karz film) and come back to this village after 25 years and then take story from there. They fight ammaji and her goons and bring justice.

THis is also good Prem.
sweetsanyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I have a better idea to save this show

kill sia and baby , then let raghav die fighting enemies
They are reborn in some other part(like karz film) and come back to this village after 25 years and then take story from there. They fight ammaji and her goons and bring justice.

why don't u continue with ur secne 3
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Myviewprem:

I love your fanfiction 😊 It seems like a sweet and simple love story. Sorry, I know its been days since you posted it up but I was saving it for a day when I had some time. Please continue it whenever you have time. 😊

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Scene3
When he enters with his sister Riya the entire house is dark and no one is around, neither servants, nor the security guard at the house. They open the door and suddenly the lights of the haveli are switched on

And everyone start singing happy birthday to Adi. Adi is surprised and looks around to see his entire family, relatives, childhood friends and even his best friend Raj in the party. Only his mom is not around. His elder brother Aryaman(called Arya) comes and greets him happy birthday and hugs him. His entire family comes and greets him. Adi feels very happy and thanks them all. He mock scolds Raj for not letting him know of this plan. All guests stat coming and greeting him, all his neighbors, family friends, relatives and few school mates. After he meets them all Adi asks his elder brother where his mom is and Arya says because of an important political work she is still in delhi and will call him later.

The party goes on till early morning and the guest leaves the house only by 4am. The main hall is filled with gifts for Adi and Arya asks the servants to take all the gifts to Adi's room and keep it there so that he can see them later. Raj is the last person to leave and then everyone retires for the night. Adi tells him that he may be late for college the next day and he will come only for the class starting at 12pm.

Adi returns to his room and starts reminiscing about his past birthday's. He remembers about how his birthday had been celebrated so grandly by his father when he was young. He starts recollecting the time he spent with his dad. Adi was his dads pet and although his father was a strict person he was always very loving with Adi and never strict with him. His mother was a bit strict about his studies but sometimes when he got low marks Adi would get his marks card signed from his dad. His dad would never scold him for getting low marks and would always advice him to study and get better marks the next time. If Adi wanted to bunk school someday he would pretend that he was unwell and if his mom would catch his act his dad would advice his mom to allow him to stay back that day. And his dad would also cancel all his appointments and spend the day with Adi either at home playing with him or take him out somewhere. Adi got tears in his eyes remembering his father. He wished his dad was alive today and with him on his birthday. His elder brother Arya was much elder to him by 18 years and would treat him like a son but Adi still missed his dad very badly. Although everyone celebrated his birthday so grandly no birthday was the same like when his father was there with him. Only his brother Arya realized that Adi missed his dad so much and tried as much to spend more time with him so that he would never miss his dad ever.

Just when Adi was thinking all this there was a knock on his door.