Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Haila Shilpa,
FAINT!!!
Now I need CPR!
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why not something unusual like a very good looking blind boy and an ordinary looking girl who are great friends and that slowly blossoms into love. Despite family objections to the girl's looks -- the boy chooses his friend because he believes that the real beauty of someone is in the person and not their looks.

Again a bit Mills and Boonish but one can work on it and make it more plausible.

All love stories need to have some twists here and there as long as it is not too negative or derogatory.
groucho thumbnail
poetic

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† Stop fainting .........We need your valuable ideas. You are just the funniest🀣

Ok how about some pearls of wisdom from you.? We are groping right now but will certainly come up with some soppy but lovable idea if we all put our heads together.

πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Funniest? 😲
πŸ˜‰
I am fainting over here alright.
How about if I write something relating to the Leap? Of course not the horrendous 20-year one.
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Funniest? 😲

πŸ˜‰
I am fainting over here alright.
How about if I write something relating to the Leap? Of course not the horrendous 20-year one.

Maybe we should all formulate some code just in case we come up with an award winning script???πŸ˜‰ As Elle said why share our ideas..........none of the CV's have ever bothered with them before and now when we strike gold!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ with one of our stories, we don't want them to suddenly be attentive.

poetic thumbnail
Good thought groucho. We can surely do that.
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hayeeee... Shilpa and groucho! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Love your ideas! Poetic, can I faint with you? 😳 It doesn't matter if they are M&B stories, infact, I think lots of these dramas are initially based on Mills and boon.
Shilpa: Raghav would make an excellent duke! Btw, don't you think that he's like most M&B heroes? Extra tall, good looking, compassionate, charmimg personality? πŸ˜† Now I'm also going to come up with some interesting story.
Groucho: You have a lovely story there😊 Do you think the guy will regain his eyesight as the story goes on, after they're happily married for some time? And will he then find her to be ordinary? πŸ˜• But obviously true love will succeed in the end.
Edited by elle45 - 14 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have a better idea to save this show
kill sia and baby , then let raghav die fighting enemies
They are reborn in some other part(like karz film) and come back to this village after 25 years and then take story from there. They fight ammaji and her goons and bring justice.
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
elle ..I totally agree with u . Adi/Raghav is completely M&B material......
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

Hayeeee... Shilpa and groucho! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Love your ideas! Poetic, can I faint with you? 😳 It doesn't matter if they are M&B stories, infact, I think lots of these dramas are initially based on Mills and boon.

Shilpa: Raghav would make an excellent duke! Btw, don't you think that he's like most M&B heroes? Extra tall, good looking, compassionate, charmimg personality? πŸ˜† Now I'm also going to come up with some interesting story.
Groucho: You have a lovely story there😊 Do you think the guy will regain his eyesight as the story goes on, after they're happily married for some time? And will he then find her to be ordinary? πŸ˜• But obviously true love will succeed in the end.

Well, I like a totally happy ending so I think he should and then surprise everyone by still being totally and completely in love with her despite her outward looks. Inner beauty and all that.β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ