New Serial with ADi-Natasha(Story Line)

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
I thought since so many of you are discussing on what new serial can be made with Adi -Natasha together. We can put a few ideas here
I would like a serial where both are going to college but belong to rival clans something like Romeo-Juliet style of story.
Please comment on what you would like. Allow your creative inputs and you can even visualize a scene that you want in the new serial and update it under this new topic. Others can give inputs on those scenes and can be improvised futher.
Hope this gives the channel creatives some ideas for anew show on Natasha and Adi if they take a leap in Ladoo. So let your creative ideas flow in 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsanyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
guys my visualising power is very strong , my frends in school call 'taare zameen par 'for dat .
well i vud like 2 hav d story line 2 b based on some ancient times , like our sia to b a princess n our raghav 2 b a prince of enemy kingdom. sia should also know talvaar bazi n all kind of technique, raghav should b a complete prince .
oh! v vil alsi hav a sence of jhoodha - akbar there .
they should get training in same gurukul , .
sia /natasha should hav a dance competion which boys won't b permitted 2 see , but still aditya vil go n see it secretly
gr888 thing about this story vil b dat their dislikes n likes vil b totally opposite ,
natasha 's frend circle being d enemy of frend circle of aditya's frends, n they both being d leaders of their group .
and yes it won't hav any leap
if story needs a concluding end then it vil again start vid new genration , having ur sia raghav again...
just can't let them go.................
myviewprem thumbnail

Scene1

Traffic Signal - Adi in his latest bike (Honda Super Blackbird) is driving past a busy signal leaving behind ll other vehicles (a police constable trying to stop him but failing to do so). Suddenly Adi stops his bike and takes off his helmet to look at Nats(Natsaha) who is crossing the road in a pink salwar and keeps looking at her. The constable catches up with him and fines him for speeding through the traffic and warns him. Adi promises to pay the fine and rushes to his college. Someone is watching this from the car.

Adi is late to class for the first time and all seats are taken up. He sees Nats and plans to sit next to her but by the time he thins and reaches her seat one of the college bad boy Rudra Pratap goes and sits next to her. Adi has to contend with a far off seat. Adi has a best friend in class. His name is Raj. Raj sees him straring at Nats in the class and passes him a chit. Adi reads it and smiles back at Raj. After the class Adi and Raj go to the canteen and order to eat pasta. Nats comes with her friends and orders pasta but finds its not available. Rakesh also orders pasta. But the canteen boy gives pasta to Adi and Raj as they ordered first. Adi passes his plate to Nats saying he will eat something else but Rudra Pratap snatches the plate and goes and sits to eat. Adi is really angry but Nats and Raj tell him to forget the incident. Nats orders some other thing to eat. Adi orders the same.

Raj makes fun of Adi for ordering the same food as Nats. They attend the afternoon class and go back to their house in the evening. Adi drops Raj in his bike as someone has punctured his bike in college. Adi is sure its Rudra but Raj tells him to forget and not pick a fight. They take Raj's bike to the service station. On the way they meet Nats walking alone to her house and Adi makes a bahana that they are going towards her area for work and go along with her to her house and then give bike to service.

Adi returns home only to find the constable who had fined him at his gate. He gets scared and ask him if he has done anything wrong again. The constable starts crying and apologises to Adi saying he did not know that he is such a big kandaan's boy and will never trouble him again if he recommends his mother and ensure that he gets his job back as he has been dismissed from his post. Adi takes the constable inside and finds his elder brother in the main hall and asks him about his mother. His elder brother replies she has gone to delhi on work. Adi tells his elder brother about the constable plight and he replies that he had seen the incident and no one should have courage to speak to his small brother like the way the constable spoke and hence he called Home minister and got him dismissed. Adi pleads with his brother to take the constable back but his brother does not budge. Adi plans a trick. He says his birthday is next week and he had promised him a gift so he wants to ask one now and says to give the constable his work back is his birthday gift. His brother is forced and phones home minister to revoke the suspension order. Then he tells the constable to not repeat such mistake because he does not like his younger brother being abused and next time he will dismiss him from his life. His elder brother goes off. The constable thanks Adi and goes to his house relieved.

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊 I'd like it to be a love story without much interference from the families, and the plotting to kill and hatred and back-biting. Perhaps a story where the lead couple meets, but don't fall for each other instantly..... instead they become friends slowly, go through their ups and downs, help each other out. Then when they're seperated, they realise somewhere down the line, they fell in love with each other 😊
So non-original, So filmy, and I'm sure it must be going on in quite a few shows on air already 😆
But people, I request you to keep any original, never before ideas to yourself for the time being..... I think soon Colors channel will be looking for new fresh storylines, and then we can pitch our ideas to them for a ton of money 😆😆
I like your story My viewprem! 😆 I wonder why no one does fan fictions on this forum? I've seen many FFs on other forums 😕
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
elle45

So many of the wonderful touching love stories made have been already copied (virtually scene by scene) by Bollywood that to make a serial would be a repetition.

Why don't we think up of a realistic scenario (unfortunately that will mean some sad moments, difficult situations etc) but love will triumph in the end.

Its an interesting thought. I will work on this but I also agree on not presenting our ideas on a platter to the channel.

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good good. I will set my guns blazing tonight.

Wow! NOw I am excited.

Where were you all so long guys?
aesa thumbnail
Wow! NOw I am excited.

myviewprem thumbnail
Scene2
Since they are supposed to do a project Adi decides to do it with Raj. He calls Raj and they decide they will meet at Raj's hostel room that night to discuss on the project. Adi tells Sheela Chachi(I have kept all characters intact from Ladoo especially the ones i love) that today he is not at home for dinner as he is going to Raj's house for a assignment and may return late. Raj and Adi meet at the hostel room and then plan the project. While working on the project its late and they are hungry so they leave to a near by hotel and order for food. When they are eating Raj sees Nats and one of her classmate come and order for some snacks in the hotel. Raj calls out to Nats and Nats and her friend Rita come over. Raj asks them why they are eating out and Rita says that they were working on the project and since Nats family has travelled outstation her mother is not there to cook. So they planned to pack some snacks and food. The order arrives and nats and Rita bid goodbye to Raj and Adi and leave.
Adi gets a call from Sheela Chachi and he leaves Raj to the hostel and travels back home. Sheela chachi is waiting for him and is tensed and pacing up and down. Adi arrives and she asks him why he is so late? Adi reassures her and goes to his bed room to sleep. Sheela chachi then asks a maid to get milk to Adis room and goes to his room. Adi is thinking about the evening and Sheela Chachi comes to his room and tells him what he is thinking. Adi says he is thinking about the day. Sheela Chachi asks him to get his friend Raj home for assignment rather than go to his room and says Raj can also stay back in the house in case it gets late. This way they both will avoid eating out. Adi says he will do that from tommorow and drinks the milk.
Next day Raj arrives to college first but Adi has overslept and is late. The professor gets irritated and tells him not to enter the class. Adi tries to explain but professor is angry and tells him not to come late in future and as punishment to stay out. Adi is dejected and goes and sits in canteen. The next period Adi arrives early and sees there are no seats in the class and only one next to Rudra. He goes and sits there. Rudra starts joking about how Adi acts like Tiger outside but is pussy cat in front of professor. Adi says its because he was wrong he was late and professor is elder so he had to obey. Rudra makes fun of him when the next professor enters.
After a week everyone submits assignment and Adi and Raj does the same. Rudra steals Adi's assignment and takes it away and removes bind and puts his name and submits. Adi and Raj have no idea that they have got Absent for the term assignment. The professor puts the term assignment grades and Adi and Raj are marked Absent. Adi and Raj goes to professor and request him to check again but they are told their assignment is not there. Adi and Raj get a shock. They do not know what to do. Someone who had seen Rudra change the paper informs them and they go and confront Rudra and they have fight in the canteen. The professor sees this and gets angry on Adi and Raj and blast them in front of everyone. Principal is passing by and he sees this and intervenes and calls professor and Adi, Rudra and Raj to his cabin. Adi and Raj explain the matter and principal warns Rudra to tell truth. Rudra atlast tells truth and is warned and sent off and principal tells Raj and Adi to leave and that they will get their grades tommorow. Then principal expalins to professor not to be rude and go indepth into the issue. He also appreciates Raj and Adi especially to Adi as he is from a very big family but still is not brash like Rudra who is also from a rich family.
Rudra warns Adi and Raj that he will take care of them someday for this humiliation and leaves. Adi keeps a birthday party for him and Raj (same day) over weekend in a hotel and invites all his friends and classmates. Everyone comes to party including Nats and they enjoy the night out. Adi drops everyone(girls) who has not got a vehicle back home. He leaves everyone and the last person is Raj and Nats and Riya-Adis sister. Riya starts conversing with Nats and tells her her brother Adi is too shy and keeps every feeling in his heart. Riya has observed through the party that Adi likes Nats. Nats house arrives and she says goodbye to all and leaves. She leaves her shawl back in car. Raj wants to give back but Adi says they will give next day.
Adi and Riya return to house at night. All are waiting for them in night.
elle45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

elle45

So many of the wonderful touching love stories made have been already copied (virtually scene by scene) by Bollywood that to make a serial would be a repetition.

Why don't we think up of a realistic scenario (unfortunately that will mean some sad moments, difficult situations etc) but love will triumph in the end.

Its an interesting thought. I will work on this but I also agree on not presenting our ideas on a platter to the channel.

Grouchoji 😊:
Why give nice ideas to the channel to make a mess out of it? But even I'll try to think of something original. It would be fun to discuss something on the forum 😆
I know what change I would like to see though. I don't like how in all shows, the female lead always marries into an ultra-rich family. This is true for so many shows, like NAIDL, Uttaran, Balika Vadhu, LTL, and many on other channels too. And the girl is ALWAYS poor or middle class. For once, I'd like a change, and not a show on on class differences and status differences.
What I'd also like to see is a female lead who's not supposed to be perfect. Someone who makes mistakes and accepts that she can be wrong. She can make wrong decisions, she cannot be the best at everything, she can be jealous of others at times, she can have real issues like real women. I don't like how the female lead of all shows is glorified to be some Godly creature perfect in every way when she is so obviously not.
Sorry, am getting carried away 😆 All this perfectness (is that a word?) makes me annoyed and I'm letting my frustration out here. 😊
Edited by elle45 - 14 years ago
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok , my story has been completely inspired by a novel (M&B ytype).
It is such a cute story that i still have the book.
the Male protoganist is a duke ,handsome ,tall & filthy rich duke (Adi kaisa rahega..as a duke?)who is interested in histroy ,writes stories for kids and is philanthropical .
and The herione is an agony aunt in a newspaper (nats would be perfect as her) who happens to advice the cook of the duke on her love affair with the chauffer.....(chauffer is kind of a two timer)
the duke /adi is troubled that both his cook and the chauffer are suffering because of Nats advice .
So , he tracks down Nats and asks her to deadvice his cook so the they reconcile...
and everything would go back to being normal.
But Nats , being Nats , she outright refuses to do so and gives some more advice to the cook and other employees as well, in their issues which turns the dukes' household topsyturvy.
Now the Duke is so upset with Nats that he makes her work for him as a secretary to make up for everything.They have their usual tiffs and eyelocks(yumm!).
And one fine day they a have a tiff and Nats dares adi to spend few days at her place in a farm with her family.Some more yummy romantic stuff while baling hay or feeding the animals etc.

eventually they fall for each other and then come the whole lot of very romantic scenes where they express their feelings .

Edited by shilpa_11 - 14 years ago