Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Groucho,
I am not sue at all but most probably I am not watching.
I am good at that. Once I determine something, I stick to it.
I don't want to see Sia as a widow.
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Poet & groucho, I am going on a 3 weeks trip to kerala and Tamilnadu in december. I think I will use the trip as a Rehab to come out of Laado addiction. So after coming back, i can read all the updates in the forum and then will decide whether to hook up again or not.

Whatever said and done, I just cant bear to see our RaSia dead.😭 I can even stand if they focus only on Little Rasia, without showing raghav and sia , but should mention that they stay somewhere alive. I cant bear to see ammaji being the same old witch and her impotent son getting more evil day by day.

Infact I am getting tired of seeing Meghna giving the same expression all the time, with no intention of hurting the actress. I know , she is a great actress, but what to do , the CVs are not giving any other shades to that character, infact the grey shade has become completely black nowadays.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
didnt know what to write after raghav's dialogues.feels like we are all reading too much from that.but when he said that he is even ready to die for sia and her cause,i felt very upset.i was mad at the cv's for having spoiled the scene for us with their stupid leap news.
thank god avater has changed and is determined to fight along with RaSia.cant the cv's have given him that change earlier itself.these people are mad.
actually VKG finding out that DV is involved in an conspiracy against her is giving me hope that there will be change in the storyline about the leap.hope is all we have to hold on to..................

sumali thumbnail
So Poet, do you mean to say that Natasha is going to continue? But in FB wall she said, she is also leaving?

poetic thumbnail
Na na Uma, I am not saying she is continuing. I am just saying that IF it happens, then ....
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You know I want to strangle the channel and the insane people who let out the news about the leap and the deaths.

Any form of enjoyment in this serial is dogged with the same apprehension of ' when will R and S die???' or when will the leap happen??

We have started to sometimes optimistically read between the lines and then sink into despair at some form of confirmation of the leap. This is the worst way of watching a serial. How stupid can some people be in this channel????

I sincerely hope that Natasha and Aditya go on to do another brilliant serial and then we can switch to that serial. I am so mad!!!!!😡
Edited by groucho - 14 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What a great idea sumali, I am also off for 3 weeks in December to Rajasthan. Rehab time it is!!!!!😊

Thanks Sumali
poetic thumbnail
What will I do then? I am not travelling anywhere in December.
I will be extremely busy in November though. Will help me definitely.
But I agree with groucho, this is the wors way to watch a serial. It's as if we all are dying a slow death.
🤬
sumali thumbnail
Yes, poet! Our position is like " an innocent convict waiting for his death sentence".😭
poetic thumbnail

I actually feel so bad for Adi and Natasha.

Like grouchio, I also pray and hope that those two come back together in a great show. They so deserve it.