sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
raghav is standing at the window sad and is crying thinking of all that happened-gunda's attack on sia with him hurt with a sword,sia being thrown off the cliff and sia being saved by him.sia is sleeping and suddenly feels raghav not there.she gets up to see him standing near the window with tears.sia goes near and raghav is worried as to why she is not sleeping.sia tells him that she is alright but is worried about about his sleepless state and also feels bad at the difficulties he had to go through for her.she appreciates his courage .she tells him that she knows about ammaji hatred for her but now she she is sad that it has spread to her daughter too.she is upset at jogi having a part in all the atrocities and is also upset at how avater was treated for having helped them.she tells raghav that she wants to change veerpur and also change their mindset but not with sacrificing him.raghav tells her that she will not have to sacrifice him and that change will come in veerpur.he continues that if he had to sacrifice,sia stops his words by putting her hands over his mouth.sia tells him that she does not want change putting him at stake as he is her strength and hugs him.RaSia share an poignant moment when a knock sounds at the door.sia opens to see avater coming in and putting his hand over her head and asking her how she is.she tells him that she will make a cup of tea for him to convince him she is fine and leaves.raghav hugs avter and thanks him for what he has done and what he planned to do for RaSia.he tells avater to stop supporting them and only think of chanda and their kid.he tells avater that chanda will not be able to bear anything happening to him.avater refuses to stop supporting them and tells raghav that this is not a fight in the family but is fight against the thought that women bearing girls are unlucky.raghav tells avater that VKG has gone mad because she has started attacking even her sons now.avater tells raghav that he will continue the fight with them as he does not want his chl;d to grow in this atmosphere with rotten thought process.he calls it a struggle by the parents to give their children the values which are right.

VKG in her room replays the events which happened and deduces that all the trouble started when DV entered the heili.she becomes sure that DV is involved in an conspiracy against her and plans to catch him red handed.she waits up for him at night in the verandah.DV arrives drunk.VKG asks him about his whereabouts to which DV replies he was drunk with his friends .VKG wants him to take her to his friends who he drunk with.DV gets frightened and makes an excuse that he feels like puking and goes inside the room.VKG tells him that she will wait for him until he is finished and then they will go to his friends.frightened DV goes to his room .dongee sadhu comes in and asks ammaji about what she was doing there at night.ammaji explains to DS about her doubts about DV and tells him she is waiting for him .she tells him that she is sure about DV's duplicity and asks DS to accompany her to DV's room where she finds DV sprawled on the bed.they try to bring him to senses but to no avail.VKG vows to deal with him the next day.after they leave. DV rings up to DM and tells about VKG's doubts about him and how he escaped.DM tells him not to be frightened as victory would be theirs at the end.

next morning VKG is feeding the pigeons when DV comes to her and apologizes to her for the previous nights behaviour.he talks abt his drinking problem which led to that situation.he tells VKG that she can meet his drinking mates but VKG tells him to go with the warning not to treat the heilli as a dharamsala.DV leaves and jogi asks VKG as to why she let DV off the hook.VKG replies that DV is their uncle and would have set up an alibi by now.so it was not the right time and should do something to catch him red handed.VKG sees some village women and men carrying some material to the heilli and asks them for what it was.the frightened woman answers it was for sia and chanda's godh barai cermony.VKG is angry.

PRECAP- mallika sherawat as nagmata and her hiss dance.
\

Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update sherya ...👏👏

Short & sweet Rasia scene 😳 ..but by Raghav's dialog they have hinted that he will going to die😭😭😭

BTW ...raat ko Ammaji ke haveli maine Tea party chal rahi hai 😆😆

Avtar ..was brilliant today 👏 ........hope he remains like this forever ..... just loved him .😃..atleast he is not like Chanda ..who keeps on thinking about herself and in the friction of second starts crying ...
Bas rone ka bahana chahiye usko ...🥱

Sia dimmag ki batti jalao ....The lady who tried to kill u through panchayat can go to any extent ...😕

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I felt so bad for Raghav today. I wish his father was alive. At such moments when you require saftey from physical threats thats when a child/grown up children too really require a fathers presence.
I am sure if Raghav's father was alive he would not let anyone hurt his son and would have protected him from all these physical threats. He would really have felt secure if his dad was alive and with him. Ammaji would not get a chance to play tricks with Rasia if Raghav's father was alive and Jogi and Gaji would not have spoilt so much. A boy child/man truly requires a father to discipline him and make him aware of rights and wrongs and how to face the world. I know people say a child can never live without his mother but usually fatherless children usually turn out to be either timid(Like Avtar-DV was never there for avtar) or bad (like jogi and gaji) because they do not have a father to guide them especially boys.
That does not mean a girl child does not need a father that much. A girl gets courage to face outside world more bravely because she knows that if anything goes wrong her father is there behind her to help her set it right. A mother is always an emotional anchor/need but a father is one who teaches children to face the outside world without any fear and to advice them on the outside world.
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Initially Jogi was like a father figure to him but he is more loyal to his mother and about paramparas than to protect his younger brother who he used to consider like his son. Once a brother has his own family its difficult to expect him to fulfill a fathers role because he will have duties towards his family.
But Jogi does not have kids and hence i had assumed that he will protect Raghav from the world like a father. But nowadays they have made him too negative. Rarely do you see him donning the fathers role like when Raghav threatened to kill himself if Sia is not returned to him. But immediately later he was busy hatching plan to kill Rgahav's baby. I think they have spolit his charachter very badly. I would have taken his character in a different direction like he is bad to every body but always protects his younger brother. Avtar is trying to do what Jogi must and should have done for Raghav. But Jogi is blinded by hs mothers loyalty and social norms too much that he cannot excuse himself even for his brother whom he once tretaed like a son. And this is primarily because of Ammaji's upbringing.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Prem, I agree with what you are saying. Even with all the support around, inside the haveli, Raghav is alone since he doesn't have either of his parents to turn to in times of difficulty. Of course Sia is with him, but this is a stage when she is a bit vulnerable, while he will have to be enough courageous and pragmatic enough for both of them. And here his role as a husband and a father looms large.
It's really sad when he talked about the sacrifice bit. I don't trust the CVs at all and I have a bad hunch now. Poor Raghav! Poor Sia! I felt sad to see the way Sia hugged Raghav immediately. IN fact, they only have each other in their lives and would die literally if only one of them is alive and left behind.
I would so hate to watch Sia without Raghav!
Why can't the CVs do something good and meaningful for once?
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Poet! Any other news abt the leap and the way the story is going to move forward? Since there is no fresh news abt it, so Can we presume that the CVs are still contemplating?

And did u observe one more dialogue of Raghav to Sia, that in this battle Sia doesn't have to lose anything including himself? Am I reading too much between the lines OR being hopelessly optimistic?😃
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@sumali

Like you I am optimistic because I just cannot see this serial with R and Sia. It will not make any sense.

Viewers have gotten attached to the two of them and just because they have a daughter who may or may not continue their good work is not enough reason for us to immediately switch affections.

The channel has started botching up all the meaningful serials and I sincerely hope that they do not make a mistake with NAIDL.

Hope that is we have now😔
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

@Poet! Any other news abt the leap and the way the story is going to move forward? Since there is no fresh news abt it, so Can we presume that the CVs are still contemplating?

And did u observe one more dialogue of Raghav to Sia, that in this battle Sia doesn't have to lose anything including himself? Am I reading too much between the lines OR being hopelessly optimistic?😃

Uma,
AM not aware of what's happening. Everything is so quiet all around. Seems like the lull before the storm.
Am also trying to be optimistic and did notice that dialogue. A small light of hope flickers within me. At least it's better to be hopelessly optimistic than to be a loser like the CVs.
If they chose to dig their own graves, can't do much about it.
poetic thumbnail
@grocuho
So what are you planning? Watch the leap after RaSia exits?
Just wondering!
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi poet,

Yes I might for a couple of episodes out of curiosity. But I very much doubt that it will be a part of my day rather night after the leap. If required can read the updates. What about you???