Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Together and yet never really together is the love story of Raghav and Sia for viewers.

I know one misses those special romantic scenes but I would look at it as a love that is not shared with anyone (even us viewers)!!!!!!

How much can we curse the CV's---- let us find some goodness in their love instead. Who knows how much time they have left.
Edited by groucho - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: groucho

Together and yet never really together is the love story of Raghav and Sia for viewers.

I know one misses those special romantic scenes but I would look at it as a love that is not shared with anyone (even us viewers)!!!!!!

How much can we curse the CV's---- let us find some goodness in their love instead. Who knows how much time they have left.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Word Count: 1

poetic thumbnail
Uma,

Don't even get me started on that. Those morons are destroying everything bigg time./
YOu are right. The present nightmare is still continuing.
As for the 'haq hai' song, ☒️
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
groucho,poet and uma- it seems RaSia's happiness is like a warning bell for the viewers.god ,adversity seems thy name must be rasia's tagline on their situation after their happiness.
my blood also boils.why are the cv's☒️ bent upon stealing the glow from their happiness and ours too.
cv's kheliye☒️☒️
poetic thumbnail
Now I hve decided one thing. I am not going to think of the dark days to come. I am gonna enjoy whatever romance they show now.
Let the inevitable happen.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am also planning to enjoy the romance . i will not mop for what is going to come rather than enjoying the present
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah, sometimes, " Ignorance is bliss" concept works out well.

See, we didn't know abt Jhumar's death. when we saw the scene, though we were heartbroken , we came out of it. Now, by releasing the news abt the leap so early, they have really ruined the pleasure of watching the serial with anxiety.

Your policy is right. We will take it as and when it comes. Now we will enjoy the little bit RaSia romance they show in between the gruelling ordeal.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

@Aneesha! Not only Raghav and Sia, even we are also prepared forever that if there is something 😳happening between them, someone will knock at the door. This has been happening right from their wedding night. πŸ˜†

🀣ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.........Raghav Knock proof door kyu nahi kagwa leta .....atleast for the sake bawali's πŸ˜‰
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

🀣ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.........Raghav Knock proof door kyu nahi kagwa leta .....atleast for the sake bawali's πŸ˜‰

Arrey for the sake of the bawalis, he did away with the door in the machan. πŸ˜‰ But Sia destroyed the opportunity. πŸ˜†