poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Ab yeh CVs kya kar rahe hai?

The first scene of the week is RaSia's 😲 -brain process karne se pehley scene khatam.

Though it was so sweet. 😳 Showed RaSia's concern for each other. It was so genuine that it touched the heart. 😊
But yeh kya dialogue bulwaya Raghav se? 😲💔 The Cvs have destroyed trhe entire essence with this LEAP thing, that I cant enjoy the normal sequences anymore.
My poor RaSia!!! ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
God knows poet ......Hope they are not planning to continue with N 😕.. It will be more painful to watch that ...😕
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today I am little bit unhappy with Sia also ...rather than saying .."Tum meri sabse badi takat ho " she should have said ....."I love u alot and will not be able to live without him " ..😳

They have destroyed the scene with this one line ...😕
poetic thumbnail
Maybe they meant to use it in that sense that without him, she will have nothing left.
But I agree they could have used the dialogue that you have written. The one that Sia said is so VKG-ish.
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
rite poetic heart breaks💔 when raghv said mein maar bhi jao toh its hurt soo much😭 n bittu u hv pointed out rite thing sia should hv said ths bt yeh CV's🤬 ko kaun samajay better thy appoint us as CV's or dialogue writer v cn give better storyline n dialogue than dem.😊
btw couldn't avtar came n ask abt rasia haal chaal in the morning saara scene destroy kar diya😡
poetic thumbnail
LOL Aneesha,
Don't be so bawli. 😆
Probably AVtar wanted to come and speak to RaSia in the stealth of the night so as to avoid VKG's direct attention. Maybe he didn't want to draw attention.
BTW, who arranged for the Godh Bharai Ceremony now that VKG is also taken aback?
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aneesha_sahani

rite poetic heart breaks💔 when raghv said mein maar bhi jao toh its hurt soo much😭 n bittu u hv pointed out rite thing sia should hv said ths bt yeh CV's🤬 ko kaun samajay better thy appoint us as CV's or dialogue writer v cn give better storyline n dialogue than dem.😊

btw couldn't avtar came n ask abt rasia haal chaal in the morning saara scene destroy kar diya😡

@Aneesha! Not only Raghav and Sia, even we are also prepared forever that if there is something 😳happening between them, someone will knock at the door. This has been happening right from their wedding night. 😆
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

@Aneesha! Not only Raghav and Sia, even we are also prepared forever that if there is something 😳happening between them, someone will knock at the door. This has been happening right from their wedding night. 😆

LOL, I know.
It's just so plain exasperating. 😆
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
guys,raghav is also frustrated with door knocking nonsense,i guess.that's why he took his darling wifey to machan.dekha that one without door🤣 but their kismat follows them everywhere
what would we all do to see that machan sequence again now😍

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

guys,raghav is also frustrated with door knocking nonsense,i guess.that's why he took his darling wifey to machan.dekha that one without door🤣 but their kismat follows them everywhere
what would we all do to see that machan sequence again now😍

Dont remind me Shreya! My blood starts boiling whenever I think how the CVs are destroying such a romantic couple day by day. If they show a nice romantic scene for few mins, the nightmare follows for weeks together. If you observe the sequence,

1) The Rasia song and their first incomplete SR -- Vrath issue

2) Holi dance -- Santosh Saga

3) Their successful SR with our favourite " tumhe hak hai" song😉 -- Gunja murder

4) Pia Bole song -- Sia's stoning attempt

5) Payal rhim jhum -- another stoning attempt and followed by the nightmare and is still continuing.

It is such a pity that we are hooked to a show whose CVs are sadists.