Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: roshaaan

Hey Guys .... I m Lil Confuse Abt Phera's .... I m A muslim So i dont Knw Much Abt It But I Knw This That If a Woman is Pregnant Then U cant Do Phera's Coz if The Baby is Girl She Will Also Bound In It ... So ... Raghav n Sia Did the Phere's Is that Rite or Wrong ... Like i m Lil Confuse ... ????

dear my mom also said this thing but if its acc. 2 sum shatras then i give it a damn as they were written at that time taking in consideration that time's conditions so can b changed but if its written in Vedas or Geeta then it must've sum logic or sumthing scientific as these r still relevant!!
but dear thanx 4 this info as we never knew it & by reading ur post i asked my mom & get 2 know all abt it!!👏👏
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu31

Poet ...

Sia was impressed , Amazed 😍

Ammaji & Jogi was shocked 😆

Poet ....Only few days are left ..pls start ur bid ...😳

Ok ok will do, gimme 2 days. Have to get some good pics. 😃
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

@ bittu31

Few days left for what??? Hope not the famous 'suicidal leap'??

yes groucho .....I don't have any hope of sensitivity from hope less creatures ...😡

BTW don't forget to join the bid .....last time it was great fun 😉😆

These Channel wala's are so ridiculous ...

I read the recent article on Risto se badi pratha .they replaced the lead as after promo aired they did not received good response ...For their faults they are blaming actors ...After watching Laddo I am for sure not going to watch that show .which promotes all the ill tactics and pure torture only ..

Why can't they show something sensible ..is a big question ...
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Ok ok will do, gimme 2 days. Have to get some good pics. 😃

Yaa sure ....and don't worry iss bar baari demand hogi ...😉😆 as Raghav is no more NN ..😆
poetic thumbnail
Bittu,
He is no more a KK either. 😛 Much to our delight.
So am sure this time also it's gonna be fun.
I am already in La-La Land. 😍
Poor Sia 😆
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@bittu31

Have you come across any serial on Colors that is sensible. May have started some with the right ideas but that is all the START..........after that we all know what happens.

You know what I find absolutely great in this Forum is how the members pick up on a blooper which just never occurs to the creatives.

Go Members Go !!!!!!!!!!!!
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshaaan

Hey Guys .... I m Lil Confuse Abt Phera's .... I m A muslim So i dont Knw Much Abt It But I Knw This That If a Woman is Pregnant Then U cant Do Phera's Coz if The Baby is Girl She Will Also Bound In It ... So ... Raghav n Sia Did the Phere's Is that Rite or Wrong ... Like i m Lil Confuse ... ????

Hi Roshan! The vachans taken during the wedding are different from the ones that Raghav took on that day. We can consider it as the assurance a husband gives to his wife that he will protect her and his child under all circumstances.

So no need to confuse that with the saat pheras. It was just a symbolic gesture.

Moreover don't try to find logic in serials, the more dramatic and sensational the incidents are , the higher TRP it gets. 😃
poetic thumbnail
Good one Uma.
Your answer should clear everybody's doubt for once and for all.
But it was such a noble gesture 🤣
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes, poet! Noble gesture it is! and we RaSia bawalis will love everything as long as Raghav and Sia are in the frame, however dramatic and filmy the scene may be.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

yes, poet! Noble gesture it is! and we RaSia bawalis will love everything as long as Raghav and Sia are in the frame, however dramatic and filmy the scene may be.

Yes that is something that I can vouch for whole-heartedly. 😳