Poll: RaSia in Veerpur - Page 2

Poll

Have Raghav and Sia made the right choice of staying in Veerpur?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Bittu,
Actually that's my concern too. Chanda and AVtar don't get my vote for the upkeep of Little Rasia. They will just make her a wimpy creature. Santy would have been good but I don';t trust the child around the Dhongee Baba. Now there's SC left and SUnehri. Wonder which character is gonna stick around if and when the leap happens.
My vote would always be for Rasia themselves. I hope the CVs really take a stock of the situation before jumping into the deep sea.
Poet
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ poetic

Here is another issue that with the leap, the creatives will sweep under the carpet leaving the viewers to figure out who brought up that little helpless child.

Nothing is really thought out ..........the story just progresses courtesy TRP's who are the real creatives.

It is the TRP's that decide the outcome of each and every serial and look what we are left with..............an absolutely incoherent, unrelated, haphazard serial with 2 out of the 3 main attractions gone. Ammaji will not be able to sustain this serial of that I am sure because I am finding her (superb) acting very repetitive now and I was a great admirer of her acting.
poetic thumbnail
You are so right groucho. I admire Meghana's acting a lot but I find nothing innovative about it nowadays. It seems to be a case of been there, done that as far as her acting is concerned. As you rightly said, it's only the TRPs that define everything and decide everything and we, as viewers, are left in the lurch.
What are we all basically going to watch after the Leap?
groucho thumbnail
@ poetic

Well I am going back to watching some of the English programmes like Masterchef and KBC is on so that is something.

NAIDL is like the Poseidon slowly sinking upside down.
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Poet & groucho

If they really want to highlight little Rasia and to take the story further from her being the main lead, they can show in many ways, instead of killing Raghav and Sia. They can show that after the haveli got burnt, everyone flees the haveli and they go to Delhi with their baby. And after the leap , they dont hav to show Raghav and sia and instead they can show their daughter all grown up and she stays in a hostel or somewhere and can take the story ahead.

Why kill our RaSia?😭

poetic thumbnail
But Uma, what would RaSia do then?
If they are going to shift focus to Little RaSia after the leap, then it's good that bot Raghav and Sia are out of it.. NO point in wasting their time, energy and talent in the Poseidon, as groucho mentioned.
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thats exactly my point poet! When they think about leap, it is very clear that the focus will be more on Little Rasia and ammaji, and not on Raghav and Sia. They may show that little Rasia will come back as someone powerful and change the outlook of ammaji.

What I am trying to tell is, if they want to shift focus from Rasia and more on their child, they don't have to show them dead instead they can just refer as Rasia being somewhere else and just their daughter has come to change ammaji's mindset.

Atleast We, RaSia fans will be spared from the torture and nightmare of seeing our fav pair dead.
poetic thumbnail
I know UMa, but I think they are going in for the horror anyway.
Thats why they give no bliss to RaSia.
groucho thumbnail
@sumali

I very much doubt whether the CV's care about what any viewer feels for RaSia. It is who the TRP's want that they care about.

Frankly if the TRP's are showing a dip it is entirely because they have circulated this story about RaSia going out of the serial. Hardly a benchmark for the channel to take a decision like a leap!!!!!! Besides serials dip now and then for a host of reasons so this ridiculous leap is completely moronic.

I for one will switch as soon as the leap happens and this is in no way a negative for the other deserving actors........it is just that the story will not be the same for me.

Mind you I liked the stand Avtar took. Good for him!!! Hope it lasts.
poetic thumbnail
@ groucho
You are right. The CVs only care about only one thing - the TRPs. Everything else can go for a toss. SOmetimes it happens that even with a good track, a serial may not garner high TRPs as they may have expected it to do. IN that case, sticking to a good storyline alwys helps rather than panicking and destroying the story.
Me also leving once the Leap happens, can't even think of anything else to watch in this story. But I agree they have brought in a lull with the news about the leap nearly 3 months back.

What a waste!