Poll

Have Raghav and Sia made the right choice of staying in Veerpur?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey.... something that's been bothering me for a few days now is, WHY are RaSia not leaving Veerpur? At least for the duration of the pregnancy? Isn't saving a child's life more important than constantly endangering it? Or are they trying to prove a point.... If we can have our girl in Veerpur, so can the rest of the villagers? 😕

What do you guys think? You agree with RaSia's decision, or you want that they should take the safe route and leave?

I've tried to list whatever options came to mind, if you have any other reason, be it Yes or No, please specify the reason by posting 😊
Edited by elle45 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Heres my take on the issue. Big revolution especially social revolutions take courage and sacrifice including life risk.

Rasia want to bring revolution in Veerpur by giving birth to baby girl with everyone's knowledge(unlike Jhumar's) and hence they will face social boycott, life threat, physical harm and mental torture in bringing this revolution. I guess more than sia now raghav will have to face the burnt especially the physical threat to save his wife and daughter going by last few episodes.

Even Ammaji's enemy will want to kill him so that ammaji weakens because they know the most brave person in her family is only Raghav. once he is killed they can easily attack haveli and kill ammaji and the other family members. So Raghav will face threat from not only villagers and his mom and brother opposing his baby girls birth but also life threat from her enemies. Why does not Raghav send sia to delhi to her parents house and call her back when she is due to deliver. That way he can save her and baby from physical threat and get time to concentrate on ammaji's enemy who are trying to kill him and sia.
DV seems to have become scared of his new friend because he killed shera his most trusted luietenant so badly. What is gaurantee he will not kill DV because he is also from sangwan kandaan whom he hates so much?
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good question Elle and a very tricky one.

I feel RaSia prefers to give birth to their daughter in Veerpur to show the foolish villagers that there is no taboo associated with giving birth to a girl child in the village and that for any parent, a girl or a boy should be deemed equal. Also that if it is possible for them to go ahead and welcome their child in Veerpur, then it will give some sort of hope and inspiration to those foolish villagers as well.

The situation is dangerous because both VKG and MM would want Sia especially out of the equation. VKG for her obvious reasons - she thinks that even after everything, if anything happens to Sia, then Raghav will come back to her eventually. How foolish! And MM, because if something happens to Sia, Raghav will completely go against his demonic Mother and danaav brother.

Raghav will of course have to provide the physical strength and mental support to Sia. He could well have sent her away till the childbirth and that would defeat the basic purpose. The villagers are not against having any woman in the village -in fact, there were no issues when Sia's Father came to Veerpur as the Doctor, along with his two daughters. The basic issue is that no one should give birth to a daughter IN Veerpur.

So if a change is to be brought about, it's imperative that the girl is born in Veerpur itself and as Raghav said, even the heavens would celebrate then.

Though everything is too risky now, I agree. And probably I won't support it whole-heartedly for RaSia's sake and for the child's sake.

And especially the greatest khatra is from the dumb CVs. 😡
elle45 thumbnail

@ myviewprem and Poetic:

I like your idea. Raghav should send Sia away at this time when the development of the child is at its most critical stage. She can come back and deliver the child IN Veerpur, thus bringing about the change and the revolution. I just feel that the little girl inside Sia is also a human being who deserves to live, and should not have to face danger after danger just because her mother is adamant on staying in Veerpur for the entire duration of her pregnancy. God forbid, such physical and emotional trauma that Sia has gone through and probably more to follow, could have a direct effect on the child's development. And IF the girl turns out to be physically or mentally impaired, then will not Raghav and Sia think they made a mistake, and they should have shifted Sia to the city at least for a few months? Then it will be too late to regret.
(There was a serial a few years ago called Baa Bahu and Baby.... where the mother was always sad that she had not given her daughter Polio drops as a child and as a result, her daughter had to suffer lifelong for her parent's one negligence.... reminded me of what could happen to baby Rasia)
I also agree with you guys regarding how some sacrifices need to be made in order to bring about the revolution. Unfortunately, bothe RaSia will be sacrificing their lives to bring their dauther in this world. I hope it doesn't go to waste, and that it does change Ammaji.
Poetic, you're right, Ammaji thinks Raghav will run back to her after Sia and the baby are gone 😡 She's mad. It will drive Raghav straight to MM, weakening Ammaji further. Then once MM has taken his revenge from VKG, he'll kill Raghav also. Have to say I'm not looking forward to such episodes.
As for DV, I couldn't care less what MM does to him, DV deserves anything bad happening to him 😡
poetic thumbnail
Elle,
Yes, they could send Sia away for some time and then get her back just before the delivery. But that also is fraught with grave danger. Not everybody are fine enough to travel so much. And since the CVs have done away with Sia's Father and Sister quite some time ago (Don't know why? 😲), where would they send her? But I also sometimes feel that RaSia should both be away from Veerpur for quite some time. Not that VKG will let them be in peace.
As you rightly said, it's foolhardy to expose the child to such danger on a daily basis. And she deserves to be alive.After all, her parents will be sacrificing themselves to ensure that she is alive and safe. How it breaks my heart everytime I think about it. 💔
I so wish that the CVs were meherbaan enough to let RaSia be at peace sometimes. I feel so sad and bad for them.
elle45 thumbnail

I agree poetic, Raghav should leave with Sia for a while. It's heartbreaking to see how they've never really had a few days of peace in their marriage. We've accepted the fact that they're going to die soon 😭 but i would like to see see them enjoying themselves for a few days, with no worries or stress about the haveli, VKG, threat to their daughter. Perhaps they should take their honeymoon now 😛..... Go celebrate for a month in a peaceful location.

poetic thumbnail
Yes it's so unfortunate that we seem to have accepted their fate, no wonder the CVs are making it so filmy right now.
But I so want them both to be able to enjoy their companionship, their love for each other, the trust and respect that they share and more. And yes, some time definitely away from the haveli and that dratted Veerpur. Good idea Elle, they can go for their honeymoon now. That VKG has never let them in peace for even a single day, following their marriage. She has destroyed so much and it's time to re-build again.
I want Little RaSia to grow up with her parents intact, both of them actually, and not be an orphan and be doomed for life. This is just so bad.
I can't bear to see RaSia away. 💔
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Elle, I agree with poetic, R and S leaving defeats the whole purpose of NAIDL.
In a manner of speaking it will indicate indirectly that they have accepted defeat and Ammaji has frightened them away.

Besides if the channel has already decided the outcome of the storyline , better they stay and fight it out on their own ground and prove their point in Veerpur.

It is obvious from all the talk on the Forum that nothing will happen to their daughter ( I wonder who is going to bring her up with the same values as R and S) but who has the strength to do so in the face of Ammaji is the question.

Raghav and Sia's story is almost like Romeo and Juliet. Never going to be an easy love story and ending in tragedy.
Edited by groucho - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Yes groucho, you are right. It has never been an easy love story for them and both Raghav and Sia have had to fight for it. And of course the main problem creator is VKG.
As a mother, she has failed too. She has never really given a thought about sending Raghav out to fool Sia and act that he was in love with her. She never calculated what would happen if her son actually fell in love? WHich I feel was always there since the beginning. Raghav behaved inhumanly with Sia at VKG's behest, but there was somethign within him that separated him from these useless people and probably he knew about it too. he knew the truth that whatever said and done, Sia was his legally wedded wife. SInce he was a pawn in the whole game, he was angry, irritated and frustrated and took it all out on Sia. And I hated him for that.
But that love somehow never died down. It slowly grew and flourished and today, RaSia are inseparable.
Groucho - Actually I was also thinking of Romeo and Juliet (don't know why) and here the makers of the tragedy are the CVs who just have no clue about what the viewers want and what capability Adi and Natasha as a pair.
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rasia's love story is very matured ..and different from others ...they shared their pain , thoughts and their love grew ..not like others .long eye locks sessions that's it and love story start ho gaya ..c.v are not realizing that what they are going to loose ...

.I don't want Avtar & chanda to raise little Rasia ...chanda will make her cry baby😡 and I am excluding santosh also as santy ke saath dhongee baba free maine milega 😡 toh bacha kaun who can give her such a nice upbring & love 😕

I hate c.v's for everything they are doing 😡
Edited by bittu31 - 14 years ago