sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
raghav holds sia's hand and tells VKG that his daughter would be born in veerpur and in her haveli.when his daughter is born there will be dhol beats and festivities in veerpur which will reach everybody's ear including the gods in the heaven,he continues that the person she tried to kill was his wife and his daughter who he had promised to protect.he tells VKG that he will not allow anybody to harm his wife and daughter.he tells her that he has to remind her of the seven promises he made with the pheras .ammaji is reminded of the raghav 's first marriage to sia where raghav says that he will harm people who target sia.raghav takes the stool placed on the verandah breaks the stool and lights the fire holds sia's hands and takes the pheras making a new set of promises.fist promise is that he will protect sia.second is that he will protect his daughter,third is that he will bring his daughter as a valuable gift given by god into the world even though people think of her as a burden.he will shower her with all the love.fourth is that he will come in between sia and those who want to harm her.fifth is that he will bow his head in front of those who want give them aashirwaad but will not hesitate to kill those who have swords in their hands.he says that he will play holi with blood even if his relatives try to harm his wife and daughter.seventh he says that sia's enemies are his as her izzat is half his and her will not leave her in lurch but face even his loved ones who take their enemity on sia.sia is happy and amazed at raghav's resolve.but VKG and jogi are shocked but santosh,sunehri,chanda and avter happy at raghav's words.sia faints after all those raghav hugs here with the ff team taking her in.the villagers are shocked at raghav's words and raghav follows sia inside.

sia in her room is lying unconscious on her bed with santosh tending her wounds and sunehri tending raghav's wounds.raghav keeps looking at sia with worry and sia takes raghav's name the moment she is awake.santosh pacifies her saying that raghav was there with raghav promising her to be with her always.santosh tells rasia that the task taken up by them was not easy as bringing a girl in veerpur is next to impossible.she appreciates their resolve as parents and asks them to stand firm as they will have to face more difficulties.she says that god has been with them till now and that he will be there even in the future with them.raghav says he is resolved to bring that change in veerpur and that god by giving them strength and hint about his help has strengthened their will.this he says that is not only a father's promise but also a mother's and sia saying yes to it.the womenfolk are impressed.ammaji asks the people to leave as she says the show is over.DV is happy about the events and says that he will finish all of them and will burn the haveli in some time thus bringing ammaji to an end.

shera is standing with bhanu telling him that he has missed a chance given to him at the right time.shera promises that he will finish off sia but MM is not interested and tels shera that raghav has identified him so he has to die.he places the gun in shera's hand and tells him to shoot himself which shera refuses.shera tells him that he has followed MM's orders to the Tee by killing all the people he wanted to kill.he refuses to kill himself but MM tells him that he has to as this death will be easier than the death given by MM.shera tells MM that he will not die for a kamina like him and trains the gun on MM but MM is quick and takes a knife in his shirt pocket and slits shera's throat.DV is there shocked at the events.

ammaji tells jogi to catch the guy who is responsible for sia's abduction,jhoomer's and khabri's death and sia's new attack as he is making his family members against her .she is upset that the crime is done by him and all the blame falls on her.she wonders whether he is looking at her all the time.she tells jogi that she will kill him once he is found and bury him in her garden.jogi is upset about raghav's rebellion and tells her that they have been shamed and that if sia's girl is born it will ruin time for them.he also says that none of the villagers will believe them after that.ammaji tells him catch MM and that she would take care of sia.

PRECAP-DV returns to the heilli drunk.VKG is suspicious and asking him how he spent the night outside the heilli
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update Shreya 😊 We all really appreciate how you go to the trouble of bringing us an update so soon after the episode airs ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks shreya ...RaSia had their Saath pheri again....lovely..... my bavalipan is increasing to the power of infinity.....

what is with that dhoongi... .Not at all bothered about who is behind all the attacks.....Does he also believe that VKG is behind all of it ...while VKG is always asking him to find out the person and ....his only concern is with the girl child being born.
Edited by shilpa_11 - 14 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update πŸ‘πŸ‘

Fultoo Bollywood style maine tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jo bhi ho Bada cute tha 😳😍☺️..Sia was really Amazed at Raghav's wows ...😳 & truely said by Shivani that Raghav is sexiest lion in the whole veerpur ☺️

This is dedicated to Rasia :

Most shocking thing was Marri Sia from ammaji's mouth 😲
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.

With the Shiv Sainkis running amok, have to depend on you and then on the Net for the episodes.

Loved the epi though it was ekdum filmy. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ Lekin my RaSia are the cutest. 😳

Maybe we needed a bit of filmy ishtyle sequences in Laado as well. Am bored of watching VKG and that Dhongee Baba, along with Bheja Fry and Paltoo Kutta. 🀒

As for SHivani's comment, I am so in agreement. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Told you na, merawala Raghav. There is simply no comparison for RaSia.

Felt bad for Shera, he should have realised how dangerous that Moronic Monster is! But good in one way, he was brought in for a different reason altogether and the CVs scr**** his character badly.

poetic thumbnail
Bittu, forgot about that 'hamari Sia' comment.

I nearly had a fit. 😲
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
By God,lagta hai hamare raghav mein Prithviraaj Chouhan ki aatma aa gayi hai who can go to any extent for his Sanyogita......☺️.......Talwaarbazi,Daud Danadan Daud & ofcourse Dhishum Dhishum.........😑.................
M loving new avtaar of raghav.......πŸ€—.................wah,kya style tha..😍.....saat phere,saat vachan - Janam Janam ka bandhan.....😳......Haila,Rasia ki tagline ban gayi...........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.......
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shilpa_11

thanks shreya ...RaSia had their Saath pheri again....lovely..... my bavalipan is increasing to the power of infinity.....

what is with that dhoongi... .Not at all bothered about who is behind all the attacks.....Does he also believe that VKG is behind all of it ...while VKG is always asking him to find out the person and ....his only concern is with the girl child being born.

shilpa sum1 as impotent as tht useless rat bas***d will obviously not be able to tolerate any other parents being happy..and since he wins the worst husband award ever possible,he dsnt understand raghav-sia's relation..so he is more bothered abt killing their baby..anyways,he will do as mommy says or else she will not give him a lollipop..πŸ˜† so dnt wory,he has no brains to do anything other thn follow mommy's instructions step by step..
sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks alot for the updates..........with no Colors in our area your updates are a saviour......hope to catch up with this new filmy laado online over the weekend
poetic thumbnail
@Sheetal - I know I am sooooooooooo enjoying it πŸ˜›, it's just that the SHiv Sainiks are playing spoilsport. I feel so bad when I can't watch it 🀒. Kuch din hi reh gaya ... πŸ’”
I love the tagline - janam janam ka bandhan 😍.
Oh boy! There's no limit to our bawalipan! 😳
Raghav's attitude reminds me of these lines from the song
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you
Walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you

Ya know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you ..."
😍😍😍
@ Anu - I think GOd knew what kind of Father he would be and that's why took away the gift and joy of fatherhood from him. It's just that it's injustice to Santosh, who is such a gem of a person.
And yes, I agree with you, he wins the award for the worst husband in the entire world 🀒😑.
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago