Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Akash.
Removing the reality shows from the list, this basically means that Laado was the top serial yesterday. Yeah! THough it was pretty gory.
For the CVs -
jaago mohan pyaare jaago ...
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So it proves that viewers want the excitement, thats why the CVs are dishing out scenes, gory after gory.

Maybe only few, like us, hardcore romantics, want light , romantic scenes which will make our day complete and at the end of the day, want to have a peaceful sleep.

I tell u, for the past 2,3 days, I am not able to sleep properly , having nightmares. 😔
poetic thumbnail
Uma, same for me.
So I can actually udnerstand your predicament.
But I think that the viewers don't want goriness only - the issue of Sia giving birth to a baby girl forms the crux of the Show nd people want to see how this is achieved. hence the curiosity probably.
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumali

So it proves that viewers want the excitement, thats why the CVs are dishing out scenes, gory after gory.

Maybe only few, like us, hardcore romantics, want light , romantic scenes which will make our day complete and at the end of the day, want to have a peaceful sleep.

I tell u, for the past 2,3 days, I am not able to sleep properly , having nightmares. 😔

Sumail - Actually all like to watch Raghav and Sia together fighting for justice ... hence it is high TRP. Because previously also there was lots of drama but with other characters but nobody was so intersted..... But for the past 1 week it is ragav and sia.. people watch thinking that more will be shown of raghav and sia
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for the ratings.

I think the ratings are high bec of support of raghav to sia. Though they are troubled on higher dosage but it look worthwhile when raghav comes and saves sia. The sia's fight with ammaji. Not to die attitude of her. Raghav and Sia together there are lots of scene now.... IF we notice the more sia is troubled the more raghav becomes aggressive. Actually the viewers like the caring attitude of raghav towards sia.
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
But the CVs dont seem to understand, planning to kill the golden goose. Even now, it is not late. CVs, learn your lesson now, know the viewer's pulse and scrap ur damn idea of leap.
poetic thumbnail
Uma,
They don't have brains so they don't process what we are trying to say.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
cv's abhi toh neend se ut jago.they dont understand where this is all going and what it is pointing out to ,then they are mad.what else can we say???????????i think we are expecting too much as we know their capabilities.
these high trps are there because RaSia are together and fighting for the survival of their daughter