update 13th oct 2010 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

I agree Sheetal.

Itna torture, itna pain and all for what? A 20-year leap?
But Adi and Natasha are doing so well. Am so proud of them. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Yup darling - CV's will very soon realise this ki 99.99 % viewership is coz of this adorable pair 🤗 when this "IS" will convert into "WAS"..................Angry🤢
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good question for KBC Sheetal. And I want the COLORS Head to be on he hotseat then, fool that she is.
I also know that the present tense is going to be converted to past tense very soon, but I feel bad for Adi and Natasha.
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shreya!
Riya is a sweet name, it rhymes with her mom's name too and is the combination of both her mom's and dad's names. If not our ideas, I wish the CVs keep atleast this name for RaSia's daughter.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
uma -riya sounded nice the moment i thought about that name.it sounded better when i knew the meaning (loved one).i absolutely adored it when i found from my dad that riyakshini is one of durga's name.so put together we would find it fulfills all our criteria-she is combination of her mom and dad who really loved her a lot and fought to bring in this world.later she would also need goddess durga's qualities to survive in this cruel world
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
guys,take it frm a tv addict for past 15 yrs,till date there has been NO pregnancy on Indian television wherein the mother has not gone thru emotional and physical harassment..its a miracle how STILL over half of these pregnancies DONT end up in a miscarriage..😆😉