sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Sarah,
That's my cocnern as well.
Under normal circumstances, with so much mental and physical stress, the woman is likely to miscarry. Goes without saying.
And here they are planning for the naagmata act and what not?
Sab CVs ke meherbaani ... Jai ho unka!
Willc atch the repeat today evening and hope COLORS is abck again on the beam.
@ Anu - I agree. Breaks my heart also to see such scenes eevryday now.

Nothing will happen to Little Rasia!

Look at the combination of genes.

Mental strength of her mother, Sia

Physical strength of her father, Raghav

Both mental and physical strength of her grandma, Ammaji

The product of this combination will be a tough nut to crack. She will survive all these ordeal and emerge as the strongest and greatest product of Sanghwan khandhan. 👏
shilpa_11 thumbnail
It really was heartbreaking to see RaSia being separated .Only thing that stopped the tears from overflowing was the promo of the Sia's godhbarai......
On the lighter note..whenever i see adi running mujhe tho sirf gold medals dikthe hai......As for the stunts.... I don't know about the other movies that he has acted ,but looks like he has had good practice in "jalsa"(it's a telugu movie).he plays a negative character and usski koob dhulayi hoti hai...
😉...
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumali

Laado is becoming more like a masala movie nowadays , especially the episodes of last few days, henchmen and fighting, running and catching, and bells oscillating in the temple, durga song at the background, wah, wah,

And the high point is Raghav's hand bleeding and the blood drips on Sia's maang!😃

Are you serious UMa? 😲
They are doing anything to grab eyeballs.
Not that I mind, only wishign that the LEAP is wished away. 😕
Also the combination of genes seems to have a possitive turn. But I DON'T want a 20-year leap.
I want to see Little RaSia with her parents, being a Laado and I also want her parents to enjoy parenthood.
To the CVs-
buri nazar waale tera muh kaala
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
girls,one more thing we cant keep calling rasia's daughter little rasia so i have decided to call her RIYA(which means loved one and is also a short form used to address goddess durga).i hope u like that name.

uma- i know that Riya for one will be a strong character coming out of a good genetic pool so nothing will happen to her.but sia going through the ordeal is really stressing me out.u may think i am mad but i identity myself with sia and am finding all these difficult to digest.
shilpa-i watched movie jalsa and was like laughing at the dulai adi got.but he looked a real meanie there albeit a cute one at that.
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Arrey couldn't you wait becfore splurting out the name?
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Still wondering,what to write 😕 ????????????? What CV's want to show is beyond my understanding level....................

Showing a pregnant lady in an subconcious state , fighting with the whole hospital staff,then running so hard,so much of physical exhursion - still will b able to give birth to a child.....🤔......WOW,Kya creativity hai ?????? 🤪
On the other hand,his macho hubby got easily abducted,hurted,wounded................What rubbish ?????? 😡
Seriously gang,from last two days,the way the CV's r showing RASIA,m totally shocked........😲.......I know ki parents can go to any extent to save their child,but itna physical harrasement....Uff..😭.....but,kudos to Adi & Nats for performing so well ki it was like - ki real mein i can feel the pain of both......👏.....Ghosh,itna sweet dream dono ke liye nightmare bana diya hai CV's ne....🤬........I hate them...😡🤬.......
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Still wondering,what to write 😕 ????????????? What CV's want to show is beyond my understanding level....................

Showing a pregnant lady in an subconcious state , fighting with the whole hospital staff,then running so hard,so much of physical exhursion - still will b able to give birth to a child.....🤔......WOW,Kya creativity hai ?????? 🤪
On the other hand,his macho hubby got easily abducted,hurted,wounded................What rubbish ?????? 😡
Seriously gang,from last two days,the way the CV's r showing RASIA,m totally shocked........😲.......I know ki parents can go to any extent to save their child,but itna physical harrasement....Uff..😭.....but,kudos to Adi & Nats for performing so well ki it was like - ki real mein i can feel the pain of both......👏.....Ghosh,itna sweet dream dono ke liye nightmare bana diya hai CV's ne....🤬........I hate them...😡🤬.......

I agree Sheetal.
Itna torture, itna pain and all for what? A 20-year leap?
But Adi and Natasha are doing so well. Am so proud of them. ⭐️⭐️⭐️
shilpa_11 thumbnail

RIYA is a nice name, shreya. An the meaning of the word suits aptly to her.....We are much better than the Cv's

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
poet- riya has started showing her grit and her will to survive.so wanted to address her as a loved one rather than calling her little rasia.i wrote that know without realising that.......................sorry.

sheetal- after seeing laado i seem to have a headache nowadays.my stomach churns and i am really stressed out seeing the treatment meted out to a pregnant woman.to top it all these stupid cv's want to destroy an established lovable pair who are the soul of the show.seems that the cv's live in a different world than us and are out of touch with reality.adi and nats are really doing a fab job.

shilpa- we are much better than the damned cv's.the point is that they dont even want to take our ideas even if it was much better than theirs.i am glad u liked the name.see raghav and sia put together is also RIYA apart from the appropriate meaning of the name
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

poet- riya has started showing her grit and her will to survive.so wanted to address her as a loved one rather than calling her little rasia.i wrote that know without realising that.......................sorry.

sheetal- after seeing laado i seem to have a headache nowadays.my stomach churns and i am really stressed out seeing the treatment meted out to a pregnant woman.to top it all these stupid cv's want to destroy an established lovable pair who are the soul of the show.seems that the cv's live in a different world than us and are out of touch with reality.adi and nats are really doing a fab job.

shilpa- we are much better than the damned cv's.the point is that they dont even want to take our ideas even if it was much better than theirs.i am glad u liked the name.see raghav and sia put together is also RIYA apart from the appropriate meaning of the name

Yup Shreya - These CV's belongs from the Stone Age or rather from the another planet......😡🤬........Only one thing is painful how can CV's even think ki a show can move on without the lead pairs 🤪 🥺 ????? I want ki Mr. Big B should this question in KBC ......😆🤣......