sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
the doctor tells ammaji that raghav came to the hospital ,beat up her men and took sia away from there without allowing them to complete their work.ammaji tells herself that she will not be able stand against her son revolting against her.she keeps telling that raghav is going against the laws of veerpur making the society his enemy.avater keeps searching for sia asking in the nearby shops which dalveer and yashpal see.they ring up to ammaji and tell her about avater who commands them to bring him to the haveli.avater is forcibly brought to the haveli with gun pointed at his forehead.avater tries to protest that he wants to search sia but to no avail.raghav brings sia to a temple with sia experiencing great difficulty in walking and climbing stairs.raghav makes her sit in the temple .sia pleads with raghav to save her daughter and he promises that he will not allow anything to happen to both.but shera & gang with masks come and stand in front of them with swords to attack them.sia is frightened seeing them and raghav is resolved to save them.

avater comes inside the haveli brought in by the chungu mungu.VKG takes the hunter and lashes at avater .ammaji spouts her usual dialogues about her strength and not to underestimate her.she tells him that she didnt love him so much so that he betray her.chanda,santosh and sunehri come to avater's rescue but ammaji warns them not to come in between.chanda pleads for mercy as she is pregnant and she will die along with him.avater tells VKG that he is only siding with the right and that she should not harm sia who is the bahu of that house.ammaji tells him to stop advising her.

.raghav stops the sword that comes sia 's way with his hand and catches hold of the sword with his hands bleeding.raghav in the temple fights all the gundas successfuly and locks sia in the sanctum santorum of the temple along with the durga idol.but raghav gets hit by a lathi at the back by one of the gundas.shera then tells his henchmen to catch hold of sia and they drag and take her to the hill top.raghav is wounded and falls down.he is able to see that sia is in trouble but is unable to getup because of the wound.avater in the heilli tells VKG that he is doing nothing wrong.ammaji starts her tirade that she has never differentiated against her sons and him but he betraying her is the worst thing he could do.she asks him to get out of the heilli.

wounded raghav draws his inner power with god's help ,gets up and runs to the hill top to save sia. he reaches when a little late where he sees the henchmen throwing sia down the cliff.he is shocked and shouts sia.

PRECAP-VKG tells avater that she has punished him by asking him to get out but avater retorts saying that he does not want to live in the heilli where his children will become evil like jogi and gaji.jogi is incensed with these words,takes his gun out and points at avater's head.chanda and santosh try to stop jogi with jogi screaming at avter to take back his words
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Shreya! 😊 I think I should watch this episode, I'd like to see Avatar behaving courageously for once! 😊
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update sherya 👏👏👏

For my health sake I just waited for update to decide which part I should watch ...😕

This is for Avtar but Iss chanda ka maine kya karuWhy each & every time she starts begging VKG 😕

BTW sheela kaha chali gayi itne crucial time pe 😲 she should have been there

Now Rasia ..as usual adorable ...❤️😳

Aditya rocked ... wonderful performance ...⭐️⭐️ .after leap .Laddo is going to loose its GEM ..😭😭

May be C.v's are inspired by CWG that's why they are making Aditya to run this much 😉😆

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ooh,creatives not only gave avtar a backbone bt a lashing tongue as well..great going..bas yeh chaar din ki chandni honi zaruri tha??😭 if only this had continues,it wud have made all of us sooo much happier..rt now,its heartbreaking to even enjoy such scenes..😭
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update!

I'm surprised that Sia won't miscarry her child after so much physical and mental stress, as well as injuries! How would she survive the fall and be hale and hearty for Miss Sherawat's snake act at the much hyped godh bharai event?
Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nooooo Sia!!! She wont die right???
Oh god! Damn the leap!
Iam so proud of Avtar today. Good for him. Glad he's not just a decorative piece in the background...😊
Edited by shivani003 - 14 years ago
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even i will be watching the repeat just to watch Avatar put on his hanuman avatar...he rescued Sia from the clutches of the she-ravan but got caught in the process.....tho kya hoha.. lanka dahan karnke jaga kudh hunter is pit gaya...? but it will be worth watching......
Good for chanda and avtar that VKG has asked them (or is it him..?)to leave the helli
how came SC was missing....she should have been there....

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sarah1024

Thanks for the update!

I'm surprised that Sia won't miscarry her child after so much physical and mental stress, as well as injuries! How would she survive the fall and be hale and hearty for Miss Sherawat's snake act at the much hyped godh bharai event?

Sarah,
That's my cocnern as well.
Under normal circumstances, with so much mental and physical stress, the woman is likely to miscarry. Goes without saying.
And here they are planning for the naagmata act and what not?
Sab CVs ke meherbaani ... Jai ho unka!
Willc atch the repeat today evening and hope COLORS is abck again on the beam.
@ Anu - I agree. Breaks my heart also to see such scenes eevryday now.
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Laado is becoming more like a masala movie nowadays , especially the episodes of last few days, henchmen and fighting, running and catching, and bells oscillating in the temple, durga song at the background, wah, wah,

And the high point is Raghav's hand bleeding and the blood drips on Sia's maang!😃
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am hoping against hope that all this mental torture that these people put us through in the name of dramatic twists gets over with this night's episode.it was too much for me to bear.every episode is like sitting through a horror movie increasing the violent streak in me.

VKG and Dongee Baba are beyond redemption as we all know but every passing day seems to in crease the hatred towards her.the bright spot was that of avater waking up and voicing his dissent but a little late(jab utte wohi savera).dalveer aur yashpal those faltu kutte need a lesson or two in hell so that they get a taste of all that they have put people through .shera and gang...........🤬

poor RaSia,my heart was breaking when sia was calling out for raghav when thrown off the cliff and raghav shocked, screaming sia's name when he saw that