shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
No comments... only gaaliyan.....for that witch..and her sons😑
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good one Shilpa.
VKG gave up her daughter to fie but the dacoits saved her and kepty her alive. I guess VKG was so confident of her combined genes with Abbaji's that she thought that she wouldn't and couldn't give birth to a daughter.

SLy witch!
shilpa_11 thumbnail
What abbaji's genes poet..? It is VKG.'s only....she is the one who has genes,abbaji's aswell..(.bachhon -please close ur ears-read eyes) poor Abbaji must have been a mere spectator....πŸ˜‰
poetic thumbnail
I get the drift Shilpa πŸ˜‰ and maybe that's why he passed away or ran away somewhere where the Gundi wouldn't find her.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

I get the drift Shilpa πŸ˜‰ and maybe that's why he passed away or ran away somewhere where the Gundi wouldn't find her.

Poor chap ..he must have cursed his destiny like anything πŸ˜†...and at last decided that Is gundi ke saath rahene se toh maar jaana accha hai πŸ˜•...
poetic thumbnail
πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: bittu31

Poor chap ..he must have cursed his destiny like anything πŸ˜†...and at last decided that Is gundi ke saath rahene se toh maar jaana accha hai Confused...

I second his thoughts.
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well, this is one place where I have to give Ammaji credit, even if it's for such a wrong reason. 🀒 She did pratice what she preached. She gave up her own daughter as well to die, and she makes sure that even the haveli bahus are not allowed to have a daughter just like the rest of the villagers. 😑
I have come to the conclusion that Ammaji hates female babies only. She probably can't stand their cuteness or whatever πŸ˜† Coz once Amba and Jhoomer were all grown-up, then Ammaji did not think of killing them. It is her hatred for little girl babies that causes her to kill them 😑.... Ok, I'm talking like a lunatic now
shilpa_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

"couldn't find HER" ..poet......was it a mistake or...?πŸ˜‰
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpa_11

"couldn't find HER" ..poet......was it a mistake or...?πŸ˜‰

Of course it's a mistake πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†