Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@ sang_hari

Join the club - I was also thinking the same after seeing yesterday's episode. What a huge waste of time.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@groucho-saw laado on tv after two days .the torture in the show seems to have increased rather any positive resolution that needs to be shown.it only increased my stress levels and has induced such a violent streak in this peace loving person
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have been seeing the show on and off
And whenever i see it Rgahav is running like a marathon runner 😉
He should seriously think abt participating in CWG atleast we may get a medal after all the practice he got running after the goondas or searching for sia
And he cannot take ammaji car or gun, he should socially boycott ammaji by moving to a new house in same village. That will serve ammaji well but it will be easy for her to hurt sia then.
Ammaji is a pucca politician does not want to leave her kursi at any cost. And do not mistake that ammaji is doing all this to kill a girl child she only want to kill sia by killing her baby so that she never become mukhiya gain
I would have ideally wanted this to happen
Rasia leave house and make a new house. Sunheri joins them there.
Ideally Jhumar and Dheeraj should be married and also living with Rasia. Raghav becomes a big industrialist and does good for villageunemployed. Sia opens a school for kids and women.
Finally all leave ammaji one by one and she become mad and spend rest of her life in mental asylum.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I have been seeing the show on and off

And whenever i see it Rgahav is running like a marathon runner 😉
He should seriously think abt participating in CWG atleast we may get a medal after all the practice he got running after the goondas or searching for sia
And he cannot take ammaji car or gun, he should socially boycott ammaji by moving to a new house in same village. That will serve ammaji well but it will be easy for her to hurt sia then.
Ammaji is a pucca politician does not want to leave her kursi at any cost. And do not mistake that ammaji is doing all this to kill a girl child she only want to kill sia by killing her baby so that she never become mukhiya gain
I would have ideally wanted this to happen
Rasia leave house and make a new house. Sunheri joins them there.
Ideally Jhumar and Dheeraj should be married and also living with Rasia. Raghav becomes a big industrialist and does good for villageunemployed. Sia opens a school for kids and women.
Finally all leave ammaji one by one and she become mad and spend rest of her life in mental asylum.

Prem,
No offence. But I love the last scene. I so wish this would happen. 😆 Imagine VKG in a mental asylum?
The CVS will never show it, but we can imagine at least.
And maybe we can lock up the CV who had this LEAPing brainwave along with Gundi. 😉 Chalo, kahani khatam. 😃😆
My poor RaSia.
It's a sad case of bandar ke galey mein moti ka maala ...
Hope you all know who the bandar is? 😉
Yeh duniya duniya mast kalandar
Yeha uthe baithey bandar
samjhe apnoo sikandar ... 😆
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Prem... even i wish that laado ends with that witch called VKG ends up in an aslyum..that to just like the end in the movie "bhoot"...
But the other set of lunatics named CV"s are hell bent on torturing us...