Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: shilpa_11

oopsy😳...sorry poet......I was so tensed to know what happened in the episode that i didnot see who gave the update......

Thanks for the update poet.....

@bittu..thanks for the advice yaar...
i just watched the repeat, that to from the hospital scene only..Natasha so very good....
Hospitals name was named "Navjeevan hospital".....navjeevan-my foot😑
And about the villagers, they were just going about with their chores as it is common for "Their SARPANCH " to be chased by men/gundas....what happened to all they people who supported Sia during elections time....busy with their Sanjha chula and blissfully happy that their so called marad is taking good care of them-thanks to SIA😑

Exactly Shilpa, I was also thinking of the same that why were the villagers being so complacent to see their Sarpanch being chased by those men? I really give up on those villagers.
Though RaSia's staying back in Veerpur gives a positive message (the only f****** one that the CVs chose to show), I feel they are just wasting their lives. And the Cvs will definitely do the worst becos Sia happened to win the elections against their fave VKG. Given a chance they would have voted for VKG. 🀒
But Natasha was too good yesterday. She deserves the accolades. πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
poet such a horrifying episode it sounds like..ma was watching it and shut it in the middle,now i know why!!and seriously what kind of a superbitch is this VKG..i mean even the cackling witch on the flying broomstick is too less for her now..
btw,i LOVE ur avtar....i want too...*sulking muh* bt like i said,i suck at photoshop creations..so will just keep staring at urs..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
@groucho: being a doc also it makes me nauseus how sum members of my profession have no ethics whatsoever..thankfully i havent come across any such devils in human disguise till date,tho i have a long way to go and no guarantee of the future..must say the radiology and gynae dept at my alma mater were angels compared to the crap shown here..i used to love how parents looking for sex-determination were shut up and family members talking ill of newborn females were told off in harsh words back thn..even during the CS the surgeon wud say "congrats,u have a beautiful laxmi in ur house now"..i dnt understand how sum people dnt even see the beautiful smile of a newborn child and wud do such heinous deeds..
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
There are so many bloopers in the serial. The ladies of the veerpur saved sia risking their lives , but now when she was running for her life, they don't even bother to give her shelter, It is really unbelievable.

What I feel is, the Laado team takes up a plot at a time, leave it in the middle, and goes to the next story without relating one another to form a combined web in the story line. Gundas from both the groups, moving freely in the jeeps all over the village, and no one is bothered to think what is happening.

If this Bhagdhaud continues for another two days, viewers will lose interest. Everything has a limit. 😑
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

poet such a horrifying episode it sounds like..ma was watching it and shut it in the middle,now i know why!!and seriously what kind of a superbitch is this VKG..i mean even the cackling witch on the flying broomstick is too less for her now..

btw,i LOVE ur avtar....i want too...*sulking muh* bt like i said,i suck at photoshop creations..so will just keep staring at urs..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
@groucho: being a doc also it makes me nauseus how sum members of my profession have no ethics whatsoever..thankfully i havent come across any such devils in human disguise till date,tho i have a long way to go and no guarantee of the future..must say the radiology and gynae dept at my alma mater were angels compared to the crap shown here..i used to love how parents looking for sex-determination were shut up and family members talking ill of newborn females were told off in harsh words back thn..even during the CS the surgeon wud say "congrats,u have a beautiful laxmi in ur house now"..i dnt understand how sum people dnt even see the beautiful smile of a newborn child and wud do such heinous deeds..

Seriously Anu, she is just not a human anymore. Whatever traits she had earlier, that's completely gone. I don't know how to describe her even (not that I want too 🀒)
Thanks for the avtar. Wll give u one tonight. I also suck at photoshop, maybe we could ask Adi. πŸ˜†
I sure hope, pray and wish that the medical fraternity takes this up, this is a serious offence.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

There are so many bloopers in the serial. The ladies of the veerpur saved sia risking their lives , but now when she was running for her life, they don't even bother to give her shelter, It is really unbelievable.

What I feel is, the Laado team takes up a plot at a time, leave it in the middle, and goes to the next story without relating one another to form a combined web in the story line. Gundas from both the groups, moving freely in the jeeps all over the village, and no one is bothered to think what is happening.

If this Bhagdhaud continues for another two days, viewers will lose interest. Everything has a limit. 😑

Uma, I agree with you. I think the CVs ae unnecessarily glorifying this goriness for no apaprent reason.
They suck big time.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Poet

I sure hope, pray and wish that the medical fraternity takes this up, this is a serious offence.

Well since this is a fictional serial I doubt if the medical fraternity will get involved but certainly the Standards and Practices board of TV should take some action. This sort of projection of the medical community even in a village is unacceptable and gives rural viewers a wrong impression.

I cannot blame the actors it was their job but the CV's?????? Disgusting.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

Exactally .. on one side Ammaji has instructed her men that keep watch on each & every person .why can't Ammaji's men recognize that Shera & group are not one of them ...

Edited by bittu31 - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail

Simply because they wanna torture us and RaSia.

;(
poetic thumbnail
I agree groucho that the medical frat wouldn't want to get involved.
But maybe the Standards & Practices Board should do that,.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi guys,back after two harrowing days.there was problem with the internal wiring in my house took to days to change the wiring in the entire house.
i was disgusted seeing laado 's repeat episode today.what the hell?VKG has totally lost it and that stupid DB was following her instructions like a robot.yesterday's episode resembled the pack of jackals chasing its prey.the jackals seemed to have no pity.chi chi.the doc in that was worse than VKG-no ethics,no humane feelings.i was like why i did ever sit and watch all this nonsense