Update 12 Oct 10 : Sia fights hard for her girl!

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

VKG is sitting on her bed and telling Dhongee Baba that if Sia is not found then Raghav will do something irrational and she could not allow that to happen. She asks Dhongee Baba to go and search for Sia. Meanwhile, Sia is wandering around the village, tired and ill. Dhongee Baba and his henchmen, travelling in the red jeep, sees her from a distance. Sia starts running away from them with Dhongee Baba and gang following her. She manages to evade them but on the other hand, Shera and his gang are also looking for her. Shera tells his men that if they are unable to find Sia then they would all be as good as dead.

In the haveli, SC is tensed, waiting inside her room when Santosh comes in. She is tensed as well and wonders how Sia and the child are doing. SC tells her to be positive and also says that Sia has always fought for the rights of a woman and her child, so God will definitely protect her.

After running for quite some time, Sia notices a small phone booth at the edge of the village. She calls Raghav's number and tells him that she is waiting for her in the first road near the temple. She then goes and sits on a dead tree trunk, waiting for Raghav to arrive. The phone call, however, has been received by the head of VKG's Monkey Cap Gang, who in turn calls up VKG to inform her that they have found Sia. VKG tells them to go and catch hold of her and then take her to the hospital so that the Doctor can do the needful.

Sia is waiting for Raghav when he sees the jeep carrying Shera and gand coming up thre road. She goes and hides behind a tree. From the other side of the road, she sees the Black Scorpio and thinks that Raghav has come to get her. She abandons her hiding place and comes out in the open, running towards the vehicle. But once she is nearby, she find out that the Monkeys are sitting inside and starts running in the opposite direction. She puts up a good chase but eventually the Monkey Cap gang overpowers her and forces her into the car.

Raghav watches from a distance and puts up a good chase and is not able to catch up with the car. After following the car for quite some time, he gives up.

The Gang takes Sia to the hospital and tells the Doctor to do the needful, as per VKG's instructions. The nurse and attendant holds Sia forcefully onto the bed. Sia tries to free herself but the nurse is able to half-inject her with the tranquiliser. Still Sia hits the attendant with some instrument and pushes the nurse away. The other nurses also comes in to prevent her from leaving the hospital, but Sia manages to evade all of them. (Probably this is the inner strength of a parent trying to protect the child).

The tranquiliser however starts taking effect and she slides down onto the floor. She suddenly experiences a vision in which a small baby girl, about 3-4 years old, comes and stands in the shadow in front of her and tells her repeatedly 'Mamma, please save me, I want to come to this world.'

Sia extends her arms to welcome the child but the vision fades away. Instead, the attendant and the nurse comes back and picks her up from the floor and takes her inside the cabin. They try to force her onto the bed but at that moment, Raghav enters the room and pushes the attendant and nurse away. He then rushes towards Sia and holds her securely. After a minute, he picks her in his arms and carries her outside. The Doctor is surprised to see him walking out with Sia. He calls VKG and informs that Raghav has come to the hospital and taken Sia away with him.

Precap : Raghav is holding Sia in his arms; both of them kneeling in front of God, in a temple. Sia is crying about their child while Raghav assures her that their child would be fine. Suddenly Sia stills in his arm. Raghav looks up and sees Shera and his gang standing there.

P.S. : I have no words to describe VKG. Itna cold-hearted kaise ho sakta hai koi?

And what did they show? How can this be PG-rated? Reminded me of a pack of wolves hunting their prey. Made me nauseatic and sad. Made me lose my food as well.

I am soooooooo sad tonight.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

N wins the accolades tonight. She was tooooooo good. Good work, Baby!๐Ÿ‘

I seriously doubt what NCW is doing. Must be someone has given them crores to keep shut.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update poet ๐Ÿ‘

A sincere advice to every one skip the episode if u have not yet watched ...๐Ÿ˜•

why don't Research people catch Ammaji and try to find out How come she is surviving without a organ called " HEART" ..๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by bittu31 - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Bittu, she is plain brain dead and is devoid of any feelings.
S**** ๐Ÿคฌ
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update! ๐Ÿ˜Š
I thought that after yesterday's scene of Raghav threatening to kill himself, VKG would have tried to protect Sia and the child, if only for Raghav's sake. Yet, she sent her back to the doctor to get rid of the child! ๐Ÿ˜ก Cruel, heartless woman! That's it, now I'm done and fed up. And not because of the leap, but because we all watch this show day in and day out in hopes of a turn -around and nothing happens. I give myself till the end of this week and then I stop watching completely if a positive change doesn't come ๐Ÿ˜ญ
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update!

This episode was seriously disturbing. It was just acting but I felt awful watching Sia struggle like that to protect her child. Ammaji is such a *****. ๐Ÿคข

Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And that Dhongee has the audacity to say tha "itna bada paap hum karenge kya?"
Sherya ,even I feel that some has paid NCW crores to keep their mouths shut........
And ammaji is just not heartless , she is soul-less tooo...
poetic thumbnail
I agree with you all. Seriously NCW is nothing but a snoozefest.
@SHilpa - That's not Shreya. It's me for a day or two. I can understand that you are missing Shreya so much ๐Ÿ˜†, will inform her. Hopefully, she will be back today.
@ Sarah - I know it is a fictional part but I was very disturbed. I kept on dreaming of wolves at night chasing a deer.
@ Elle - Actually I can't take the negativitiy any more but I am surviving and watching only for RaSia. Once they leave, moi will also go. But I know they will put us through thw wringer before that. Who wants to watch the same stuff even after that? I would have appreciated some positive happenings, but nah! we go to 2030 while Veerpur actually regresses exponentially. Me fed up too.
@ Bittu - Good advice for others. Me sad.
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thx for the update poetic
Saddest episode I feel lk crying ๐Ÿ˜ญafter watching sia's condition how much thy trouble sia one side its bhanu n other ammaji๐Ÿ˜ก
I dn't understand y every enemy of ammaji is behind her family than to her woh tumari dushman hai toh ushe maaro na y rasia.๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•
nw i think raghv will get injured in all ths as raghv is nt shown in d promo plus sia is shown sitting with withered face.๐Ÿคข
y the hell raghv went out to search sia without car or hving gun or any other weapon doen't he knw his mother.
Ammaji jitne kaaliyan do kam hai shameless women chudail bhi 7 ghar chood kar var karta hai par yeh budiya toh apna he ghar nahi choodti shez lk wolf in lamb's clothing.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ
BTW Nats has done wonderful job๐Ÿ‘ it seems lk a real mother struggling to save her child her expressions were soo gud n spclly tht scene when she imagines her daughter asking her to save her tht was rly a heart touching scene.โค๏ธ
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oopsy๐Ÿ˜ณ...sorry poet......I was so tensed to know what happened in the episode that i didnot see who gave the update......
Thanks for the update poet.....

@bittu..thanks for the advice yaar...
i just watched the repeat, that to from the hospital scene only..Natasha so very good....
Hospitals name was named "Navjeevan hospital".....navjeevan-my foot๐Ÿ˜ก
And about the villagers, they were just going about with their chores as it is common for "Their SARPANCH " to be chased by men/gundas....what happened to all they people who supported Sia during elections time....busy with their Sanjha chula and blissfully happy that their so called marad is taking good care of them-thanks to SIA๐Ÿ˜ก
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What was yesterday all about???

The entire serial was about running and chasing. Absolutely ludicrous and totally unbelievable for me.

An entire hospital corrupt and out to kill a child on the word of Ammaji? Were they nurses, Doctors or mercenaries??? What about the Hippocrates oath they take when they join the medical profession. What is NAIDL showing for goodness sake??

You know for all of us it is so easy to blame Ammaji for all this BUT who created her and who is writing these scripts.

Once again we have an episode today where the gang is probably going to kidnap one or both of them.

@ Elle I know and agree with you about the TRP driven negativity but this was just too much for me.

These serials are now beamed to other countries --- what is the message we are sending. It is one thing for foreigners (the ones who do not travel or are knowledgeable) to think we ride around on elephants but this ..............what does this say????????? This does not leave much to anyone's imagination - it is all there to see and they will just take it as gospel truth and not fiction.

Yes I agree we have issues that we as responsible Indians need to educate our people and solve the issues but to wash our dirty linen across the world.

The grace, the art, the culture,the incredible talent and the varied people in our country to showcase and we show the worst of the worst.

I am appalled, horrified.......... and deeply saddened.
Edited by groucho - 14 years ago