Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Friends,
Have no info as of yet when they will be shooting last or when exactly those gory scenes will be shown. BUt once any news is received, will pass it onto you.
See those wooly mammoths are actually showing all these rubbish, in form of RaSia's suffering, so that we are all ready for the swansong whn it comes. This is my personal opinion. And the goriness will keep on inceasing till we all get fed up.
@ Elle - That's a perfect song for the CVs - bunch of losers that they are. And they truly members of FOSLA. Can't think of anything good. And can't even take name of the lady leading them, otherwise I will get warning for personal attacks.
Why is it that they don't get any warnings for attacking us on a different level?
@ Uma - I also don't want to watch but I guess I will steel myself and do that, for RaSia's sake only.
@ Aneesha - I am also so sad, felt like crying. Thought that something positive might happen, but nah! those imbeciles .... 🤬
I agree if we are all feeling yucky about all these scenes, then what those poor people must be feeling, shooting the scenes and goign through the same emotions again and again.
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After reading that article about Mallika coming as a banjaran and that she possesses some magical powers..I thought that the leap might not happen and that RASIA will not die.....
What are the CV
's planning to show post leap..? Little Rasia who has magical powers(courtesy mallika S ) which will boost her morale in her struggle against ammaji......
Boost her morale"- because it can dbe safely deduced that Cv's will be still suffering with Ammaji syndrome post leap also and they wil not be able to tolerate ammaji losing . And Since everyone is expected to die in the fire.... Poor little RaSia , will not have anyone to support her morally.....
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ poetic

Did you really think the CV's cared about our comments. If so, yesterday's episode would never have happened.

All the Forum members they know it is fiction but what about those viewers abroad (non-Hindi speaking)??

If episodes like this are telecast which only has negative aspects to show, then maybe it is best that this serial goes for a toss.

Especially given that the channel in its infinite wisdom would like to do away with the 2 most positive characters who were so good at showing how determined they were to effect a change.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why we r expecting the change of the most ever worst decision from the CV's.....😡.........If these CV's have mind & heart,they would have raised this show on the top chart busters........😔........Having so much scope , so ambience & so good tracks in the story,these CV's r only interested in glorifying Ammaji's presence.....🤬.....That's it.....🤢.......
Till date,i have not come across with such a dumb & numb persons like these CV's who r not even bothered to think for a while what we viewers wants 😕??????????
Even,the Daily Soap Queen EK has to change some of the decisions for the viewers & no doubt whether the shows were sensible or not - they were aired for almost 10 years......👏.........
I feel pity on these CV's ki they will come to realise after the viewership dip in the show after the leap ,but till then the things will be beyond the CV's control......😭..........
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpa_11

After reading that article about Mallika coming as a banjaran and that she possesses some magical powers..I thought that the leap might not happen and that RASIA will not die.....

What are the CV
's planning to show post leap..? Little Rasia who has magical powers(courtesy mallika S ) which will boost her morale in her struggle against ammaji......
Boost her morale"- because it can dbe safely deduced that Cv's will be still suffering with Ammaji syndrome post leap also and they wil not be able to tolerate ammaji losing . And Since everyone is expected to die in the fire.... Poor little RaSia , will not have anyone to support her morally.....

Shilpa, your comments made me laugh after a long time, esp. when it comes to the Show. I so hope that MS tarnsfers some of her magical powers to RaSia and some magic happens and the LEAP doesn't happen at all.
Wishful thinkng I know!
I already feel bad for that kid - how ironical that she's gonna lose her parents, maybe the most loveliest people she could ahve grown up with. 😕
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

@ poetic

Did you really think the CV's cared about our comments. If so, yesterday's episode would never have happened.

All the Forum members they know it is fiction but what about those viewers abroad (non-Hindi speaking)??

If episodes like this are telecast which only has negative aspects to show, then maybe it is best that this serial goes for a toss.

Especially given that the channel in its infinite wisdom would like to do away with the 2 most positive characters who were so good at showing how determined they were to effect a change.

Groucho,
Not that I really thought so but see we are eternlly hopeful, so thought maybe someone would hear and understand our words and requests and do somethign about it.
But I agree with you, these kind of epis and shows, in the name of originality, send out such wrong messages to the world. Am not sayign that such things dont happen, but the psoitives also need to be highlighted, which barely happens.
Also agree with you about teh CH deciding to do away with two of the most positive and hopeful characters in the SHow. Even they killed JHumad who was also positive and hopeful.
I guess by the end of the track, I will be able to steel myself from the after-effects.
poetic thumbnail
@ Sheetal - That's the worst point dear. Inspite of having so much potential, the CVs (both CH and PH) have single-handedly wasted everything and is now hell-bent on bringing about it's downfall.
Was just thinking, how dumb would some people have to be to miss the wood for the trees/