poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Friends,
A bit of news. It's confirmed but please don't ask me the source, can't share.
The Leap IS confirmed.

Don't know what to say? THough I was expecting it, the news still manages to turn my insides upside down.
I feel so bad for Natasha and Aditya. They must be feeling horrible.
We have had articles too on this but I was still hoping against hope.
Poet πŸ’”
P.S. : Adi and Natasha are not my moles, so chill. πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
C.v's are so desperate to commit suicide ...

πŸ₯Ί what else to say ... Bye to colors from my side ...😑

After watching today's episode .I seriously thought to stop here it self ....because my blood was boiling like anything ...agar aisa hi chalta raha toh maine B.P ki mariz ho jaugi ..πŸ˜•
poetic thumbnail
You are so right Bittu.
I am disgusted.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

You are so right Bittu.

I am disgusted.

They are thinking themselves as a Ammaji .jo kabhi harti nahi hai ... .but they have forgotten that we are watching because of Rasia ...there last scene is our last scene also ..😑
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

They are thinking themselves as a Ammaji .jo kabhi harti nahi hai ... .but they have forgotten that we are watching because of Rasia ...there last scene is our last scene also ..😑

Of course. Mainey toh jhanda gar liya hai - their last scene is also our last scene!
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nooooo! Why do we never get good news? 😭 Apparently the CVs consider themselves to be God. They think they know best, and they consider viewer feedback as useless, zero, zilch 😑
We counselled and counselled, and protested and cried and it all fell on deaf ears! We were advising them for their own benefit and they chose to ignore us. 😭
Poetic, that song you suggested is just perfect....Aa khushi se khudkhushi karle
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Poet, did your source give you an idea about when Aditya and Natasha would do their final scenes? This month or the next?
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OH NO...... after All the protests, pleading etc ,still the CV's are not willing to change......Since they are so ready to commit suicide let's help them... I have stopped watching the serial ...These Cv's are nothing but Ammaji ,jodi and gaji...personified.......
I really feel sorry for the actors and other technicians working with the serial..they all are educated and intelligent enough to know what is being shown and happening with the serial- is wrong ,phir bhi they all are there,acting and putting their honest effort.....
.It really is nauseating to watch it now-a days plus the CV's have that gutless idea of leap.....Imagine how nauseating it would be for all the people associated with the serial

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oops soo sad nw i feel lk crying😭 i was still hoping CV's will change their mind bt no thy r stick to ths hasty decision 😑🀬
Bittu is rite jab koi insaan kudh he suicide 🀒karna chata hai toh hum kya kar sakte hai.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
I wanna ask same ques which sarah asked when thy r exiting 4rm d shw ths month or next.πŸ˜”
oh god i'm going to miss rasia alotπŸ’”
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rasia's penultimate scene will be my last ! I cant see them dying, never. 😭