Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: anu rulz

hey poet,great update..now all we needed was tht bullet to go thru jogi's brain and lodge itself there for eternity..tht is the LEAST the cvs cud have done after the trauma given to us abt rasia leaving...SC in yelling mode sounds good..and avtar finally doing SUMTHNG in the show and not just being a prop....claps for tht...

@saumil,welcome...be more active here,its a wonderful forum...even dolly is here..

Thanks Anu.

We all desperately wanted the bullet to hit the Dhongee Baba for sure, but the Cvs always disregard our wishes. And I so agree with you about the trauma thing.
SC was good, but she should have retorted back to VKG saying that she is also a part of the household and that she has lost so much due to VKG's shennanigans.
BTW, who's Saumil and who's Dolly?

Welcome to both of them.
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ poetic

Who is the moron monster our Karate expert and his esteemed colleagues???????????

I thought Sheila was fantastic and Ammaji almost had an epileptic fit !!!

I like the creatives showing that even a hardened character like Ammaji can be fooled (Avtar), can be reduced to pleading (Raghav) and has her thunder taken away by Sheila.

Jogi will get his just desserts ------all of us keep wondering when???
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG...........😲..........Loved Raghav yesterday...πŸ€—.....how can a mother harm her DIL when she knows ki her beta is in so much love wid her & N no.of times he had declared ki his wife is his life....☺️.............
The pain of loosing Sia in raghav's eyes was damn killer πŸ₯Ί & the way Sheela Chachi handled him.....😍......Mindblowing,loved every bit of that part......πŸ‘...............
Yes,Bittu,ab agar uss jogi ne ek aur thappad raghav ko mara naa toh these CV's have to pay for it........🀬.....
Adi was a show stealer yesterday........⭐️.........
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

Thanks Anu.

We all desperately wanted the bullet to hit the Dhongee Baba for sure, but the Cvs always disregard our wishes. And I so agree with you about the trauma thing.
SC was good, but she should have retorted back to VKG saying that she is also a part of the household and that she has lost so much due to VKG's shennanigans.
BTW, who's Saumil and who's Dolly?

Welcome to both of them.

saumil is nutmeg and dolly is tiny15..πŸ˜ƒ
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

@ poetic

Who is the moron monster our Karate expert and his esteemed colleagues???????????

I thought Sheila was fantastic and Ammaji almost had an epileptic fit !!!

I like the creatives showing that even a hardened character like Ammaji can be fooled (Avtar), can be reduced to pleading (Raghav) and has her thunder taken away by Sheila.

Jogi will get his just desserts ------all of us keep wondering when???

Groucho,
You guessed write. And see how Moron Monster fits MM's description perfectly.
SC was too good and would have loved to see that epileptic fit! That witch so deserves it.
As for Jogi getting punished, it will probably not happen even if I am reborn. Have given up on that. 🀒
poetic thumbnail
@ Sheetal - Adi was too good yesterday. The pain, the frustration, the despondency - oh man! it was all too real.
And yes the way Sheela Chachi handled him was too good. That's wherein the difference lies. And see how unmoved VKG was?
@ Anu - Ok , thanks for informing. So where's Dolly today?

Welcome Saumil. πŸ˜›
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@poetic

And see how unmoved VKG was?

I think her character was unmoved for 2 reasons

1. Raghav and Sheila gave her no chance to moveπŸ‘πŸΌ
2. Her eyes were popping out of head so much that if she moved I feared that they would have definitely popped out.πŸ˜‰
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

@poetic

And see how unmoved VKG was?

I think her character was unmoved for 2 reasons

1. Raghav and Sheila gave her no chance to moveπŸ‘πŸΌ
2. Her eyes were popping out of head so much that if she moved I feared that they would have definitely popped out.πŸ˜‰

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Can't stop laughing after knowing your reasons.
🀣🀣🀣