Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: elle45

You're right. VKG does stand for Veerpur Ki Gundi ๐Ÿ˜Š Completely suitable name for Ammaji right? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lol ok thanx. Haha I made a good guess. Yes very suitable name for her ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Raghav should be Lion King (Simba) and maybe Sia should be Nala.
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even I was hoping that Raghav points the gun towards that Dhoongi...and even shoots him.......humsab ko Mukthi miljathi...but Nahin he has to point it to himself and create all that drama.......Sheela chachi has described that witch very aptly..........But Avatar takes the award for Finally unlocking his brains and putting it to use.......๐Ÿ‘
BTW... that black car in the promo looked like the one ammaji has and weren't the gundas who mannapped Raghav wore similar disguise....?

adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu31

Ab agar Jogi ne Raghav ko Ek aur tappad mara toh maine usko TV maine gus kar marugi ๐Ÿ˜ก

Joke of the millennium maara........ hum itna bada paap nahi kar sakte .really ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.๐Ÿคฌ

@ sarah .its true that Malika s is coming in laddo for promotion of her up coming movie ..
I thought laddo can never be promotion stage for any movie .but thanks to C.v's they can do anything๐Ÿ˜†

@grouchu : it was looking like VKG's car ...or may be PH has only one car that's why they use it again & again ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜ƒ Yes it was a big Joke of the millennium ........ hum itna bada paap nahi kar sakte - after hearing this My brother was like what is this...........
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know Veena what other kind of paap that Dhongee Baba was waiting to do. I so wish that misfired bullet had hit him and he had died on spot. Poorey samaj ko mukti mil jaati actually.
@groucho - I agree with you. It''s becoming so disgusting to watch VKG and her usual expressions. I so wish to wipe that smirk off her face.
@Bittu - The roar yesterday was not SImba's but Mufasa's. ๐Ÿ˜ I know that he probably looked weak in front of VKG, but the witch alreasy knows that she is his weakness and vice versa. But he also did issue warnings which the witch would be mad enough to ignore.
Becharey ko do do thappad miley. I hated the one from Jogi.
@SHivani - Nice guesswork. I guess we need to rename the remaining asurs too.
@Sarah - I don't know what hisssssssssss Sherawat is gonna do, apart from an item number, then turn into a snake and bite VKG. Then I will be glad for her entry.
@Elle - Thanks a lot. Hope I didn't miss much while updating. So much was happening.
See I said it's Ammaji's car, cos it's the same one. Don't know who's using this now. And those monkey-capped goons looked like VKGs.
I just want Sia to be back to Raghav. She has been unwell and now all this case of -ek anar, sau bimar. ๐Ÿ˜’ . Poor RaSia!
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thx for the update poetic
yesterday was totally raghv's episode n aditya has performed rly well๐Ÿ‘
I wish if raghv points the gun towards ammaji or doongi baba๐Ÿ˜ก instead of himself than it will b nice to watch๐Ÿ˜Š otherwise when raghv is abt to shoot himself my nerve is going up n down dn't knw how i will tolerate ๐Ÿ˜ญwhen raghv is actually shown dead.๐Ÿฅบ
Avtar(deela pyjama)prved himself to b brave n v should think of giving sum other name 2 him.bt i think if he left sumone or sum clue with sia tht shez is in safe hands tht will b better bt no CV's wanna shw more drama i thought as sia escape 4rm there rasia met in d way n v get to c rasia hug ๐Ÿค—bt bullshit shez again kidnapped feeling bad 4 her shez pregnant nt well n yeh saare us beechare ke peeche he pade hai ๐Ÿ˜”hope thy won't stretch ths much n soon raghv find sia
I was laughing when joginder said to raghv"hum itna bada paap nahi kar sakte"๐Ÿ˜†does he think whtever sins he n his mother r commiting r small ones๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•
N Ths is nt first time tht mallika is cuming in sum shw to promote her pic.earlier also she came in sarabhai vs sarabhai.
poetic thumbnail
Aneesha,
Dhongee Baba has gone bonkers. Actually uska dimaag hil gaya and he thought that he was going to get shot. Unluckily for us, that was not to be so he remains.
And am all praise for Avtar. Good that he shares a good bond with Sia. I also wish he had left behind something to indicate to Sia that she was in safe hands.
nutmeg7 thumbnail
thanks for the update....btw i didnt know VKG meant veerpur ki gundi.....
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@poetic

If one were to think like a script writer then Avtar was probably so concerned with rescuing Sia that he did not think about leaving her a clue. Also lets not forget she was unconscious, maybe he thought that Sia would still be sleeping by the time he got back.!!!!!!!!

Now we need to figure out who has taken her Ammaji or someone else.
Edited by groucho - 14 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hey poet,great update..now all we needed was tht bullet to go thru jogi's brain and lodge itself there for eternity..tht is the LEAST the cvs cud have done after the trauma given to us abt rasia leaving...SC in yelling mode sounds good..and avtar finally doing SUMTHNG in the show and not just being a prop....claps for tht...

@saumil,welcome...be more active here,its a wonderful forum...even dolly is here..

poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

@poetic

If one were to think like a script writer then Avtar was probably so concerned with rescuing Sia that he did not think about leaving her a clue. Also lets not forget she was unconscious, maybe he thought that Sia would still be sleeping by the time he got back.!!!!!!!!

Now we need to figure out who has taken her Ammaji or someone else.

I agree groucho. Even I think he had thought that she would be unconscious till he returned; that's why he rushed back to the place once he managed to fool VKG.
The car is VKG's but it well could be that Moron Monster.