Update-11 Oct10-Sia in trouble again,Raghav roars

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

VKG is pacing up and down inside her room when the telephone rings. She picks up the phone. One of the hired goons tell her that Raghav has managed to escape and has dropped his mobile phone inside the ambulance. He also tells her that Avtar has been trying to call Raghav. VKG keeps the receiver when Dhongee Baba enters the room and closes the door behind him. VKG tells him about the call and also says that it's Avtar who has been trying to help RaSia. He was the youngest in the household yet he was trying to be oversmart. VKG storms out of her room and heads towards Avtar's room. Avtar reaches in the nick of time and changes into his usual dress and then enters his room through the window. VKG reaches Avtar's room and hears him speaking to Chanda. She thinks that she might be mistaken and goes back. AVtar sees her leaving; he then again leaves the room and rushes out of the haveli.

Raghav comes inside the haveli yelling VKG's name. VKG comes out in the main hal; the others in the haveli also come out. Raghav asks his Mother to tell where Sia is and to return her back to him. VKG is surprised. Raghav tells her that he had no idea that his Mother could stoop so low as to try and kill Sia and his unborn child, firstly through the villagers in the Panchayat and then through the doctor in the hospital. VKG tells her that she is not responsible for Sia's abduction and asks Raghav to believe her. Raghav yells at her and says that he cannot believe VKG and has made a mistake by trusting her in the first place. He knew that VKG has always hated Sia, from the first time she saw her and that she could never think anything good for her. Raghav goes onto tell VKG that if something happened to Sia he would not be able to survive and that he would destroy the haveli as well as the village. He tells VKG further that the relation between a mother and a son would be spoiled for ever and he pulls out a revolver from one of VKG's henchmen. He goes on to tell VKG that he would want to see whether VKG's love for her son is greater than her hatred for Sia? Raghav points the trigger to his temple and requests VKG to return his Sia back to him.

Everyone is shocked. VKG tries to dissuade Raghav and tells him that she has no hand in Sia's abduction. Raghav doesn't believe her and tells her so. Jogi also tells Raghav that his Mother has no hand in Sia's abduction and that he should believe them. Raghav tells him that he doesn't believe Jogi either because he has been an equal partner of VKG in all her crimes. He then faces VKG and tells her that he wants to see whether the fire of her hatred would be able to wipe out the fire of his funeral pyre. VKG goes ballistic and tells him to drop the gun, promising him that she would abide by whatever he says. But Raghav is in no mood to listen and is about to pull the trigger when Dalbeer, Yashpal, Jogi and others catch hold of him. The gun goes off accidentally in the tussle; Jogi manages to wrest the gun away from Raghav's hand and slaps him hard. Raghav sits down and looks despondent. Jogi yells at him and says that his Mother hasn't reared up Raghav to cry over his dead body one day. He asks Raghav to believe him but Raghav gets up and retorts back that he doesn't believe them and that he wants his Sia back.

Another tussle happens in which Raghav tries to reach for the gun. Sheela Chachi comes in between and slaps Raghav. She then catches hold of his collar and shakes him, telling him that he is simply wasting time making requests in front of VKG. Rather he should be outside searching for Sia. She tells him that if, by chance, something happened to Sia and their kid, then he would also be at fault. She added that praying in front of VKG is useless and that VKG, being a stone-hearted woman, would always do whatever she deems correct. Raghav asks SC whether Sia would be fine and rushes out of the haveli. VKG tells her henchmen to go with Raghav.

Once Raghav leaves, VKG yells at DV to keep SC under control and that she doesn't want anyone coming between her and her son, though she is willing to hear anything that her son says against her. Santosh and Chanda come upto SC and hugs her.

Sia wakes up in the dark store room and looks all around her. She wonders where she is and then her hand automatically goes to her stomach to feel her baby. She is relieved and happy to find her baby safe and decides to look around to go out of that room. She finds the main door closed and wonders where Raghav is. Sia then finds a window which is half-open. Avtar comes back a while later with a small bag in his hand. Not able to find Sia, he calls out for her and searches the room. Finally he reaches the open window and wonders whether she has fallen into the hands of somebody else. He searches for Sia all around but fails to locate her.

Raghav runs around in the village trying to find Sia but everybody tells him that they have not seen him. He is in a despairing situation.

Precap : Sia is sitting by the broken end of a boundary wall, her hand on her stomach, when VKG's car stops by her side. 3 men in monkey caps (??????) come out of the car and catches hold of her. They force Sia to enter the car.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@poetic

Was that VKG's car??? I didn't think so.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@poetic

Raghav was good today also but I fear Ammaji's ( I admire her acting) facial expressions are becoming so repetitive that it is impacting her acting. She is lucky that the script is favorable for her.

Sheila was great and I was so pleased to see that the channel has finally decided to change Avtar's character!!!!!!!!!!! It was amusing to see him pull the wool over Ammaji's eyes. Hope he stays on the right side of the fence now and does not revert back to what he was.

But if what I hear is correct about Mallika S entering this serial.......... I will be reading the updates more than watching it.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update poet πŸ‘

I am little disappointed ....by today's episode ..I don't liked Raghav pleading VKG for Sia πŸ˜• by this he told her that sia is his weakness ...& gundi will use this πŸ˜•
I wish bullet Jogi ko lag jati ..πŸ˜‰ ..SC should have shout back at ammaji ..😑

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update Poetic! πŸ‘ It was so well written I could feel the suspense as I was reading it!πŸ‘ I'm off to watch the episode now. Thanks 😊
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.

@ Groucho - Who do you mean by Mallika S? As in Sherawat? She's entering this serial? 😲
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ab agar Jogi ne Raghav ko Ek aur tappad mara toh maine usko TV maine gus kar marugi 😑

Joke of the millennium maara........ hum itna bada paap nahi kar sakte .really 😲.🀬

@ sarah .its true that Malika s is coming in laddo for promotion of her up coming movie ..
I thought laddo can never be promotion stage for any movie .but thanks to C.v's they can do anythingπŸ˜†

@grouchu : it was looking like VKG's car ...or may be PH has only one car that's why they use it again & again πŸ˜†
Edited by bittu31 - 14 years ago
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi I know VKG means ammaji but what is unabbreviated form for VKG??? Is it something like Veerpur ki Gundi or is it something else?
Lol thanx for the update. Haha I know who "dhongee baba" is! Thats the perfect name for that loser. πŸ˜†
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ bittu - LMAO seriously? Kya din aa gaye hain. Mallika Sherawat has to make an appearance on this show to promote her movies. πŸ˜†
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani003

<font color="#cc0099">Hi I know VKG means ammaji but what is unabbreviated form for VKG??? Is it something like Veerpur ki Gundi or is it something else?</font>

</div>
<div>
<font color="#cc0099">

Lol thanx for the update. Haha I know who "dhongee baba" is! Thats the perfect name for that loser. πŸ˜†
</font>

You're right. VKG does stand for Veerpur Ki Gundi 😊 Completely suitable name for Ammaji right? πŸ˜‰