My sister is my inspiration: Aditya

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Aditya Redij reveals how he has always found support and strength in his sister, Janki.

I love my parents a lot but when it comes to talking straight from my heart, I'd say it's my sister who is responsible for the little success I have achieved today.
When we were little, we never fought like most siblings do. She has always supported me, be it in my academics or my pranks. She would attend PTA meets at school and yell at the teacher who would complain about me. She always defended me in front of my parents.

I remember, when I was scheduled to appear for my SSC and the exams were just a week away, I had a district -level cricket match to attend. My mother said 'no' but my sister stood by me and I went to play that match.

That was one match where I scored a double hatrick for which I also drew a lot of praise. To add to my excitement, I saw my sister cheering for me in crowd. This game helped me get admission in Symbiosis College through the sports quota.

After my graduation, she convinced my parents to let me go abroad and work, which again, gave me a platform to become a model. And now, my move from modelling to acting was again suggested by my sister. All the credit of me being an actor today goes to my sweet sister Janki. Once during Raksha Bandhan, I'd asked her, "Why do I always give you gifts on Raksha Bandhan?" Since that day, she has been gifting me each year on Rakhi.

She has been my sister, my friend, mentor, my inspiration and my conscience. Even today, if I have to share anything, she would be the first person I would call.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/My-sister-is-my-inspiration-Aditya/articleshow/6719279.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article ..👏👏

He is really very cute 😉😳
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That's so sweet! 😳 his sis must be on cloud 9 right now, having a brother who praises her so much 😊
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
So sweet.
This is the bond that makes a borther so special to a sister and vice versa.
Growing up alone ain't fun.
THanks Niveditha for the article.
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So cute of Raghav to praise his sis
Makes me feel sad, I always wanted an elder sister who would pamper me like Raghav's sister does
I would say he is more lucky to have a sister than her to have a bro who praises her so much