Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
I know.
And somehow we all knew that Nanhi Pari's fate was sealed. It was hardly a serial meant to take MRD's place.
And yes, I also have a strong feeling (very) that the serial won't sustain this LEAP, whatever said and done. And yes the CVs can already start with the board to market what awareness Laado has created.
They are on the way to jump into shark-infested waters.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i wouldnt be surprised if the last episode of laado is going to be an encore of the first episode🤢.
and then the CVs ll say,yehi sandes bhejhon meri laado ki thu na aana iss des meri laado😡😲
from veerpur to delhi,
jai ho gundi aur mawaali!
poetic thumbnail
Bittu and Harsha,Keeping the bits and pieces away when some positivity was projected and RaSia, even if I think and try to watch it rationally after the Leap (not that I am being irrational in the first place), as a viewer I wouldn't be interested cos it would be the same thing repeated. Only they are going to ruin RaSia's daughter with their mental retardness, this time.
Rather they should have shown something good happening in Veerpur, after the elections were over. Somewhere Veerpur has to turn to a new leaf. And with all the combined asurs shown, it hardly seems to be the case. What is the purpose of showing RaSia as martyrs pr whatever when we know that the kasbah will actually regress exponentially (all my Maths knowledge coming into use now) and in Geometric Progression, if there's a 20 year leap to 2030 with absolutely nothing new to show.
Even if there was a brief period of separation between RaSia (say 3 to 4 years) following all the negative happenings, they could have come back together to Veerpur and the story and struggle could have continued then.
And I don't want Amba eitehr after the 20 year leap. What great would her character do then? I love her character and I want her dignity to stay intact.
Fools!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Bittu and Harsha,Keeping the bits and pieces away when some positivity was projected and RaSia, even if I think and try to watch it rationally after the Leap (not that I am being irrational in the first place), as a viewer I wouldn't be interested cos it would be the same thing repeated. Only they are going to ruin RaSia's daughter with their mental retardness, this time.

Rather they should have shown something good happening in Veerpur, after the elections were over. Somewhere Veerpur has to turn to a new leaf. And with all the combined asurs shown, it hardly seems to be the case. What is the purpose of showing RaSia as martyrs pr whatever when we know that the kasbah will actually regress exponentially (all my Maths knowledge coming into use now) and in Geometric Progression, if there's a 20 year leap to 2030 with absolutely nothing new to show.
Even if there was a brief period of separation between RaSia (say 3 to 4 years) following all the negative happenings, they could have come back together to Veerpur and the story and struggle could have continued then.
And I don't want Amba eitehr after the 20 year leap. What great would her character do then? I love her character and I want her dignity to stay intact.
Fools!

probably the CVs are thinking of showing a part1 and part2 of laado.Probably veerpur will change in the next couple of months afterall😕.but if veerpur changes,what's the reason for the family to shift to delhi😕.i think,in the fire everyone in the havelli'll die except for the immortal ammaji😕😆.
so,my guess is that she'll go to delhi to bring her grand-daughter up!aakri nishaani of her laadla beta,you see😕.
yeah,i dont want amba after 20yrs either!if she comes back now,i dont want her in the form of a daku😕
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

They are ruining so much Bittu.
They ruined RaSia.
They ruined Sia's life, her dreams everything. Did not give her any happiness.
They ruined Raghav by making him realise how it feels when life slips away slowly.
They ruined RaSia's happiness by not allowing them to enjoy parenthood with their bundle of joy.
They ruined Dheeraj-Jhumar by separating them and killing Jhumar. What is their crime exactly? Love?
They ruined each and every track.
And now they will take a stupid leap and ruin the serial.
And they will ruin the child's life.

while committing the very ACT that they made us believe that they are against for i.e female infanticide........BULL....😡
poetic thumbnail
@ Harsha - If Season 1 or 2 or more were planned, I would have been happy. In fact, Indian television should bring forth the issue of Seasons as in the West. As a result, the storyline will not be debauched, there will be interest amongst the viewers and people will also be able to watch a lot more shows than what they are presently confined to. And then the CVs won't need Leaps as well. 🤢
Even if the immortal VKG lives after the fire or whatever mishap/ accident is being planned, I am not interested. Meghana is great but her character here symbolises antagonism, so wouldn't make it at all interesting or new to go into a leap with her there. And as for the child, she will not let it survive come what may. And especially with no Raghav and Sia around. THe child is doomed. She will lose her parents, and such lovely ones at that, on her birth and live a life of suffering and lost innocence. Oh how I hate the CVs!
@ SHilpa - The Show is actually propogating all those practices that it is professing not to support. What about the torture they subject us to everyday and by taking us through the dryer.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@poet u r rite meghana is great as an actress but her ckt of ammaji is not worth a praise!! in the article its said that ammaji has reason 4 this behaviour!! watsoever & how strong may b that reason was/is it doesn't justifies her acts 2 oder women that 2 innocent & didn't know abt anything bad happened (if any) 2 her👎🏼.
wat crap these CVs r trying 2 convince & justify!!😡🤢🥱😲
and they r really not creating any type of awareness & i agree they'dn't till date shown any solution 2 any of the problems!!!its really disgusting. 🤢🤢and widout showing any +ve change they r taking leap which not a bit required. but these stupid CVs won't budge from the upcoming stupid track until TRPs"ll go down the hill!!😡😡